Ragnarok was great. Agreed?

Ragnarok was great. Agreed?

Literally Reddi.t the Film

The only thing I can say about that movie is that it wasn't the worst popcorn blockbuster of the year.

when's the last time a superhero film had an actually interesting villain

Incredible Hulk?

HULK
Man of Steel

Perhaps Loki? I mean he's not just "hur dur I'm evil for no reason! Fuck you!". I don;t really like Thor movies though, but admittedly I haven't seen Ragnarok.

Why was Cate Blanchett so hot in this?

shes hot

xmen
never

Good comedy. At least this time it was intentional, they should make all MCU movies like this, a comedy with a few action scenes. When capeshit tries to take itself seriously like all the DC trash or The Winter Soldier it's embarrassing

Homecoming

better than every single DC film combined

DC wishes they could figure out how to make a nonshit movie, literally Sony tier

Yeh.
So, has there been any news about that Dredd TV show proposal with Karl Urban?

>Literally Reddi.t
What does this mean? Does Karl Urban's character LITERALLY start downvoting people who say bad things about Kate Blanchett's character

Had problems, the Sakaar stuff was shoehorned in and Hulk had almost nothing to do and no character development. The actual Ragnarok stuff was boring, just a movie about a coup that ended in the destruction of the homeland with a completely unbuilt solution. Barely felt like a Thor movie.

Tight leather, swaying hips, dark makeup.

Bar a few jokes which didn't work and some minor plot issue (Banner may be stuck in Hulk but no one gives a fuck), it was a great movie. Neat fight scenes, the score isn't forgettable for once and they actually put some thought in the story. Out of all the films Marvel release each year some of them are bound to be good, it was one of them.

M O M M Y

>all the people they saved gets murdered by Based Thanos minutes after their home was destroyed
Pretty bleak for disney

>they actually put some thought in the story
??
it was a play by numbers

It means I don't like it so I'll associate it with something else I don't like. It's a thought process for morons.

Zod was pretty good

>put some thought in the story
they actually removed a lot from story, not only it barely based on comics, it barely based on norse mythology. And 70% takes place in skaar which has nothing to do with the main plot.

is the top one supposed to be the freshmen year? cause it worked backwards for me and got less edgier

What a great movie, I cant believe how much I loved each character, set design, action setpiece, and fight scenes. I remember being hyped to see Iron Man vs Hulk only for it to be completely boring. So I walked in thinking Hulk vs Thor would suck, but they actually made it great and didnt give it away in the trailer. As much as I want to love this movie for being such a great adventure, I wish the plot had more substance for me to latch onto. That was definetly the weakest part and prevents it from being something that will stick with me. That and the lack of character progression.

But holy shit I wish all the Marvel movies would actually read the comics and use the ideas presented in them. This prooves people are into it. All the wild visuals and imaginative characters feel like they were let loose, which is how a Thor film (with a formulaic plot) can beat Justice League with its boring characters, boring plot, boring visuals, boring designs, and boring villain. Hella wasn't interesting but she was entertaining and had personality.