New Years Board plan

So...are we doing this together Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_films
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>18 shitty films that somehow have high ratings on imdb and rottentomatoes
how does this happen? is this the power of quips?

only the first 2 cap and first iron man movies are good.

No, the power of good taste.

the first cap movie is trash and a complete waste of the wwii setting

>there are that many fucking MCU movies

I'm doing this with my crew. So fucking HOYYYPPPPPPPPPP for IW

LETS GO!!!!!

Definitely not.

Good goy! Blindly consume media even if it's shit!

no, power of web-blogger "critics" who eat every capeshit/sw/sequels/prequel or other nerdy stuff now
few decades ago superhero movies were niche, people were laughing at them and don't giving a fuck

We ARE fucking doing this shit as a family and as a board. Get your shit together. It's not fucking up for debate. You'll join and have a good time and we will all bond as a family. Now, we need to set the times, designated by one day so we dont have multiple numbskulls doing it over and over. for example tuesdays at 8. someone needs to stream

This is the most reddit thing I've ever read.

Starting to look like a real comic collection with multiple stories in universe and some major events. Very cool that Marvel was able to pull off a cinematic version of what comicbooks have been doing.

Also imagine being a DC fan and looking at this picture. I would be so sad.

haha le reddit le upboat xD #disney #marvel

>watching Thor 1 and 2 again

i'd rather kill myself

Only 3 movies worth watching. Only 1 movie worth watching twice

user, what you're doing is funny and I'm laughing, but there are enough redditors and Sup Forumsncerous neckbeards on this board for people to take you seriously.

for this reason, im asking you to please delete your posts even though they're ironic.

Unfortunately Black Panther probably won't have a home release before Infinity War comes out.

Do they think about future?
Shitting so many movies out, that after 20 years noone will give a shit to rewatch all of them.
Making 7-8 movies franchise is fine, but fucking 20?

When was the last time You've watched whole franchise from 60s-80s? (other than SW or Indina Jones)

>they think its a joke

top lel. ill see you in January for the >MCU General Rewatch : lead up for IW Edition"

>Sup Forums wont stream it anyway

how new are you faggot? fuck off

What franchise is 20 movies even possible in? It's not. This is

U N P R E C E D E N T E D

t. Marvelchad.

>not just marathoning them all in the week before IW

At least that way I'll remember things.

>This is what Disney wants to replicate with the Star Wars IP

There are 8 main starwars films. There are easily 8 MCU films better than any starwars movie.

>this drama queen
i wouldn't trust the opinion of someone who thinks thor movies are the worst thing in cinema to the point of never watching them again attitude. they maybe the worst of the marvel movies, but that's still above so many hollywood blockbusters.
even then each of the thor movies have great moments in them, the entire movie just isn't that strong. but i'm sure you get a lot of cool points trashing thor movies, everyone is impressed you draw the line 2 out 18 comic book movies, real patrician taste.

>some fuckin braindead schlup willingly ingests every piece of media the Disney kikes throw at him no matter how bad they are
>thanks them for his shit sandwich

I'd rather rewatch Skyline than Thor desu

Yes yes, disney is your true enemy friend. the big scary corporation is out to get you

I'm down. So wants to see this up? It's almost January

Someone has to set it up. Volunteers?

you can break it down in different ways.
>1 a day for 18 days
>2 a day for 9
>3 a day for 6 days
and then there's order you can do it on
>release date order
>mcmu timeline
>by series(cap trilogy/ironman triglogy/thor trilogy/etc)

again if you think thor is a "bad movie" you haven't seen a lot of movies. it's mediocre, i'm not throwing it a parade, but it's watchable and again has moments.

i haven't seen that in a long time user, i can't argue that point. i remember spiny robots

There are no shitty Marvel movies. Just a lot of mediocrity with some good outliers in there

KNEEL BEFORE THE ALGORITHM

people here still do those mega stream with all movies like with the first two Avengers/?

I'm hyped to do it with you bros desu senpai

bump

Don't even if you pay, also...whats the fucking point of rewatching these movies?
They are as basic and mediocre, or bad, as they get.

I don't get it. These movies have nothing to do with Infinity War. They're random stories with a couple after credits sequences of a purple thumb smiling. You're going to burn yourself out.

Only plebs and little boys get burn out on Kino faggot

no

It was already decided to be happening. Youll be there too believe it or not

I could watch them all over the spawn of a weekend

I would if any of you fuckers sets up a livestream just to shitpost with you

This, it sounds comfy. Imagine the bantz during Thor2 and AoU

lets do it

>all the Spiderman movies
>Deadpool
>Fantastic 4

What else?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>le epic antisemitism XD

you don't have to do this, it's for fans of the series.
infinity war is avengers 3, so it's fun to re watch those before this one.
most of the movies are tied to avengers and the infinity stones directly. infinity war is all about the stones.

Board culture bitch

I've seen exactly 4 of those and that's enough.

mcmu timeline is the only correct way to do it.

Power of paid reviews

>again if you think thor is a "bad movie" you haven't seen a lot of movies. it's mediocre, i'm not throwing it a parade, but it's watchable and again has moments.

its shit, spending any time wasted re-watching mediocre trash is a sin, once was already a tragedy.

This is the most unsubtle viral marketing I've ever seen in my life

Do I have autism if that fact that Edward Norton switches to Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk completely destroys my enjoyment of this whole universe?

Yes, extremely. Reminder that Tonys best friend and government lap dog changes complete skin tones as well

Wow. Okay then.

What about the tv shows?

Next time, baby

Dry click a pistol in your mouth everyday and be the day the Infinity War drops you'll be ready to kill yourself

TDKR

Is this accurate?

I liked Iron Man 1 and Ant-Man, but yes.

Avengers is a bit overrated, but sure, it seems accurate.

No.

weak ass villains

There are no strong villains in the mcu.

>inb4 vulture or some silly shit

GLORY TO THE MCU
GLORY TO CAPEKINO

Since you are all plebs here I will advise you how to get some taste. I did this myself a few years ago when I was being introduced to cinema. From the 1st January watch 1 movie a day from the IMDb top 250. This list is pleb friendly and entry level while also including some genuine kino. Then from there you will begin to be able to refine your tastes and discover different early films from new directors you discover. I did this and had watched roughly 160 films by the month May. Do this and you will improve the quality of Sup Forums and even the quality of your shitposting

these are superhero childrens films. good isnt even in range of the best of these films

You must have...no life at all..

People who read comics don't like either company's movies

yes, Norton was the absolute worst hulk.

>watch the imdb list in 2017
>indian movies everywhere
hmm

God I hope it is worse than TLJ. Imagine the salt mines.

I hope all of you capeshit fans die

I did this in 3 days.

>Capeshit

Guardians is decent. The new Thor is also fine.

Is this list definitive or is there anything missing?

I would but it'd be kinda hard to get access to every single movie on that chart. Other than that though, why not? Could be fun if you have the means.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_films

Why did you stack all of them in october? Pick better dates.

Have only watched one film on that list but would do it with/tv/ just for the memes and comfy general

The only movies with any replay value are Captain America's. Maybe GotG vol 2 but i'm not sure.

No that's ridiculous. None of these movies are as bad as even a 4/10. Homecoming is the only one that's even as bad as a 5.