So, how are they going to wrap up the series in 40 minutes?

So, how are they going to wrap up the series in 40 minutes?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!lnIBWAQb!c809LqiWEsOL5IU1vLQLavj2an3oXaFpX9jqCzL1TRI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guess we'll find out

Jack dies and Ashi kills Aku. I already hate it

Screencap this

Nah dude. Jack kills Aku but doesn't go back to the past because he loves Ashi now you see.

It's awful because it's probably going to be this.

Aku kills Ashi
Jack kills himself

All these samurai jack threads and not a single mega link.
What the fuck is happening?

Jack kills Aku. Possibly dies. Ashi possibly dies.

Aku kills Ashi and it cuts to black. The next episode preview is for the 1.5 hour Samurai Jack movie playing next month on Toonami.

Who cares? It's going to be rushed as shit.

The last one is a two-parter.

It'll either be that Jack picks going back to the past over Ashi, who understands, or Ashi goes back to the past with him and they blow Aku together

Just watched the latest episode. That was it? The fuck?
>heavy panting
>cut to them making out for like 30 seconds to some 50s music
really, "based" genndy?

More like what the hell is gonna happen for a majority of those episode? Jack killing Aku should be the shortest part.

2deep4u?

>and they blow Aku together

Jack and Ashi will defeat Aku and travel to the past together to live out their lives in peace

>they blow Aku together

Aku would still exist in the past.

Only the memers and most rabid Jashi shippers are going to call this episode good. There is nothing wrong with a romantic subplot but this was just executed poorly. I don't care if the series is low on time, do it well to don't do it at all. It would have been a hundred times funnier for everyone Jack and Ashi kissing got WA-JACKED at the very end to deny everyone satisfaction.

This is hard but it can happen

>Jack goes to the past
>Defeats and locks Aku
>Future of Aku never happens
>Lots of characters never existed
>Ashi was never born
>Jack lives with the rest of his life knowing the love of his life never existed

Or

>Ashi follows Jack to the past
>Wants to be with him
>Either way, Aku is defeated and thus future doesn't exist
>Ashi disappears and kiss once again Jack before fading away
>Jack cries a river

Or

>Ashi dies in combat
>Jack goes mad yet gets his composture
>Defeats Aku
>Ashi slowly dies and bids farewell to Jack, wishing him the best of lucks
>Jack returns and everything goes as normal

Is it confirmed that Jack will travel from that last portal from The Guardian.
Either way Ashi not gonna be live yo, unless Jack stays in the future.

FPBP

Aku reveals Ashi is his daughter after killing her and that he planned the whole thing so Jack would commit sudoku. The gods pull a deus ex machina and trap aku until the scotsman's progeny must use the sword not knowing the odd sword isn't celtic. Jack and Ashi walk into Valhalla. WATCH OUT!

It won't.

Genndy shot himself in the foot with this stunt.

Everything since episode 3 onwards has been one long running April fools joke.

>do it well to don't do it at all.
This

100x this.

ashi dies, jack kills aku, doesnt go back to the past because he dies killing aku

ah damn, wait
>do it well or* don't do it at all.

I don't fucking care how they end it.

This has been the best season of any cartoon ive seen in 15 years.

This episode man, that's how you do a love scene.

Fucking stellar work.

is this satire

Or bait.

>no scotsman
>no demongo
>no scaramouche
>no aku
>we have two episodes left
For fuck sake.

stealth discussion thread?

i thought it was cute. a little obvious but that's par for the course with lots of genndy's stuff. i think the ending would've been a lot more effective if the rest of the episode were a little more subdued (it's like the writers literally blew their load) but i'll have to rewatch it. as for the romantic buildup before this, ehh. there were some mild cutesy lines between jack/ashi that could be interpreted in any way but i guess in retrospect it was pretty obvious it was building to this what with all the sexy ashi stuff that's been thrown in. as an in-universe thing it was somewhat ambiguous but whatever. at the very least, it's setting up for a major blowout when jack discovers some secret about ashi,
probably was baptized with aku's semen or something for the finale.

I hope what happens is something like this:
>Part 1;
>Jack meets the Guardian and there's a huge plot dump.
>He's tested through combat.The battle involves jumping though time portals all throughout time, and causes time to catch up with Jack, causing him to age.
>When he's proven himself, the episode ends with the reveal of an army of his friends waiting for his command.
>He's given a crown to symbolize his leadership.
>Part 2:
>Jack's Army vs Aku's for the first 10 minutes.
>Jack fights Aku 1v1
>As the two begin to fight, Ashi begins to feel pain.
>Jack realizes that her life is tied to Aku, and he must chose between love, and the vengeance that's determined his entire life.

40 minutes of hard fucking

>Jack is about to kill Aku
>as a last resort Aku offers him a portal to the past
>But turns out that by going to the past Jack would be creating a new timeline and abandoning this one and it's people to Aku
>Jack kills Aku and stays on the future

If jack goes back and kills Aku then the future where Aku reins wouldnt exist

>Aku reveals Ashi is his daughter after killing her and that he planned the whole thing so Jack would commit sudoku.
Oh shit. An Oldboy ending?

Aku could be capable of it. That sort of deception is very much up his alley. But he doesn't even seem to have known that the Daughters existed so far.

off yourselves

you could delete episode 8 from a season 5 playlist and not even know an episode was missing

Bit of an overreaction

tumblrfags out in full fucking force. you guys are so goddamn pathetic

Source?

Fuck it.

It's probably going to be shit anyway.

ashi has Jacks child, jack is captured by aku, ashi has jack junior trained all over the world, comes back to save his dAddy jack, only to be sent to the future. WATCHAH!

Episode 10 is actually a 3episoder.

Or we get "episode 11", which is again a 3episoder.

P L E A S E

I'm watching it now, Jack just gave the greatest succ of all time

Don't care anymore.

New season dropped the ball after episode 3 anyway; hasn't picked up in quality ever since.

Sup Forums may be praising Genndy right now for the sole fact that this episode managed to piss off tumblr, but I'm sure they'll get their shit kicked in when Jashi is the one who ends up killing Aku for the final episode.

where you been?

mega.nz/#!lnIBWAQb!c809LqiWEsOL5IU1vLQLavj2an3oXaFpX9jqCzL1TRI

"this" my ass. Say it with me: "I HATE WOMEN"

Thank you!

You're assuming a lot from so little

I see what you did there

>I don't care if the series is low on time, do it well to don't do it at all
But it was done well. You are just angry. You don't represent the whole fanbase. You are nothing, user.

cliffhanger

>Jack defeats Aku of this time line
>Stays in future with Ashi because it's a fucking time portal and can be used when ever
>Jack returns as the king we saw after Ashi dies and leaves the future to his son
>Jack returns to the past and kills Aku, and splits the timeline.

>Episode 9
>Scaramouche tells Aku that Jack lost his sword
>Aku checks on Jack and sees he has it, but also sees Ashi, coming up with a plan
>He waits until Jack leaves to spring it
>Jack encounters the Guardian again, battles him, and defeats him
>Meanwhile, Aku kidnaps Ashi, forcing him to abandon the time portal for now
>He meets up with the Scotsman and Co. and they head to the Pit of Hate for the final battle against Aku

With a surprise two hour movie. Screen cap this.

WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THREAD

i would fucking nut

Stop, i can only get so errect

>final episode is actually all the episodes aired so far + the 40 minute ending spliced together as a single coherent movie
post yfw

Why was Jack by himself? Is that a flashback of the guardian being defeated or is Jack wandering around trying to find something?

idk but ashi ruins it somehow

Aku reveals that killing him will erase her
OR
Aku reveals that going to the past will erase Ashi

i think we all feel most likely outcome is somehow
>Jack lives life in the future w/ Ashi
>After her death, he uses Time Portal to return to the past

>Implying this isn't a set up to Ashi dying
Watch the tables get turned next week.

Jack has beaten Aku so many times now, it always takes him just a few minutes. In that one episode he joins the mob he beat Aku in like 20 seconds. Beating Aku for good could easily take just 5 minutes of an episode and the other 35 minutes to going back to the past and wrap up.

So the dust hasn't settled in the slightest, but I think it's safer to say now that the episode was a solid 5/10. Definitely the weakest in the season so far, probably intended as a breather, but definitely oversold

It's just that what they were going for this episode could have been done with a bit more...nuance. It's not that Jack getting some ass is a bad thing, it's just that it was written in such a cheesy, rushed romcom way that it broke the atmosphere that the first few episodes did such a great job building up. It feels like the show blew its load with Jack and now there's no more tension

P L E A S E
L
E
A
S
E

if he goes back to the past all that he done to save everyone he saved in previous episodes would be a waste. It'd be some lesson BS about if you go back to the past you'd change the future for worse or better. So Jack chooses to stay in the future. The end. Or something like that.

Don't know, don't care. Ashi ruined it. I went back to jack for the cool stuff, not for fucking romance and cheap fanservice.

nah

lmao no, it was premium quality as per usual

****ATTENTION VERY IMPORTANT POST PLEASE READ AND GIVE ME (you)S****

>reason why the Jack dying and Ashi taking over scenario is UNLIKELY to happen
In the tiger fighting scene notice how the emotional focus it heavily centered around Jack (), also notice how it is Jack sweating and not Ashi. The emotional and psychological focus is still heavily focused around Jack, unlike Ashi as it would have been had she really become the new main character. Ashi's whole build-up so far looks like blatant emotional bait and a set-up to getting killed by Aku which in turn cause Jack to go nuclear and finally slay Aku alternatively I'm overanalyzing things and Genndy is a hack after all

4 minutes in and I'm already cringing

Dogshit episode

well it would be a waste but if he goes to the past a lot of their situations wouldnt happen because aku would be dead

Also I'm really sleepy so pardon any mistakes in my post beforehand

I'm worried because we've barely seen any AKU this season

Nah, it's obvious that either ashi is going to die or she's going to get "hurt" and jack's gonna go rampant.
Still, this episode sucked and fuck this shit. I'm only gonna watch it till the end because it's only 2 more episodes.

Ashi will likely be integral to the slaying of Aku (for the irony of a product of evil being evil's undoing - this is a VERY old literature trope), but Jack will get the final blow, because this is the culmination of his story.

i can understand this line of thinking, but if he wouldn't go to the past then again the whole plot of the series would have been a steal.

Here's how:
>Aku will kill Ashi
>Jack will only be able to use a time portal once, either to save her or go back in time to save the world from Aku

The ending will cut out just as Jack enters the portal and we will never know what he chose

Sup Forums will lose their shit, tumblrfagshippers and legi fans of the show will collectively hate genddy and then we'll be back to no one giving a shit in a week because this season was FORGETTABLE TRASH after 3 incredible episodes.

>after 3 incredible episodes
Those were mediocre as well.

Samurai Jack will end with "long ago in a distant land..."

I dunno. I guess we'll see won't we? Either way no one is gonna be happy it seems, least of all Sup Forums since Jack won't spend 3 episodes fighting Aku.

It's been said before but the first three episodes are getting to be overrated because Sup Forums thinks that only slow pacing is acceptable. Those episodes are pretty much a stretched out version of Jack vs. the Ultrabots, an episode I'm sure would be hated today.

My russian daddy will find a way

Jack and Ashi gonna fucc
then they gonna kill Aku
then they gonna fucc again
and then live happily ever after the end

>tfw Aku reveals that Jack and Ashi are actually related and fucks with Jack about it
>FOOLISH SAMURAI, THE ONE TIME YOU BELIEVE YOU FOUND LOVE, AND IT'S WITH YOUR OWN DAUGHTER! BUAAHAHAHAHAHA
>YOU'RE A NAIVE FOOL! DIDN'T IKRA TEACH YOU ANYTHING?!

OK I'm really hoping that happens now

Well they're not, unless the last episode is longer or this

>Jack says he doesn't mind
>Akus face when

>Akus face when

Where do I download the episodes?

Goddamn nice job

this

Jack edit when?
>tfw google searching an image, there was one from the American version that would be perfect for beard Jack

>tfw Aku revels to be Jashi
>Jack says he doesn't mind
>Akus face when