It's a "Why aren't you acting like drunk Diane right now and binging Bojack on christmas while cradling your last half...

It's a "Why aren't you acting like drunk Diane right now and binging Bojack on christmas while cradling your last half bottle of liquor like a long-lost child because all the stores are closed and its the only thing you have going for you" Thread.

Self pity is a form of narcissism.

Oh shit user I have never thought of that, I see the light now, I'm going to start a normal life and have children to pass on my superior genetics.

The worst form, in fact.

Because Bojack is boring, unfunny, self-absorbed dogshit.

F is for Family is the far superior animated comedy.

Season 2 and 3 are good. Kind of agree for season 4 though.

I keep hearing about F is for Family but listening to Bill Burr makes me want to stick a screwdriver in my eyesocket to distract myself from the pain.

>I find Bill Burr irritating
>I don't find Bojack miserably dull and faggy

Man, I can smell the hipster pouring off your fatass though the internet.

It smells like starbucks and ass.

I am not fat and I don't drink starbucks. Also, you're mean.

god that sounds fun... but I'm staying with family so yeah...

F is for Family is shit though, Not funny, I even love Bill Burr's standup. The show just sucks.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Only narcissists can enjoy Bojack in the first place, it's the only way to relate to him as a character.

>Tfw I didn't plan ahead, there's no food in the house and everything is closed

FUCK FUCK FUCK

order chinese, what is this your first christmas alone?

I had my family thing yesterday, I'm not going crazy tonight, just kind of drinking to keep off a holiday-hangover thats been going on for about 4-5 days. Gotta love that christmas spirit.

To be fair you have to be pretty intelligent to understand Bill Burr.

Why does Sup Forums hate Bojack?

reddit likes it

seriously

Because Sup Forums is full of retards and trolls. BoJack is great and this fucking site is garbage.

reddit likes Sup Forums too.

Because no matter how much they shit on capeshit and nuWars, deep down is exactly what they want. Dumb, safe movies, where the good guys struggle but overcome the obstacles in the end.

Bojack is a show that tells you "There's hope for you yet, there's potential to be better. But you won't, because you're shit, and you know it".

To sum it up, the show talks to our ugliest side and confirms our biggest worries. Some people can't take it.

ahbloo bloo

My uncle said that growing up in the 70s US was exactly like it is in the show minus some of the story aspects, but the general gist was accurate.

Finally, someone gets it.

Anna Spinacopoda, or however you spell it, both terrifies and excites me in ways I haven't seen a minor character before.