What's a critic to a non-believer?

What's a critic to a non-believer?

I’m just really excited for the Sequel and now the Witcher.

I never heard of Shadowrun and loved the concept for this movie.

This is inexcusable.

BRIGHT was original and fun, and had that 90s, 2000s excitement and wonder to it.

Critics are truly evil.

They prop up TLJ and shoot down new things like Bright.

Fuck.
Them.

This. the social commentary was kind of cringy and way too on the nose, but it was still a fun cop action movie. They even made the orc guy likable

I'd say its a 6/10

critics are full of shit and only use their "credibility" to shill for certain movies

whats new

can't disagree. mostly reviews i read are all about unrelated political or social bullshit, giving only few words to technical aspects, like audio, special effects sets designs and so on.

Why is it if critics don't like something people start sperging out like they've been personally insulted?

forgot to add, big percentage of these critics now are web-blogger nu-males, who eat up every capeshit/sw/sequel/prequel etc

>it's all a machine partner

Is the general consensus postive here? Even my normie friends were able to constantly call ou the piss poor dialogue and writting, i thought it was jarringly bad in ways that Sup Forums would normally jump on, especially with the sjw backdrop

Great cop movie, I wanted a sequel as soon as it ended. Great and interesting world.

I wanted to see more of the FBI Elf, I was thinking he was like a villain or something.

That's the biggest difference between audience and professional critic reviews I've seen since The last Jedi.

>8,000 anonymous audience reviews

Why do people think this stuff is indicative of anything again?

Not sure if it exists, but it should...

Service where you rate a set number of movies on basic (Love, Like, Neutral, Dislike, Hate) metric. This creates a list of critics that you tend to agree with.

I'd rather see a list of ratings tailored to me that way, so many hack critics out there... and even the good ones don't mean much if I disagree with them on certain genres or whatever.

ORC TITS

Bright was not good. I wish they had explained more of the magical elements and made the Magic Task Force a bigger part of the movie.

If that's your main complaint, you really aren't doing it service. The point of magic was it basically was a nuke. Rare. Deadly. Not something that these guys should run into.

The main characters are cops on the beat. If they ran into a terrorist ring with access to a dirty bomb, would you want the movie to delve into an explanation of how fission worked? Would you want to follow the feds through the movie? It's not the focus man.
There are other things wrong with the film, but that's a shit complaint.

Critics get it wrong all the time. And then they just echo other critics. Truly fucking useless

People don't like hearing that their tastes are shit. That being said the masses opinions tend to be shit.

While I haven't seen this movie, keep in mind that there's going to be some heavy pushback against this movie from the big wigs in Hollywood. This is arguably the first Netflix "big budget" movie with a pretty big star released exclusively on their platform and not in theaters. It wouldn't surprise me if the critics were told to shit on the movie.

Hey Netflix we get it. We don't need shills 24/7 to remind us to watch your flick

Did the sexual assault thing heavily influence the score?

>defending Hax Landis this hard