Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

>implying the redditor doesn't have tits bigger than the femanon
some accuracy please

Literally me for the last 10 years

Calling things you don't like reddit is the go-to argument of the slow child.

>being this obsessed with your homesite
go back

reddit should be watching soywars

plz be in LONDON

I only exist in the physical realm for adam driver

Accurate

Das it mane

Why is there some weird alien head on the top one? Looks retarded.

Adam Driver here, you in LONDON right now?

I am travelling to your location right now, you will know I have arrived when you hear the approaching pitter patter of my feet. Please wait for me...

>tfw no aiwaifu gf
BR 2049 is UNDENIABLY reddit.

Adam, this is your WIFE. I'm very disappointed in you. Don't even think about coming home.

Is foot fetish more common in countries where shoes are worn indoors? It has to be a taboo thing because to be dead honest on an objective aesthetic level hands are far superior. Like if you ask a a normal person which is sexier gloves or socks no non fucked in the head would say socks, its just bizarre

Are you really a girl?

I think it’s a meme like a rage comic or Mr feel.

Yeah! I'm just funposting so I wasn't expecting any attention. Discuss adam driver with me.

>He never saw the deepweb pg explaining foot fetish origins

Literally JUST

I used to be a Reylo shipper but I've been growing more jealous feelings of Rey recently. I believe Kylo should be with me now.

Oh wow same? I like Reylo because Rey's really cute (her freckles are adorable) and they have some interesting chemistry but Adam's really cute as Kylo...

update with

I also want to establish a quasi-fascist dictatorship where I rule with my queen

Rey, pls

Here you go!

Very romantic.

nice but maybe just use wide kylo witout meme admiral panel

is this true?

Oh yeah for sure, I made two versions since I wasn't sure which you'd prefer.

this and Mark HaMILK are 2 best things Shit Wars The Lust Jedi spawned

Oh god that gif...moar

KINO

Well I couldn't find it anywhere so as far as I'm concerned hands are still superior and footfags are dirty smelly weirdos, no offense

god hes so good when he just fuck shit up in the elevator it was really attractive

I see the ocean.. I see the island...