"was watching him tell my friend on the night that her ex beat her up that since she’s gotten abused before she...

>"was watching him tell my friend on the night that her ex beat her up that since she’s gotten abused before she should figure out what she’s doing to cause all that drama for herself and not to reach out to friends about it on social media" - Zoe Quinn "Sexual assault" allegation against Landis

So like... Max Landis being an inconsiderate douchebag who doesn't understand people because he's a sheltered rich kid brat is now sexual assault?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0KTUysrwgQ
bleedingcool.com/2017/12/25/dc-comics-remove-max-landis-superman-story-holiday-special-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=2UZqIIy7pAk
twitter.com/Uptomyknees/status/792956010738569216
twitter.com/unburntwitch?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#BelieveWomen

Max Landis reply.

The conversation that idiot posted on twitter made me like Max Landis

>was watching him tell my friend
"I saw some texts"

This reminded me of Tommy laughing at the story of a woman being beat up for cheating

Max Landis should sue Zoe Quinn honestly for defamation.

It's gone from literally he raped and sexually assaulted me and my friends to I saw some text messages he sent which were shitty.

More like text messages with good advice.

are you telling me the dude in pic related is not a raging homosexual with that look ?

I think this was a test to try and see how little it would take to take someone down.

He's right, though. Publicly broadcasting your personal problems isn't a healthy avenue. Making poor judgments about relationships isn't good. Are we to believe there aren't circumstances where a single person is the common denominator in their bad relationships?

based

>on one end I want this faggot and hollywood to burn
>on the other end I want people to realize Zoe is a crazy psychopath who should be ignored forever

Whoever wins, I lose.

dumb roasties literally can't understand self-responsibility

What if both happen.

This is it? Really, this is where the "sexual assault" allegations come from? Holy fuck, we have gone off the deep end. I thought the Louis CK allegations were ridiculous, but this is above and beyond even that.

It really does. The definition of sexual assault keeps become more and more diluted. If these allegations stick and actually damage his career then you can bet your ass that the future of men in the workplace is going to become a complete hellscape. It's going to bad either way.

Why don't women go to the cops?
They rather have the attention from social media then seek out professionals.
Attention must a hell of a drug for women.

Is Max getting red-pilled on Zoe Quinn?

Cops won't investigate without serious media pressure, even for real crimes, all of their efforts are directed towards collecting fines now.

>Why don't women go to the cops?

Cops are pretty much useless at everything.

>House got cased
>Call cops
>They come around, spend 5 minutes taking notes
>Never hear from them again.

God forbid you dodge a parking ticket though.

Found a russian.

How much can they realistically do with that, call in Jack Bouer the 24 real time satellites?

Just call the cops

Make a mess on twitter later. Get your priorities on check

SHEKSH FOR FAVORSH

That's not the workflow here. It's:
>Know of someone who's about to have a movie release
>Blackmail them with a threat of accusations
>If they don't pay, accuse them on twitter
>They make less money with that movie, or even lose the job.

He should write a script were she dies in a car accident, maybe Grant Morrison can teach him his meta magic thing to make it real

His text message is insensitive but he isn't wrong. Yes, you CAN choose shitty abusive partners.

I have a close female friend who keeps getting into shit abusive relationships and every fucking time we're like "This guy is a douchebag this isn't going to end well, break it off" and every time, several months later she is crying about how he is an abusive shithead and we're like "Wow didn't see that one coming".

Yes in a way it's victim blaming, but we're not blaming her for being abused, it's the abusers fault for abusing people, but she obviously puts herself in these terrible situations with these terrible abusive people. She chooses these partners and stays with them even after we tell her there is something wrong or off about this person.

People do have self agency.

>Men will awake to the female jew within your lifetime

this stuff is just very fascinating, makes me wonder how things will end up. gender segregation?

Men give up on society and stop contributing.

They won't investigate without evidence. You can't report someone to the police for saying "you should take your top off" People cry rape when their feelings are hurt. I once had a woman go to the police for me making a joke. Some said something like "yea they use this drug as a roofie too, to date rape people" and I said "oh...and where would you get this drug?" I had to explain this to a cop as I was reported for attempted rape. The cop laughed, he fucked went 'pfftt ha" and they stopped the investigation. Women are just awful and there's reason men are in charge.

but now they can just skip the whole investigation & trial part and straight into public execution.

women might be awful but admit it men are fucking retarded for letting things become like this

I was as surprised as you, but the god's honest truth is that Max Landis gets nutso pusy

Real dolls with AI.

Blame our fathers for bowing to this. If they had just said "fuck off" this never woulda happened

Nothing is happening anytime soon, stop deluding yourselves.

>Sup Forums defending max landis of all people
Never thought I see the day.

its like you calculated the exact post to get replies saying t. roastie

Think about where we were 5 years ago. Now extend the trajectory 5 more.

Didn't Sup Forums love American Ultra?

Max isn't the worst. He's actually got some good qualities and has done some work that showed potential. He just seems to like to fuck up his own image here on purpose or something, 'cause he knows Sup Forums will take the bait.

He used to post here

>used to
Max...

I say that with a heavy heart. I wish things would change.
Nothing of real consequence will change, that's my projection. I go to work every day and socialize and it's the exact same as it would have been 5 years ago. All of you overestimate the significance of events like these in lives of average people.

Quinn calling anybody abusive and inconsiderate is rich. She's a fucking sociopath.

Max isnt an awful director/writer, just a little cliche and unsubtle.

as much as I hate the nepotistic jew kid I still hate women and this fake assault meme

Max Landis has said worse things about how he treated women. Go read the interview he gave where he talked about being an abusive dick to his ex-girlfriend.
How is any of this news? Max himself has talked about in the past year about how shitty he was and how he's been trying to change.

>Zoe Quinn
>Literally the girl who fucked her way to stardom

Is she trying to stay relevant?

there's a difference between rape and just some harmless words that morons interpret in a shitty way. Then when someone points that out, like Matt Damon, people go apeshit because god forbid they actually think about the consequences of false harassment or rape accusations

It really shouldn't be. People are being retarded and are jumping at the opportunity because they found him annoying.

Actual assault is one thing, but this is the most retarded shit I've ever seen.

I hate Landis but he did nothing wrong

>digi-prose
kek based landis

outside of America everywhere else is just the same

and he'd get told to fuck off everytime.

Except for the millions of new muslims in yurop and the skyrocketing rise of terrorism.

I dont know why so many people want to tear this nigga down.

>zoe quinn

Why does anyone believe her or care about what she says at this point?

How's that gonna help me get an AI gf?
youtube.com/watch?v=G0KTUysrwgQ

>rise of terrorism

don't think we've had something as bad as 9/11 or the London train bombings in 12 years

I don't think Grant Morrison should be teaching anyone anything.

bleedingcool.com/2017/12/25/dc-comics-remove-max-landis-superman-story-holiday-special-2017/

Well the industry is already reacting. Pulling Max Landis stuff.
It's amazing how much damage you can do with one tweet these days.

Zoe Quinn has done literally nothing and fucked her way into e-fame mentions by third rate video game bloggers

>max landis assaults and abuses women
>i saw him victim blaming my friend
> *posts screenshots of facebook chat*

he should sue

>r9klards will all kill themselves within the next couple of years
based

youtube.com/watch?v=2UZqIIy7pAk
this guy literally got fucked up the ass by some shitty music magazine that unironically claimed that because he was associated with Sup Forums and made shitty meme videos he must have been alt right, even though he's as left as you come and was telling everyone to vote Bernie

it's fucking ridiculous

Isn't it covered by the privacy of communication?

Chronicle was good. I'm split between finding him insufferable and agreeing with things he says.

I think under current revisions of Libel and Slander twitter is public enough and there is a measurable financial loss

Not even Sup Forums would bangwagon on a man accoused of nonspecified sexual assault from an unspecified individual

dunno about America, but in Australia it isn't and we have similar laws

Wtf I love Victor Frankenstein now.

>Zoey Quinn is still around and people are still talking about her

Lmao. Professional victim.

"A year ago I went to a Halloween party that Max Landis was co-hosting. I just so happened to have completed a screen-accurate Rey cosplay with some rather meticulous attention to detail. He took a selfie with me and posted it to Twitter saying he liked Rey better as a man."

>Max's tweet
twitter.com/Uptomyknees/status/792956010738569216

Man they're really digging at straws now. How is this sexual assault?

I like Max Landis. He's kind of a piece of shit and maybe even a bit of a psychopath but I think he comes out as likeable. Zoe Quinn and Anna Akana on the other hand are both psycopath but with anything likeable about them. It's really fucked up that anybody gives attention to those two patological liars.

>without anything likeable*
English not first language

>MAX ACCIDENTALLY MISGENDERED ME IN A SHITTY ATTEMPT TO COMPLEMENT ME AT A PARTY LITERALLY SEXUAL ASSAULT

As a leftie even I find this cringy.

Sup Forums: Max Landis' personal blogspot

Okay but did Max Landis sexually harass someone? All those articles were claiming that it's true so someone should have something.

twitter.com/unburntwitch?lang=en
She has nothing, she's literally begging people to come forward with stories.

For fuck sake he didn't even specify it was for that and it was obviously a joke about the fact that people bombarded him of messages saying that he wouldn't hate Rey if she wasn't female.
I remember that tweet, it was funny and it was not hard to understand.

she even posted the tweet as proof lol

>A year ago I went to a Halloween party that Max Landis was co-hosting. I just so happened to have completed a screen-accurate Rey cosplay with some rather meticulous attention to detail. He took a selfie with me and posted it to Twitter saying he liked Rey better as a man.
>Proof: "Yeah Rey just seems way better but I can't put my finger on why?"

Quinn is infinitely worse than Landis.

the fuck we don't need any proof

She is literally just as bad as the typical Sup Forums troll

>implying

As /leftypol/ you run across Zoe Quinn types here and there.
It's just your super obnoxious indignant idpol type that gets really caught up in their own vindictiveness and wants to destroy the person they viewed as slighting either them or their friends.
They're typically your WOKE IDPOL type that was brought up on Tumblr.
You can be happy I guess knowing that from my experience, the Zoe Quinn types have few friends in RL because everyone finds them an obnoxious cunt they don't enjoy being around because any interaction with them is like running through a minefield and they're just VERY online.

This is really the best thing anyone can come up with to embarrass Max Landis? A few years ago I remember someone on here linked to posts he made on the cracked.com forums like a decade ago where he called the black green lantern "nigger lantern". Why not dig that up if you want to take him down?

Max did NOTHING wrong. His BotW episode is great.

You fucking cunt. Sure, I make jokes about the helicopter, but at least I know I'm a fucking asshole when I do it.

I mean, Max is egotistical piece of shit who has abused women in the past. He's talked about it at length and said it's a problem he's tried to work through as he has problems with empathising with people.
But Max has been trying to change and learn from his mistakes and they keep bringing it up because they want to drag him down because lets be honest, Landis is a hack with one good film and is only where he is based on nepotism.

He honestly seems like he's a decent guy. I'd hang out with him. I think they just hate him because some of his opinions are "problematic"

Give me a quick rundown, please.

>Landis was somewhat mean to some cunt
>this is now considered sexual harrasment
Did I get that right?

>Max is egotistical piece of shit who has abused women in the past
Really? I thought he was queer

Lol stop you're making me like him

Bingo. He told her that she needed to examine the people she was hanging around, and the cunt freaked out and said her therapist told her it wasn’t her fault and that she just attracts psychos and that she has zero choice in who she becomes close with. Truly the logic of a retard.

Imagine being left wing. LMAO.

no, he hates women. he was just fucking around. and he can never make a proper stand. sometimes hes anti SJW, sometimes hes an SJW, but all the time an unlikable cunt.

Save yourself and leave both leftypol and pol

>liking a talentless hack

saying things my friend did not like by facebook chat = assault