I'm rewatching this now and am realizing that this film is actually quite comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/63973273/#63973273
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

of course, coz it's se-skinned New Hope

It's pretty comfy.

And so the Sup Forums cycle continues

Makes me hate the stressful clusterfuck that is TLJ even more

Too fast paced to be truly comfy. There's no time to breathe in the film after Rey and Finn meet.

So comfy it makes you kinda sleepy, right OP?
Are you feeling sleepy? Yes you are. Sleep now.

OH FUCK, THEY KILLED THE LEAD WHITE GOOD GUY!!
AND HIS OWN EVIL WHITE SON DID IT!!

Sleeep. Just sleeeeeep.

Imagine how much more comfy it would be if they explained what the fuck is going on, and had decent characters?

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Get a fucking grip you obsessed racist shit.

I was ok with the film, but it really just followed the "Star Wars" formula, which wasn't really a thing that existed until this movie so blatantly went through the motions of what you need to put in for it to be "Star Wars". Actually it really was shit tbqh.

Poe is decent

Why do I feel like it's the same 4 people participating in/creating these threads?

If you actually remember, when TFA came out the majority really liked it and thought it was fun until the contrarians came in.

It's a fun movie, and the best right after the OT.

Fight me.

It's pretty good but is kino compared to the new one.
So many things were set up so many unanswered questions and a bland answer in return

I agree, he was the most likable one without a doubt

This is false, most of the core Sup Forums posters thought it was a glib facsimile

Because they see that everyone hates TLJ and think this is a good time to capitalize on that andconvince people that TFA was never bad even though they are basically comparing two different piles of shit.

Its called the stages of grief not the le ebic Sup Forums thing, are you literally a 15 year old?

Kill yourself faggot. You will never fit in. You are this board's laughingstock and people laugh at you both here and on social media.

Why does the Millenium Falcon just happen to be on Jakku and in the exact spot when they need it most?

Kill yourself faggot. You will never fit in. You are this board's laughingstock and people laugh at you both here and on social media.

Disregard that. I suck massive cocks.

its random as fuck. dude RANDOM GIRL WHO HAS THE FORCE REEEEE like wtf? poe and finn were best couple and han was okay. rey didn't need to be there.

Oh here we go. Now that TLJ has released Sup Forums is effectively backtracking and saying TFA was great

>this film is actually quite comfy
It's really not you know.

False. Most people rated it a 7/10. A few rated it above that and a few rated it below.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/63973273/#63973273

Eat shit

>we are invalidating all of EU canon so we can make new and original stories
>literally just remake A New Hope but shittier
>just like A New Hope have no idea what to do going forward
>Have some hack director retroactively ruin anything good that could have come from your setup
Bravo Disney

So comfy it makes you fall asleep 30 minutes in.

I'm not even racist but in these scenes with Rey, Finn, Han, and Chewie, Finn just looks out of place. Fuck diversity

No. It's fucking boring.

And I will never forgive Leia ignoring Chewie and going to hug Rey, a person she literally just met.

but who wouldn't want to hug Rey? she is perfect after all tee hee. er, perfect except for a few minor flaws lol! see, we made her quirky so now you can't call her a Mary Sue >:(

you'd be sort of right if it weren't for rey

OY BOIPASSED THA COMPRESSAH

To be fair JJ did admit he fucked up there

My thoughts on TFA which prevent me personally from thinking it’s a great movie:

1. Rey being able to fly the millennium falcon like an ace. I think that they should have had her struggle much more getting off the planet. There looks like a thousand different controls on the falcon and she uses them like she has 100 flight hours.

2. Kylo throwing temper tantrums all the time. I think that this doesn’t make sense as it is implied that he’s been in training for some time. Also why does he need the voice altering mask? He has no breathing problems or anything of the sort like Vader. I don’t think that they should have made him out to be such a poser

3. Finn going from full brainwashed trooper to full blown resistance fighter almost instantly. I think that he should have struggled much more internally with his loyalties, perhaps even relapsing at some point back to the mindset of a trooper temporarily

4. Rey being able to perform a Jedi mind trick and overall competence with the force. How does she even know this exists, let alone being able to pull it off after only the third try? This made no sense and was only included to allow her to escape. Rey has had zero training with the force and should barely be able to utilize it, if at all.

5. Rey defeating Kylo in the final duel. Finn gets easily defeated as he should be as a grunt trooper facing a sith in training. I understand that Kylo is wounded during this duel, but Rey has never used a lightsaber until this point compared to Kylo’s apparently large amount of training. I think that Rey should have been defeated after a struggle and then saved by some other intervention, perhaps the planet collapsing preventing Kylo from striking the killing blow or something of the sort.

Overall I think Kylo and Finn are potrayed well and Rey portrayed poorly due to the formers’ encounters with adversity and the latter’s lack thereof

It fucking sucks.

if they fixed rey/kanjikloob and the final sequence i would really like it i think

The title "The Force Awakens" comes off as one for a bad expanded universe fan fic.

Disney Star Wars needs to put the brakes using the word "Force" period:

The Force Awakens
A Force for Change
Force Back
Force Bond
I am one with the Force and the Force is with me

>the cantina scenes
>the space mobsters scenes
>that tentacle thing
>everything on Rey's home world
>everything in the final fight

There was little to like in TFA. Don't watch youtube clips, sit and watch it all. It's boring and sucks ass.

god Sup Forums is so damn predictable, i look forward to ep 9's release

>Also why does he need the voice altering mask? He has no breathing problems or anything of the sort like Vader. I don’t think that they should have made him out to be such a poser

Him being a Vader wannabe would make more sense if he turned to the light after realizing him being a Vader wannabe is destroying him, his family, and others

Vader ended up as a redeemed hero so Kylo being a wannabe makes even less sense.

Nothing makes sense in fucking Disney SW

Snoke called him out on being a Vader wannabe in 8, he got so upset he smashed the mask.

So yeah it's not a case of they wanting to have a Vader 2.0 in TFA and failing badly, they wanted to portray an emo vader wannabe and they did exactly that.

I didn't used to like Daisy's smile but I do now. Post smiling Daisys.

>they wanted to portray an emo vader wannabe and they did exactly that.

I'm actually fine with that, i just think they should've done more with that