Are Jack and Ashi virgins?

Are Jack and Ashi virgins?

Jack spent a good portion of his early life training and I’d imagine he’s too much of a good guy to have taken any woman as a reward for saving anyone/thing. And then Ashi spent her entire life training as an assassin.

the 70 year old virgin, starring samurai jack

it was fairly common in feudal japan for a well-to-do son's first time to be with a high class hooker paid for by his father, as a 'coming of age' present

I love their relationship, but I'm hoping they wait until after defeating Aku to go any further. Jack needs all the wizard power he can get to destroy Aku.

Assuming they live past Aku.

Not anymore.

Considering how awkward Jack is around women, and how uncomfortable he was when Ashi was naked, my guess is he's a virgin.

I don't think Ashi's got any more experience than Jack, probably even less.

Less experience than a virgin? Then that's negative experience.

Jack?
no

that just makes it better

Suck it, fujoshits.

"HAHAHAH ASHI! DO YOU THINK YOU WERE THE ONE TO DEFLOWER THE FOOOOLLLLIISSH SAMURAI?!!!!? NO!?!!! FOR IT WAS I!!! AKUUU!!!!! WHO TOOK HIS VIRGINITY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!"

Jack has at least flirted with members of the opposite sex before.

>Jack trained in Rome (or Greece)

He isnt virgin. At least not back there.

>that feel when your dad tapped your boyfriend's ass before you did

>tfw ashi and jack right next to each other on the train
>tfw something poking ashi

Considering he was off training most of his life I doubt he'd have time for something like that, even if his dad wanted to give it to him.

HOLY FUCK! I FORGOT THAT PART!

JACK POKED ASHI WITH HIS SWORD !

Best post I've seen so far on Sup Forums tonight.

Holy shit my sides

Shure, in only the mosrt autistic ways possible

AKU!!!!!

>handsome young man travelling the GLOBE to train, going through multiple tribes of people

come on retards

Will Ikra come back before the end?

It was also fairly common in feudal japan to practice pederasty, to attach him to an older male samurai.

Yes. Jack has at least seen animals have sex before.

Yeah, he's had every class of cock in him at least once.

ah yes