I'm worried that he's right

I'm worried that he's right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKm4ueVuxpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all the critics calling TLJ intelligent
>they can’t name a single way that it is
Makes you think
Anyway dobson has a really inflated opinion of himself and I see it’s only ballooning as people give him negative attention

>prequels
>dumbed down

The prequels look like philosophical treaties compared to the sequels

You think it's expanding his ego?

lol no

I’m young and the TLJ fucking sucked
They spent like 90% of that movie on that stupid ship with that dumb ass story line and the other 10% was on salt Hoth and that was just so that ugly gook could kiss that ugly nigger
It seems to me that these movies are for baby boomers and 25 year old college drop outs instead of just normal kids who aren’t worried about “muh oppression” in the Star Wars universe and just wanna see some cool lightsaber battles

I'm 20 and I thought the film was dog shit

Why can't they just grow up with the originals like many generations already have?

Pumping it up for sure. Near to bursting, even.

I talked to my younger siblings who are liberal Bernie/Hillary millennial types and they thought the story was shit and riddled with plot holes.

This is spot on

>The prequels look like philosophical treaties compared to the sequels

This user gets it. If you studied ancient Roman and Greek history you can get the prequels, the nu Disney canon is literally turn your brain off.

And now we are at bargaining.

dobson as always been full of hot air.

>"man" who is literally never right
>I'm worried he might be right this time

Explain how The Last Jedi is intellectually driven. Deconstruction and subversion are banned words, Killing/Forgetting the Past are also verboten.

It's just too risky for you to understand

The First Order is like the Nazis: First Order, Third Reich, get it? The rebels is like the resistance just like the people fighting Trump for equal rights and shit.

>Characters outright saying what the themes and "morals" of the story are
>Not dumbing it down

Exactly. I grew up watching the originals on that remastered original-version VHS set 20 years after the first film. Surely I'm not the same generation as the 10 year old who saw A New Hope in theaters, yet I had the same experience as him and it's just fine.

You didn't need to remake that film to make it tolerable to more new kids; that's the thing about film from about the Original Star Wars to now, they don't need constant remakes like films of the 50s because the language of filmmaking has changed less from 1975 to now than from 1965 to 1975.

Yes, even this is better than TLJ

gen z is Republican, they hate these films

The prequels are very flawed but saying they are dumbed down compared to the sequels just makes no goddamn sense. the sequels are in every way more accessible and less complex

>it's for the younger kids to watch Luke die and nothing new happen

He IS right. Imagine how pathetic you have to be to get mad because some movie isn't what you expected

The S is a really nice touch.

Honestly the biggest problem with The Last Jedi is how it was set up to be more basic Star Wars shit, then the new director came along and threw all of it out of the window without really replacing any of the hooks with substance. It's like the guy had a huge chip on his shoulder about changing everything but didn't make a film a good movie in of itself. At best it's setting up another movie he might not even be allowed to make after fucking up this movie. It's a joke.

Girls will want to be Ma Rey Sue, nigglets will want to be Finn, white boys will want to be Kylo Ren. The future looks bright.

Just another display of contemporary arrogance and ignorance.

>Says the new generation is not only more intelligent but says that they're opinion is the only opinion that matters

This follows through with the warped modern opinion that the "fresh" "new" "modern" way is superior to the traditional or past ways of thinking. Which is opposite of what any competent civilization has discovered. (That older men are wiser than younger men and that women shouldn't be listened to at all)

OT was made for 12 year old kids
Prequels were made for 7 year old kids
Disney Wars was made for 30 year old kids

there's a reason the toys aren't selling

>make a movie designed to appeal to the masses
>NO ITS FOR KIDS
This is mindboggling. I know that Disney pays people to shill but the number of people doing this is immense. This means they are doing it for free.

Why are these shits defending TLJ so vociferously even when they are not getting paid?

>Its for the younger generation!
>Yet huge parts of the plot are based around characters that you wouldn't understand if you hadn't watch the original trilogy

Kek

That's a terrible comparison and doesn't even show how this it's supposedly intellectually driven.

It's so clearly not for kids, though. A guy gets thrown into a rotating fan and you see him get turned into a spray of bloody chunks.

Imagine how pathetic you have to be get mad because some people didn't like the movie.

could be worse, you could make a movie with a silly space rabbit that talks funny and steps in the doo doo, then make the plot about space taxes.

>gay furfag posts gay opinion

The guy seems to be stretched to the bursting point, with all the bad opinions he’s filled with

>Why are people upset that something they paid good money for, isn't what they expected?
>Why the fuck are you made that someone shit in the burger you paid $15 for? Just grow up lol

>Inflated opinion
Funnily enough, Dobson has an inflation fetish

>Didn't need to dumb it down like the prequels
People just lob any random criticism at the PT don't they? Doesn't even matter if it actually applies. And to suggest the Sequels aren't the most dumbed down star wars yet...delusional.

t-thats the joke...

I have a friend who, until last year when I showed him the unmolested Japanese laserdisc cuts of the OT, had never seen Star Wars before. He had no pre-existing nostalgia for the series whatsoever. I spoke to him a few days ago and he hates ALL of the Nu-Wars movies, intensely. He thought TLJ was an abomination.

a nigger kisses a chink

its hella woke

the nu-wars are bad cause the directors are bad

Fucking bastard got a reply out of me, damn it

I don't give a shit. I haven't even seen this, nobody has to like it, getting mad about it it's embarrassing

Who is the more pathetic specimen?

It doesn't really seem like much of a kids movie, definitely not like every other SW out there

>He had no pre-existing nostalgia
How is this a good thing? I thought this was a troll meme but do Millennials really think nostalgia is bad?

Nostalgia is part of gaining experiences in life. Do Millennials think they don't have nostalgic memories? Fucking hell, your generation really is shit.

This. I'm not buying this alt right vs sjw opinion of star wars. Seems like the industry trying to take advantage of the political divide to discredit criticism and try to shore up support. I'm very anti alt right but a big star wars fan. The ST is just watered down pop music with no regard for the source material

Underages are not allowed here

To be fair, you need to have a very high IQ to understand the Star Wars prequels.

Lol. Those lines are bad but they don't break the Star Wars lore or universe. And I always question if that is done on purpose because we are supposed to see Anakin as an edgy dramatic over emotional imature shit

How does one manchild manage to be wrong about everything all the time?

My point was he wasn't blinded by it into a) accepting whatever slop with a Star Wars logo attached Disney serve up, nor was he b) going in with unrealistic expectations after decades of absorbing ancillary material and building the story up in his head. He's a rare tabula rasa example of someone reacting to these films without any lengthy experience of the franchise, and his reaction was entirely negative.

Just buy chicken and rice lmao

the prequel have Palpatine actively undermining the republic by manufacturing a galactic war to give himself emergency power and ultimately declaring himself emperor after provoking the Jedi to attack first.

His plot is far more intelligent than star wars deserve.

>nobody has to like it
Tell that to all the butthurt libshits writing articles about how you're a nazi if you don't like it.

>Furry cartoon avatar

This alone already tells you that he is mentally challenged.

>the instagram generation likes plotholes, stories that go nowhere, and a complete lack of character development
Sounds about right

HAHAHA he just blocked me for replying with this

I'm shocked that he's not defending the prequels, frankly. It seems like something he would do.
This is probably the only time ever that I've somewhat agreed with him.

>bear
at least bob knows he's and idiot

>Dobson

No everything he says is wrong

the last jedi is for fat people

You're an idiot if you think he's right. The prequels are bad but it's not because of the plot. It's more complex than anything the Disney movies have shown, just poorly executed.

I would've never known that these pedophile furries exist if not for Sup Forums.

Thank you.

This. Some of my favorite movies have had political messages I may not agree with. Yet I’ve also seen some really cringe religious movies despite being a chirstian. They are absolutely using the divides as a shield and this is why more movies will have SJW themes.

Kek

Sheevs rise to power was brilliant if you understand history and politics. It's literally Tfw to smart for normies

>it is not for you
this is why less people are watching

I look back on them and the senate/political subplot was much better than the pointless cg battles. At least it shows they were working with some detailed story framework that they probably cut down.

These new movies are ADD quip fests that count on people not caring about whether a character's actions are consistent with something that happened 10 minutes ago.

Do people like Dobson just exist to make other people feel better about themselves that they're not Dobson?

nice meme, faggot
no need for high iq, but a slight need for curiosity:
youtube.com/watch?v=oKm4ueVuxpY

This

damn that must've cut him deep

Could you clarify how the stupidest fucking plan that could have been foiled a million possible ways by common sense (or by stupid shit Sheev did) is brilliant?

Boil some fucking pasta and buy some sauces. Pasta is fucking delicious and you can add whatever you want to it. Meat, veggies. It's cheap and doesn't take long to cook at all.

But I hated this movie

Republican maybe, but less white as well

carlos

Oh man that third to last tweet is fucking hilarious coming from him.

t. jedi who couldn't foresee sheev's master plan

>manchild in his late 30s thinks he's part of the younger generation because he spends all day watching children's cartoons and playing Nintendo games

Sad

Dobson is physically incapable of being right, the universe simply won't allow it.
He could say the sky is blue, and the laws of physics would retroactively change to make it so that the sky was always red.

>didn't need to dumb it down
>the entire Poe/Finn/Rose half of the movie hinges on an idiot plot of titanic proportions

I am laffin

Freaking 5am and I laughed out loud like a maniac

wew

I watched Star Wars when I was 5 years old and grew up with it
Now I'm 36 and I hated TLJ, and I too wonder if I'm getting too old for this and should leave it to the younglings.
Oh, well, they won't get my money any more if that's the case.

Holy fuck

Alex Jones TLJ review when?

>I don't give a shit.
Your presence in this thread says otherwise.

palpatine's plan is power grab 101.

create an enemy and get emergency power
declare yourself emperor after getting enough support.

The jedi were too busy worrying about an external threat to realize the real threat is internal.

this, it was lifted from roman history

>pulls out a lightsaber and kills four jedi masters
>senate immediately approves him creating the Empire

there's nothing brilliant about this. Either he was mind-controlling all the politicians or they were idiots that just went with anything he said. Either way, nothing lead up to that moment. He could have pulled out a lightsaber and started killing jedi at any time, or made an empire at any time, or executed order 66 at any time

he didn't even give a fuck about the on-going war to maintain power, he goes out of his way to reveal where Grievous is to end the war. The number of stupid things he does is countless, and his plan working is equally stupid

Actually there is something brilliant in that if you consider the idea that the rest of the senate wanted to depose the Jedi because they too feared the possibility of them taking over. The senate was established to be full of incompetent, corrupt lying politicians and Sidious used that against them. Which makes the moment in A New Hope when he dissolves the whole fucking thing all the more satisfying.

Nigga at this point i think he is doing on purpose...i mean no one cant be that shit