What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reddit is to blame

Kill it with fire.

30 year old manchild neet here AMA

Fuck growing up. The world sucks.

Past a certain age a man playin video games can be a bad thing

kys poorfag

>parents still making me feel like a kid
>5 years later
>28 now
wut

Video games are for degenerates.

Not to be a faggot but how is this Sup Forums related?

Is it a bot that keeps making these same threads?

maybe try lurking for another month faggot

I'm 27 years old and live at home.

I just graduated college with a BA in the humanities

I have never had anything more than a part time job and am terrified of having to work full time now and have no idea where I would even go

I have almost no adult skills as my social anxiety makes doing normal things very, very hard. Alcohol is only way to make me feel normal.

I am very aware of my predicament but don't see how it gets better as I am smart enough to get good grades in school but too dumb to understand how even the most seemingly simple of "adult things" work (dealing with car trouble, credit cards, paying taxes, etc.)

Oh well, at least I have Sup Forums to escape to for hours at a time before the inevitable happens and I'm working a shit job since I'm not putting any real effort in finding a good one, nor would I ever know how to start

>I love laying taxes
t. wagie

Fucker I’ve been here longer than youve been on the internet. Fuck back off to Sup Forums you semen guzzling shit for brains.

whats the deal with this mouth thing?

>27 years old
>BSc
>shitty full time job in retail
>spend my off days searching for new, better job more suited to my personality
>work on short stories, screenplays etc in hopes one day someone will pick them up and allow me to write full time
>not enough money to move out and sustain myself

Maybe i should find a sugar daddy

Why would someone gleefully post this on the internet?

The numale calling card

What are your thoughts on the Manchild Epidemic Thread epidemic?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic/

why is being a manchild a bad thing? i never understood the insult

the world is a harsh and unforgiving place, why are people trying to force these happy guys to 'grow up'? let them stay as long as they can

The virgin gape vs the Chad scowl

wtf do the "humanities" even entail? Does a job for that even exist?

There’s a
>Why are large breasted women discriminated against by Hollywood now?
thread up as well, you should do them too.

Bump

I wouldn't doubt that this is the sort of mentality behind it. These people have given up and are content being dependent mindless tards

They don't want to smile like regular people because they are self conscious, so they do this weird smile to seem like they are goofy and down to earth.

Hey OP, God here. Just wanted to let you know I'm keeping track of how many times you post this, what the fuck do you kids call it, based? Yeah, I'm keeping track of how many times you post this based thread and I'm going to send you a subservient nubile 18 year old to breed with for each one. Just wanted to know if they should come in white or yellow? Either way, keep up the good work, you're truly a vital and useful human being.

Manchildren dont support women. They spend all their money on gadgets and games, and very rarely find wives. So Society hates them for this. Especially women, they hate nothing more than manchildren, thats why they are working to destroy video games and star wars.

>wtf do the "humanities" even entail? Does a job for that even exist?

Not him, but humanities is a giant ponzi scheme. If you're VERY good at what you do, then you get to be a professor at the university and start the cycle of failure all over again.

video games are fucking tight i'm a grown ass man i'll play rocket league if i want.

anime masterrace, they'll never reach far enough

Not Sup Forums, fuck off.

You should be out there nationbuilding, repelling the mongrel hordes, worshipping our savior Christ (hallowed be his name), breeding with white women, and doing whatever a constipated obese neckbeard manchild who has never faced hardship in his life thinks an adult man should be doing instead, you fucking retard.

Who cares of he plays video games? Maybe some of you would have more friends if you weren’t so judgemental.

I wish I could that happy about anything. Fucking life sucks shit fuck.

>If you're VERY good at what you do
Good at what exactly? What function could you perform using the humanities?

They are excited. What's the matter? Don't you like excitement?

that's the way they pretend to be normal, because they are too autistic too act like normal people.

That's not true, lots of humanity degrees are useful. I have an english degree and work as an editor. Nothing fancy, but it's a good job. You have to actually focus on finding a job that matches your degree.

Trying to emulate the overjoyed emoji emoticon.

You sound like a faggit

Why do you think there's so much nostalgia pandering movies lately?

Okay, Admittedly I was thinking closer along the lines to something like Anthropology which is about as pozzed as it comes. "Race is a social construct." Pfhah.
As referenced by our friend here, it'd depend on the major. Some are shittier than others, but all are universally awful next to a STEM graduate.

>43 results found

You’ve now resorted to posting this copypasta with a different image because you were already exposed for spamming this shit for the last month. Are you retarded? It’s christmas, Be with your family, don’t waste your life with this garbage my man. Also, shame on you Sup Forums posters for feeding and replying to this bullshit.

I generally just let them be.
Only time i have any interaction with them is when im out at a bar or whatever and some asshole buts in on my conversation telling me im racist, sexist homophobe or whatever. I tell them im sorry for disturbing them and ask them to leave us alone. If they dont we generally stand up and tell them to come closer if they want to take it further. They then leave.

If theyre happy good in them. If theyre miserable cunts whi want to ruin your enjoyment then you should be ready to drop them then and there. Same with anyone really

It isn't. Every board has these threads multiple times a day. The bots keep on churning them out and people keep responding. I guess that includes myself.

Get an even more shitty manual labour job, it will pay better and provide better inspiration for your writing

not Sup Forums

Dubs speak truth. Staying young in the mind is key. Never think you are too young or old to do anything. However, taking open mouth pics like you're ready for huge salami-sized cock insertion is another thing.

Toku ascended, I'm invincible.

hey, what if i told you that the truth to happiness and balancing a healthy adult life is keeping your childhood dreams and interests intact?

What if I told you I make do with onaholes and facialabuse?

what's so "manchild" about gaming? i guess Nintendo is pretty damn childish, but it's not like he's sitting on the carpet and building legos or some shit.

whats wrong with legos?

>I have almost no adult skills as my social anxiety makes doing normal things very, very hard. Alcohol is only way to make me feel normal.

Power through pain. Alcohol physically stops your brain from processing memories and forming new pathways.

motherfucker I know you didn't just shit-talk legos.

My oldest brother’s been a toy collector since I was a kid, this was right as the internet started. He doesn’t use reddit or follow all the nu-male standard sites and such. He follows other toy collectors and toy dedicated sites. He’s a doctor that owns his own home, two vehicles and has a family. Okay. Diary post done

maybe because they're to help toddlers develop their motor skills? move on to models or something, they look better anyway.

You're all talk, faggot. You don't even do any of those things you listed.

What's with the carpet indentation? It's conveniently similar 5 years apart? Also, the way this soyboy is sitting like he's in the hot yoga class mommy and daddy may or may not also be paying for in triggering me. This bearded pussy reminds me of the sons/daughters of the ultra rich. Notice how you rarely see an offspring of someone super successful do anything groundbreaking. Elon Musk has what, 5 kids? I bet they will do jack shit with their lives.

bitch did nobody ever teach you to sit cross legged that shit's comfortable

That Felicia Day Joe Camel looking mother fucker always looks like she has nothing but contempt for whoever she is photo'd with. Truly a miserable cunt.

SPOTTED THE FAG

It's the opposite of comfortable.

Manchildren are dumb as fuck.

Bunch of nihilistic retards

Manchildren.

maybe there's usually a coffee table there and they move it out of the way on christmas morning so the kids can sit on the floor opening gifts

Find work that you sorta enjoy doing and then find a way to make money doing it.

>manchild epidemic?
don't you mean the 'I'm a 30 year old women with No Beta Providers' epidemic?

>It's a shut-ins and weebs talk shit about manchildren with no trace of irony episode
Fucking hate reruns

>trusting my parents to buy the right vidya games

nope

Wait...Do people actually own switches? How stupid can you be?

That image doesn't make me feel happy.

what a dumb bitch the one on the left is

>oh you're not a good enough provider like my friends husbands
>oh you didnt buy the right car im getting worried now
>guy actually gets himself a career he probably hated but it was for her
>oh now we dont spend enough time together
>im leaving

lol I have a young cousin who's I guess about 14/15 at this point who still gets legos for birthdays and christmas. Called my grandparents this morning and they wouldn't stop shittalking him.

Go gay, user. Join us.

>tfw redpilled
>then blackpilled
>then vargpilled

I'm glad I left behind my manchild ways. I was going down a bad road. If people want to be like that I don't care but I'm not going to let myself follow that path.

you're going down the path of being a wannabe pagan murderer married to an autistic french woman with 50 kids living in the middle of nowhere and living the NEET life off the back of government handouts? should have stayed blackpilled.

volunteer
I helped a 25 year old-never had a job- NEET friend out of his cave by getting him to volunteer at his local church. It builds experience and gets you good recommendation letters for future job prospects.

This would have been me if I hadn't earned my mba and moved out.

I lucked out.

Nah, I'm not trying to copy him. I just subscribe to the stoicism that's the base of a lot of things he does. The betterment of self and rejection of decadence.

>spamming the same offtopic thread all day on Christmas

I would like a sugar daddy but I'm not attractive enough.

People hate them because they aren't miserable like OP.

I Guarantee you all these Sup Forums neckbeards whining about "manchildren" live like pic related

Yes, it's been like this for years and across many boards.

They're mimicking chicks. Most guys guys that like to broadcast their lives on social media seem to act that way for whatever reason

This. Notice how nearly every one of them who do this open mouth pose have really fucked up teeth as well?

>hadn't had any video game consoles as a present since the PS3 when I was in high school

I'm in a similar kind of situation, I probably have even less work experience than you and right now living the NEET life but definitely wanting to make more of an effort to get out.

What are my options boys? I want to move out but I haven't the faintest idea where to start or how to go about it. Plus I need to get an actual stable job to do that. Oh yeah, plus I don't have a car and don't want one, driving gives me anxiety.

male equivalent of duckface

>
>You should be out there nationbuilding, repelling the mongrel hordes, worshipping our savior Christ (hallowed be his name), breeding with white women.

All can be done in Crusader Kings 2.

>implying elon musk has done anything himself

I have a lot of experience, even worked at some big companies, but my social anxiety has actually gotten worse over time to the point where I can’t even hold down a job

>the only time women actually follow through with suicide successfully is when they cant have kids
makes you think it does

user....

>The virgin gape vs the Chad scowl
someone make this