Does she act like a strong independent female in the film?

Does she act like a strong independent female in the film?

She looks like a Tumblr fiction

She acts like a bitch: exactly how you would expect someone who looks like that to act.

This.
Why didn't she just tell fly boy her plan?? What the fuck did she gain keeping it a secret? Did she just want to watch him freak out??

she had no plan. she was clearly confused and her plan was to drag it as long as possible. couldnt come with anything better, so took desperate try to push rebels into these ships when they were out of fuel.
>yfw your plan just killed 90% rebels, while Poes charge took only several lifes

It’s hilarious that, while trying to be diverse, they are actually reinforcing stereotypes.

>niggers are useless
>things go to shit when women run things
>SJWs ruin everything
>they need a white man to save the day

she looks like a feminist Disney exec that walked on stage and was caught on film

Is there anything more jarring than her intro scene? It's almost surreal when she shows up and gives that really half-assed speech

I think people would hate her less if she didn't replace fucking admiral ackbar, who they killed off screen and only passively mention his death right before we meet the tumblr admiral.

It's kept a secret so the hyperspace ram is a surprise for the audience, they made Holdo, who could have been a good charcater, a bitch who wouldn't explain the escape plan to the soldiers she's in charge of, for a surprise that basically fucks all space combat from here on out as there's absolutely no downside to hyperspace ramming something.

she could be just an alien too, not just a female with pink hair

Its so apparent what Disney whats to do. They fucking kill a loved alien character for their feminist stronk white female leader.

The point of the character was

>Don't judge me by my looks because I am more competent than you at getting the job done
>Now watch me as I save the day by killing everybody in a suicide move that is not even canonically possible

It is like, a blend of being self-aware while still being a fucking idiot. That is what SW writing is now.

they could put a female alien too

Poe's plan led to the First Order finding out about Holdo's plan through Benicio Del Toro. Everybody would escape if not for Poe.

This shit ain't Star Trek, Star Wars aliens are extremely different than humans. That bitch is just a white female human with pink/purple hair.

While I'm not a big fan of the hyperspace ram, it should have been Ackbar, maybe show it as a much more complicated and difficult maneuver that requires an inhuman level of skill with next to no chance of success (was the hyperspace ram shown to be particularly difficult in the film? I honestly can't remember). If they really wanted to replace Akbar for Holdo it would have been a more fitting death for him then being sucked out into space to be vaporised when the first order comes past.

You can see her fridge body just with that shirt. Impressive.

Who told Benicio Del Toro the plan?

>Not canonically possible
But it is, it happened in canon

Disney is not canon.

>hey, why thre are dozens of small ships leaving the big one?
>hmm dont know, i m sure this are NOT rebels, DON'T SHOT THESE
ye this is totally how First Order would act if no Del Toro

Disney killing off the old characters is just Disney saying fuck you to Star Wars fans, they just want to make money. Them killing Luke without telling Mark is some shady shit.

Exactly! How could tumblr bitch have known?
"They won't waste their time with the escape ships? I know this because I'm a lady."

It’s not even obvious she is military. Where is her fucking uniform?

She’s a rebel xDDD

You can tell by things like the leaked Sony emails that the higher-ups pushing this shit are more bigoted than shitposters here. They don't give a fuck about any of it, they're just virtue signaling to secure the shekels of clueless millennials caught up in the liberal zeitgeist.