Star vs Oops

>H-Hi, user! I didn't expect you to be back so early... what am I doing with Star's headband? Ah, I-I can explain!...

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YW5X1L1-Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But...you and I fucked... I mean, I fucked Sky... WHAT THE FUCK!

GODDAMMIT STAR, I CANNOT GO TO PRISON AGAIN!

>when you have a crush on your best friend but you're too much of a ninny to seal the deal

# TRENDING #

FUCKING SKY!

i'm fraggin love Sky. Really

I've been bamboozled

Just made these as I was sick of seeing the water mark in the others.

jackie is a downie

Friendly reminder of true best ship.

episode links where

Google YayStar

>iTunes rips
Is that all we have?

iTunes is notorious for cropping their encodes retardedly, they only get away with it because the average consumer doesn't give a shit as long as it's labelled 1080p.

who is this? star and jackie's magical lesbian kid?

mega.nz/#F!9wdw1TRb!G0x7s5ouDfkvCQEiyB7Biw

MissEps/SRS has non-capture WEBRips, IIRC they're from Disney XD's app so they won't be cropped.

They have some audio desync problems though, SRS said they would get fixed but idk if they've been updated yet.

Do you think that CORN will play a stronger role in season 3?

I've long suspected that CORN will be the true final boss, as it is what mewnians swear by.

Which episode is this from again

youtube.com/watch?v=-YW5X1L1-Yo

Diaz Family Vacation/Brittney's Party

Its the first half.

look behind you

in all seriousness i think that corn operation is going to continue into the next season

please god one reference to BEHOLD, CORN just one Nefcy please

Good job lad

Now that I look at it like this, the key frames are really good.

Wait who is sky?

look at this

>4 frame webm, maybe less
should be a gif

Nothing should be a gif except clip art slideshows.

Gifs are artificially limited to a 256 color palette.

I think a gif would be bigger file-size way, but what other benefits would a gif have?

Hi Nefcy

JannaxTom when?

Gifs are compatible with way more shit, are way less likely to crash and stop working, automatically loop, don't have that annoying play bar show up, and probably (pulling this out of my ass but I'm right) load faster if they're around the same size.

Webms offer the advantage of better compression, better quality, and better framerate.
But for one vibrating star a gif would do just fine.

Feels dumb to me when people bring up the show's very early concept and either mistakenly claim Disney themselves altered it beyond recognition from Daron's vision (usually to make hate of the show seem more justified) or do the typical doomsaying of fandoms with no new content by wondering if Daron is actually secretly dissatisfied with how it all ended up.

She was under no obligation to actually make Star's magic real and came up with the current concept herself. The unreleased pilot, also featuring Star getting the wand and being sent from Mewni to live with Marco, fighting Ludo, etc. would have been totally written by her

Even if you want to play dumb and minimize her role as showrunner, saying storyboarders like Aaron/Dominic made it what is now, she was the one who recognized their ambition for the show compared to others and promoted them in the first place. She could've just shot any attempts at plot down and made the entire series like The Banagic Incident so that it'd be close enough to her original idea or some dumb shit, if that were really her perspective (this isn't even getting into how she's been on the writing team alongside them consistently since season 2)

Sorry for random dumb bitching but I've seen posts to this effect on popular Star Vs. blogs recently, wondering how Daron ~really feels~, and it's kind of ridiculous to assume she'd be so willing to work on it for 4 seasons and amp up the plot/magic stuff significantly if just the existence of actual magic raped her creative vision or whatever

Perhaps she's being given tips by real witches which would make it hard to juggle what execs tell her too.

Makes sense, most of that stuff isnt an problem on my machine as ive got my settings how I like them, but I can see how that would be issue on other devices like mobile.

I was trying to take some of that into consideration as that webm is 0.26 seconds long and VLC has a heart attack for anything lower.

Just getting the frame data to make a gif and getting the timings right as well as making it look good is a pain in the ass.

Star needs to quit pulling all-nighters.

What did they mean by this

Star never stays up all night.

She's not like her sister Sky at all in that regard.

Or I guess a way simpler way to put it: Daron is A+ Best Creator and it's a shame to reduce all the actual effort she's put into this show and the passion she clearly has for it to "Disney made it what it is" or "she has no influence over how it ends up."

I'm sure if she'd really wanted to it could've been Star Acts Like a Spaz the entire season, with no plot, or she could've held out for either Disney or another network to go along with her having no magic and no friends. And in both cases it would've been canceled after season 1.

How do you guys feel about Zeus Cervas
>boarded the original version of School Spirit (partially reboarded by director Aaron Hammersley)
>boarded the original version of Diaz Family Vactation (partially reboarded by storyboard supervisor Christofer Graham, heavily reboarded by director Piero Piluso, to the point where Piluso is the main boarder on the final ep and gets story by credit)

>O-oh

That was an emergency.

I dunno how much he really did on the show or which parts of the episodes are his (I think you're right about who had the most influence but that still doesn't say which scenes/jokes remained from his original boards)

But both of those are some of my favorites from the first season so I think his work here was p good. Don't actually have any real problems with either one

That poor Jackie-fish must have flopped out of its bowl somehow! Quickly, we have to put it back in before it's too late!

I got it user

Where's all the curves and thick posting Not/sveg/? I need my fix.
Also does anyone have that fusion of Jackie and Hekapoo?

It got too fat to go back into the bowl.

I don't think they make tanks large enough for this one.

Among amigos has updated
still no pen

Ohhhh

Daron is cute

CUUUTE

There hasn't been a thicc/fetish thread in a while, so I've been getting my fix posting here. Anyways, here's some Jaccies.

I'm still dissapointed that no one liked my theory that Hekapoo's bottom half is thicc/fat enough to almost fill her huge, billowy dress. Oh well, nothing to do but get better at art and make it myself.

>thicc

This the new PC term for 'lardass' or somethin'?

>Boop
>I am not aroused, but completely okay with this.

You obviosly need this

good because your theory is trash

Most of those are way too much. The big boob ones are funny though.
That's the right idea user, I'm in the same boat so we're in this together.

Thanks user

I haven't been on the notgeneral for a few days, rl happened. Do we still like Monstar? Because I still like Monstar. Has there been any new fan fics?

Hopefully never, they'd both have to get rewritten into blander characters to make them stand each other

I mean we've never seen her without the dress, so it's not disproved just yet. Besides, it makes no sense that the rest of the Magical High Commision are weird/monstrous creatures and Hekapoon is just essentially a human with love spikes, there's got to be something strange about her. Maybe the eye her bangs cover is her secret.

oh please they dont need to like each other to be a couple

I mean Tom and Marco hate each other than they are best friends

Oh no, Janna will have to stop being a piece of shit and Tom will show some character growth, how horrible.

I haven't visited Star threads in a month. Who is Sky?

> tfw starco is basically sunk
rip my ship

Star's obviously 18 year old sister who's definitely not Star.

user's 18 year old girlfriend.

Well, they might not actually be in a relationship, that part is unclear. But they sure do fuck a whole lot.

Star got lonely after she could hear Marco plowing Jackie through the walls. So she disappears for long periods of time, allegedly on dates with Oscar. This is Sky. She looks just like Star, but she's 18. Yep, she's legal. Just Star, but legal. Her...older sister. Yeah.

I still like Monstar, but there hasn't been as much posted lately (except in this thread ). Been working on an edit of pic related but it's taking me forever. There's 5 now iirc, the latest are TeGHhXXn and WgaqMrJi, then smashedgourds stuff

wow I knew this fandom was prone to turning to stupid AUs and other autistic shit like that

but that was way more autistic than I expected way more quickly

>But they sure do fuck a whole lot.
She is awesome, so cute, so naive and pure but enthusiastic. I love her

>Young is black
What did it mean by this?

I regret setting foot in this thread.

just 2/3 more weeks of autism and then we'll probably get some official season 3 news

then we can return to autism about the actual show

probably won't be more than the new opening, which we already saw a fair bit of

and maybe a release date if we are lucky

>then we can return to autism about the actual show

That won't happen until season 3 premieres. On October 31st.

season 3 is definitely premiering this summer according to Nefcy/official news and last year the press release for season 2 came out in late May, for a July premiere

I'm expecting the same will happen. Press release listing some stuff about the new season and a definite date

I'm still in love with this image.

Its the kind of thing that could never be made on purpose. Only perfect and organically.

Very vaguely related, but Sophie Turner seems to have slightly imitate Jackie ear presentation-wise at the Met Gala. She's got more piercings too, looks like.

I still don't get how people are so upset over a few ear piercings

>I still don't get how people are so upset over a few ear piercings
It's the typical response you get from the majority of the fandom due to shipping reasons. Just let them do their thing because there's nothing you can do to stop them, in a way they've become their own sub-fandom

No, I just don't like it. Dick.

By the way, new page of Among Amigos is out, Star is still a fucking spaz

It's a preference - piercings are simply a turnoff for some people. But mostly, it's just something to bitch about.

It's LEWD AND PERFECT

That's why I used words like "typical" and "majority", I'm not accounting for snowflakes like yourself

>using a condom
wtf is wrong with Marco, he does know its very important that Star has an heir right? No reason not to start now, unless he wants to see the end of the Mewmen Royal Line