IT'S HER TURN edition
Wrong side of history -

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42480116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MY SIDES

reminder to get a new show

I've only watched adult life skills
what is some other essential jodiekino to watch in preparation for her era?

I'm sure this thread will go well.

So

I hope 13 won't shave her armpits and wear a lot of tanktops.

Trust me

theres an audio drama called "punchline" with this premise more or less. it's by Rob Shearman. it starts off okay, and then becomes pure heaven sent level kino mindfuck by the end

A needle pulling thread.

trust you on what judy? judy, i dont think ur a real doctor

Looks just like Our President amirite.

Doctor Whore

>shadow of the valeyard

That was all a bit...boring eh?

No real drama, no tension, just a lengthy puff piece about mortality. I did enjoy some parts, but overall this was just kind of meh for me.

Still though, excited to see Jodi in action. The wait until next Autumn is going to be a proper killer.

"trust me" is a 4 hour miniseries with Jodie as A doctor

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42480116

Get a new show.

Jodie Whittaker makes first appearance as Doctor Who
>as Doctor Who
>Doctor Who
Shit beeb, get it together.

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with referring to the character as "Doctor Who".

Get a new show

im actually triggered. why has based tom baker been replaced by bendy-dick cucumber-patch?

>Actress Jenna Coleman returned as Doctor Who companion Clara Oswald in the Christmas programme alongside David Bradley, playing the part of William Hartnell's first Doctor, Sherlock actor Mark Gatiss and Pearl Mackie as companion Bill Potts.

>No mention of Matt Lucas
Disgusting

tom baker is shit

We got a mega yet? Or did I miss it?

no

So what exactly was the point in purging the tripfags if the snowflakes who call everyone who doesn't adhere to the safespace hivemind boardie/cletus are still here.

he became a woman too.
nice nipples

Get a new show.

what tripfag purge? Did I miss something while I was hiding from spoilers for 2 weeks?

>no hairy armpits

FUCKING DISGUSTING
her ampit looks like capaldi's mouth.

benedick is worse

I'm dropping this show faster than a sack of potatoes, I certainly will get a new show, fuck this propaganda, it just keeps getting worse and worse.

>Calling /who/ a safespace hivemind when you're on Sup Forums 1.0
user pls

They are back on Skype

I'll give the new series a chance but The Doctor is basically dead. I still don't see why he had to become a tranny.

go to the previous thread, ctrl+f the word "pirate". or maybe the thread before.

The fact that had to announce it means you're not gonna do it.

>not the first post from this IP

say you're borderline about to kill yourself, a 50/50 chance and you cant decide, why not become a chick for a laugh after a 2000 years? especially if its an alternative to dying

LMAO

I need a quick rundown
are you talking about the skype group from 4 years ago, or was there some huge drama in the last couple of weeks that caused a tip exodus?

POST STREAM LINKS NOW

We're on Sup Forums actually. You should know, what with all the screeching about boardies.

>implying capaldi wasn't already a tranny
he clearly transitionned during his era

No, I just like attention, and (you's) I'm slightly narcissistic, but that's not indicative on my ability to follow through with what I say. It's a matter of pride and when I set out to do something, I do it. Regardless of consequences.

we are watching sesska's now

tfw to intelligent

i like the xmas episode

im excited for the new doctor

LOL

I holding meself not going there to troll, even if I like Jodie

anyone wanna guess what place and time the doctor is gonna land?

That's what Sup Forums is at this point. You can't go anywhere without some fag getting triggered about stupid shit like interracial or the slightest mention of trump.
It feels like i'm on the worst part of tumblr.

>show is critiqued too harshly
>"too smart 4 U"
I hope the Rick and Morty defense becomes the norm.

present day Yorkshire

Because it's weird and comes off as the BBC trying to be PC?

>i like the xmas episode
I enjoyed it but I was expecting something more? It had the lighter tone of a christmas special but I wanted feels like the finale. That's really my own fault though

>im excited for the new doctor
I think jodie's portrayal is going to be fun but I have absolutely no idea what to expect from chibbers, none of his doctor who episodes have stood out before and I'm not sure how he could suddenly be different now. It will be interesting to watch but I'm avoiding building up any expectations

>You can't go anywhere without getting stupid shit like interracial or a mention of trump.
corrected

>Only people watching this now are SJWs
Since when did Sup Forums get so many of you faggots?

>m-morty I got a new spaceship morty
>this one is faster & can time travel m-morty
>I stole it from an ugly nigger & her grandpa m-morty
>I saw it & knew right away it was the work of the jews

>The first fema-

>And it's canceled for a decade again nice

get a new show

sheffield, 2018. look at a satellite image of sheffield and watch the scene again

>Judy

>I stole it from an ugly nigger & her grandpa m-morty
Rick would never say nigger but it's fun hearing him say it in my head.

literally everyone in this general wants the show to get cancelled again, try again boardie

>calling someone using a newly crowned /who/ meme a boardie
you should work harder picking your targets, kindanon

>be a woman less than a minute
>presses one button
>fucks up everything

Seems accurate

>>be a woman less than a minute
>>presses one button
>>fucks up everything
>Seems accurate
blames the patrarchy

I sure missed the butthurt from these threads.
I welcome the new age of rustle who jimmies from all.

At this point.

how many layers of irony is this on?

I have DW DVRed but have no intention of watching it. After Star Wars I can only bear so much disappointment in a week.

>Wosey

Kek remember that soyboy.

kek

Didn't she literally scream into her pillow on Election Day?

She didn't go out to give a speech on election night, instead sent out another guy to tell everybody to go home
Rumours say it was because she was going ballistic and had to be sedated, so she couldnt go out

Yeah it's the same shit with Sup Forums and it wasn't always like that. It's a bunch of newfags.

>I think jodie's portrayal is going to be fun
You have to be reddit. Please. Dw is meant to be scary not this real kiddy stuff.

Remember waters of mars and how terrifying that was?

I laugh at you defending such a shit show Moffat has turned this in. I tried watching the new stuff and it is always the same.

>First minute is interesting
>Turns into a 40 minute boring where nothing happens and doctor talks in this serious speech trying to sound smart
Every time and such a waste watching this

Was bill / pearl always so T H I C C or was it just me?
Really stuck out ( literally and figuratively)..

I feel like I read that as being in her book somewhere
>normal

Just because Jodie may give a fun and entertaining performance doesnt mean there can't be scary episodes too
Do you see the world in black and white or something

she got thiccer