When does the father daughter/mentor student relationship begin?

When does the father daughter/mentor student relationship begin?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!lnIBWAQb!c809LqiWEsOL5IU1vLQLavj2an3oXaFpX9jqCzL1TRI
webmshare.com/play/0KgoK
dailymotion.com/video/x5l9urr_xcix_tv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On the bed.

where the goddamn link

In fanfiction or fanart

not like anyone can stop them

after Ashi plops out their kid so they can teach him/her.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

off screen where she will be calling him daddy all night

never

DAUGHTERUFAGS BTFO
B
T
F
O

not anymore user

Genndy was thinking with his dick all along

The years of JAVs got to him

fpbp
>the only time ashi will refer to jack as a dad is when they're fucking

There's no father daughter/mentor student relationship, is there?

Jack will be a daddy soon.

I demand Ashi wearing a schoolgirl uniform right now!!!!

it is mentor/student

JACK IS TEACHING SEX ED

mega.nz/#!lnIBWAQb!c809LqiWEsOL5IU1vLQLavj2an3oXaFpX9jqCzL1TRI

webmshare.com/play/0KgoK

There could be a whole Oldboy thing going on, where he fucked his daughter without realizing it

Jack is Ashi's daddy in the bed as he tears apart her pussy user

dailymotion.com/video/x5l9urr_xcix_tv

Gotta admit, it took me by surprise since I thought the age difference and the fact that he killed her sisters (even if she didn't care) made it impossible.

But the episode was sweet so whatever, if anyone deserves to get a qt who isn't Aku it's fucking Jack.

>Samurai jack was LITERALLY the animation of genndy's childhood power fantasy with his CRUSH.
>People surprised Jashi is a thing

Fuck you asshole I was an obstinate daughterfag and this post made me lose my shit laughing

Genndy's still a hack though, much as I love the crusty fucker

Already been done senpai.

Fuck Aku.

>excited that the video is already in webm form
>no sound

wow good job dingus

This development is garbage.

>dad on the streets daddy in the sheets

Sound webms aren't allowed on most boards. Follow the link, doofus.

Fuck, that got me.

At this point, them being father and daughter only makes it better.

Stop trying to write someone else's show, retard.

When jack and ashi have a kid,

thanks dude

won't you stop breathing my fucking air, mong.

Jack already did, that's how we got Ashi.
Whom he is also going to fuck

>7 episodes of "this is the obvious direction" boo hoo hoo

I don't understand. How could anyone be ignorant of the intentions for the character? Of course she was going to be shipped with him.

MOOOOOOOOODS!!!

how.
how could anyone be surprised, I thought you tards were meming.
It's like you people have never heard of tropes.
most people knew once the casting was revealed.

>Strong handsome male character action hero and sexy, strong action girl as the two main characters who need each other to survive and bond over an adventure after fighting initially.

>not romance

pick one.
I think if it's not bait that you people are too young and/or browse amateur comics on tumblr too much to recognize mainstream writing tropes.

Somebody post all the Dad!Jack images.

How does it make you feel that Travis Touchdown has a greater sense of decency than Samurai Jack?

Loving father, rugged, tired beard to hide his baby chin even though his chin was fucking huge by the end of the original run, all of that gone.
Just like my hopes and dreams.

Forgive me for hoping the show would do something interesting and not just follow boring storytelling conventions.

Though it is Samurai Jack in the end so yeah I'm a faggot.

any chance we get this with the hairstyle that doesn't make her look like a fucking Cockatiel

I liked the beard ;_;

everyone did, JackClassic looks kind of shitty in comparison.

>all these bitter virgins

How the hell did you guys manage to watch the episode? I'm at the bus scene and cringing too hard

>cringing
Because we aren't obviously underaged like you.

Nice meme. They were trying hard to make it awkward

At least come up with something original.
Your insults are about as creative as Genndy's writing.

The only thing that kept me alive was watching the stream chat shit itself throughout the whole thing

I watched it in my room last night user, also who the fuck cares if someone sees you watching something on a bus.

When she calls him daddy between deep throating sessions.

50 years of backed up semen takes a while to drain out.

Hope she's thirsty for daddy's 'milk'.

wish I could

You would be too if every woman you fell for until now was Aku

WHEN AH MAN LOVES AH WOMAN

what is reading comprehension?

F-fuck you.

It was really hard to watch that episode, every scene was so obviously build up for them fucking, They ruined my headcanon

Birb time?

I'm 22 and it was pretty hard to watch at times.

I'm a romanceless kissless, handholdless virgin who's never been on a date and Samurai Jack was an escapism fantasy as a kid so maybe I'm biased.

I'm just waiting for the reveal that all of the "Daughters of Aku" were biologically Jack's, and that Aku did so just to mess with him.

>I'm just waiting for the reveal that all of the "Daughters of Aku" were biologically Jack's, and that Aku did so just to mess with him.

>still clinging to this retarded headcanon

You think Jack would be all flustered and "y-y-you're n-naked! *blush*" with Ashi if he had gotten laid before?

If only Aku had access to incredible future technology and a sample of Jack's blood....

kiss me jack

Lmao, you daughterfufags are grasping at straws so hard. They could have had Zone as a guest animator, drawing a canon scene of the High Priestess getting filled with eldritch Aku tentacles, and you guys would probably still cling to that theory.

>We're the daughters of AKU
>Hurrr, they must be Jack's daughters

S U C C

Why does she always look weird from the side?
(yes I know this is an edit)

I'll be stuck with this fucking smile all week

After Jack gets his old eyeshape back

but what exactly did Genndy means with that?

Let's be honest, the only reason people gave a shit about the age difference is because Jack looked old and gruff withe the beard. Seriously how many times have there been an sexy ancient immortal vampire or whatever hooking up with a young girl in media and people are all over that shit.

I can assure you, user, people were complaining then too.

>it just came out of nowhere

Where's the Shaggyfag?

They could've easily made this a mentor/student or father/daughter relationship.

That clearly wasn't the direction they were going. Only beta nu-males were thinking this could end in something purely platonic.

>Someone thinks [thing I don't think]? They must be [thing I don't like]
okay

Look at this passive-aggressive bullshit. You may as well just have agreed with me rather than prove me right.

Swooshed away

If you think I proved you right then you're not exactly worth debating anything with, your point is shit and you're an idiot.

>I'm running away from the conversation! I WIN! The final refuge of the beta.

>I called him a numale! I WIN! The final refuge of an idiot.

>"idiot" is the sharpest barb in my arsenal!
You are very, very bad at this.

You called me a beta twice and you make this argument? You're really showing off your debate skills, sure am glad I'm not tussling with a master such as yourself.

You have to be literally a retarded man if you thought that was the direction they were going with this relationship.

"Beta" has a bit more sting to it. Look how long I've gotten you to reply off of it.

They could've and it wouldn't had been out of place with anything they set up.

I think "idiot" has a bit more sting to it. Look how long I've gotten you to reply off of it.

No, seriously, how did you NOT see Jashi coming from a mile away? We literally posted about it and response you probably posted laughing png's

Adding Ashi to the mix makes the ending much more unpredictable than "defeat Aku, return to past". Now we have no idea what is going to happen.

and jack shouldnt remain a 70 year old virgin. anyone upset is a tumblr whale or a permavirgin self insert.

I thought I wanted canon ships, but I was wrong. This is stupid.

Whatever happens I can guarantee a Sup Forums post has already predicted it.

How is it stupid? It was choreographed since her first appearance. All the signs were there.

probably, but most people have no idea what is going to happen.

If Ashi wasnt around and close to Jack, then the ending would have to be "Jack defeats Aku and returns to past." Anything less than that would have felt disappointing.

Now we have no idea what is going to happen, so Ashi was completely necessary to have an interesting story.

How old are you?