Webm Thread - Christmas edition

Post what you have for little baby Jesus.

Also, BR2049 webms

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/boudpm.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more or less, every scene in this movie was visually stunning

Yep, I am going to have to make a ton of webms.

Someone else can freely post.

(The number is so I can go back to this scene when I finished burning in subtitles.)

my.mixtape.moe/boudpm.webm

Thanks for the carter file the other day.

This is threadkino

does she get nude?

Did you do one of this?

yeah, I am not 20 minutes into the film yet.

Webm version when?

I will, I am just moving forward though the film webming moments.

As soon as I get to it. I am webming it just moving forward so I don't miss anything. As I make them, I post them.

Yeah really feels like we will see the entire movie in webms, leaving out anything is hard isn't it.

Yep, I have already skipped over a few moments that was like "wait, that looks great"

I remember this scene being whiter looking

I like how there is fuckton of product placement in this movie but it's subtly inserted into it so it doesn't piss me off.

Thanks bro

It matches what what I recall in the 2d non-imax showing, it had a slight green touch

No problem, I adore this film.

The torrent and home system cannot replicate the thud of K placing the gun on the table, slamming against the wall, double tapping sapper and the huge bump when he falls.

It's so empty without good sound you could 'feel' the movie in the theater in a way with the sound and vibration

It never going to be perfect, but my sound system is good, and I will own the blu-ray the day it comes out.

Also, if anyone has a scene they want , most notably one that is earlier in the film then I am at, please let me know.

Funny enough I could feel the bees scene much better on this shit quality webrip and my home 5.1 surround than the two times I saw it in cinema.

Do feel free to post or respond, as it helps keep the thread from expiring

>tfw only when I watched this today I realized K's car is a peugeot even though I saw the movie 2 times before

It happens, a lot is very subtle, and sometimes even the non-subtle things just fit in the movie.

The actor in this scene actually has a condition that renders his entire body hairless.

is this the quality that is currently out ? or is this from youtube

Make one of K popping out from behind the table to disarm deckard in the Elvis scene

neat

This is the actual quality, (well, the quality made into a webm of about 800kbs for most of these).

Its not 4k but it is very nice blu-ray rip.

Will do when I get to the Elvis scene. Still early in the film.

It's an iTunes web-dl rip. Better than korshit leak we got for justice league recently

>It's invigorating being asked personal questions. Makes one feel desired.
>Do you enjoy your work officer?
>*Brushes her off*
This was a nice subtle scene desu most people didn't get it.

Also she saw rachel had green eyes for herself but must've ruined it for wallace so she could shoot the clone herself and remain "the best" and his angel

>patiently waiting for giant synthwave milkers

Wheres my webms you tasteless low cinema IQ Sup Forums drone?

isn't he stepping on them?

>>It's invigorating being asked personal questions. Makes one feel desired.
>>Do you enjoy your work officer?
>>*Brushes her off*
Yeah, I love that bit.

He has special boots,

Hahahaahhaahah

Make note of the scene once you get there-- whereK is saved and near the fire and the embers of the fire merge into the city lights

>Make note of the scene once you get there-- whereK is saved and near the fire and the embers of the fire merge into the city lights
Its on the schedule :)

Note, this scene color looks a little off due to the fact I had to pack it in 3 megs

wtf

>It is a PA posts tons of webms form the best movie of the year thread on Christmas

Do Mormons celebrate Christmas?

The one on the left is so fucking hot especially her ass as she walks away

Think that one is a finn IIRC. Here she is as she walks away.

(Will have some subbed webms when I finish the regular ones.)

save up faggots fuck off with all the starshit threads THIS IS THE ORDER FOR THE NEXT ^ DAYS

I fucking hate this poster, nearly didn't see it in cinema because of it.

Yes we do, but it might not be quite as a big day for us as some.

kek

48 mins in
32nd webm

is a good rip out?

ive been waiting months to see br again, best looking film ive ever seen

Wait until 16th next month for that.

Blade.Runner.2049.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT
5.6GB

Solid Web-DL. easily worth viewing

Cheers, will check it out

half of my TV is darker then the other half and the contrast is all fucked up once its not janky cam rip im good with it

more

Aww :3

wat

The poster as well as the box art for that 4k blu-ray version, it's fucking terrible.

make good use

I will

based blade runner poster, do you have the WebM of when the goose runs through a concrete wall?

It's when deckard's Vegas apartment gets attacked and luv shoots his car with a missile.

>thought this was another bladerunner webm
>WTF WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?!

I will make it when I get to it. I am moving though and webming in order so I don't miss stuff. But that is on the list. I am at the 1 hour mark ATM.

That part was awesome, same with the transition to the fire and the coming back to LA

I will make sure to make a nice big one for the fire transition, you are about the third user who waiting for it.

damn was that supposed to happen

this was the only bad scene in the film imo
i dunno, something about this "enhance" unnatural looking at stuff under the microscope makes me mad

screeners are coming out??

OH FUG LADY BIRD IS OUT TOO

>A fucking kite flies up to the clouds and lightning hits the car.
And first I thought the hobos had their harpoon electrified with some fancy tech, jebus.

how does that emanator dildo even work

Is explaining that in detail in the movie really necessary?