Have we figured out a response for Homer yet?

Have we figured out a response for Homer yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jonah-hill-is-insulted-during-awkward-interview-on-french-tv-w439686/
whatculture.com/tv/10-incredibly-subtle-jokes-simpsons-might-missed?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Springfield isn't a city.

>I bough these shoes from a hobo!

Chuck was twice the man you'll ever snee.

im actually amazed at how much oc sneedposters make despite their shitty meme never catching on

>never catching on
whatever you say chuck

DAE classic stimpsons xd and zombie stimpsons loloololololololo

funny, after all the sneed posting and this is the first time on a while that I think about the actual scene

It's at the perfect amount of popularity

Popular enough to have a thriving community of creative content creators to keep it alive, not popular enough to have a "KnowYourMeme" Reddit seal of approval, which is always the death of a meme.

Been going on since August now.

Sneed posters are honestly a higher class of poster, it's a meme that on the surface seems very juvenile but actually requires a nuanced sense of humor

Sneed posting is a failed meme unlike steamed hams

>he literally just used the ultimate argument that steamed hams is reddit tier and sneed is great to argue against his own point

whewwww

if something is on know your meme, its literally confirmed faggotry

For me, the "Sneed" scene is the greatest scene in all of comedy.

This scene comes in at about 105 words, and 12 sentences. Every line serves a purpose – either as a joke, or as character building.

The "Sneed" scene is incredibly tightly written, and masterfully executed.

Every line is delivered to optimal effect. The editing and use of space help to reinforce the dynamics of the scene, which in turn support the humour. The format of the scene as a parody of a typical sitcom farce is sublime, and succeeds on both levels: being funny in itself, and spot-on as satire.

At under 44 seconds, the scene delivers on all fronts that you’d want a comedy scene to deliver on, and nothing is wasted. Nothing else in the history of comedy comes close.

It's a masterpiece

I Sneed in a big feed with my Chuck

I've been putting off giving the plane scene and Sneed scene the lasagna cat treatment.

>a thriving community
yeah all 5 of you

May I see it?

Now edit this to be Sneed and Chuck.

>5

>Sneed posters are honestly a higher class of poster, it's a meme that on the surface seems very juvenile but actually requires a nuanced sense of humor
My teacher said to my I'm a failure, that I'll never amount to anything. I scoffed at him. Shocked, my teacher asked what's so funny, my future is on the line. "Well...you see professor" I say as the teacher prepares to laugh at my answer, rebuttal at hand. "I watch Rick and Morty." The class is shocked, they merely watch pleb shows like the big bang theory to feign intelligence, not grasping the humor. "...how? I can't even understand it's sheer nuance and subtlety." "Well you see...WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!" One line student laughs in the back, I turn to see a who this fellow genius is. It's none other than Albert Einstein.

Can anyone feed me on Jonah Hill's thing? I saw it posted before but I don't know what was the original situation and what kind of response people are talking about

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jonah-hill-is-insulted-during-awkward-interview-on-french-tv-w439686/

>Homer pulls out his glock and starts waving it around
>Alright everybody be quiet, I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP

>I'm glad I came to this store to get ridiculed by the your local brothel guy.

>it's a sneed thread

>it's a chuck reply

sneed posting is probably my favorite meme of 2017 just from the sheer effort of some of the posts

whatculture.com/tv/10-incredibly-subtle-jokes-simpsons-might-missed?

>usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jonah-hill-is-insulted-during-awkward-interview-on-french-tv-w439686/
Jesus christ.

Thanks user