>Art book "Art and Origins" available for pre-order
abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Graphic novel "Anti-Gravity" available for pre-order
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/
sug.rocks/leaks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>boarder predictions
>The Trial
god who knows anymore. fuckit, lamar and katie. lamar and jeff. Paul and jeff. Casey Alexander and Zeus Cervas. zuke solo again. who knows
>Off Colors
see The Trial
>Lars' Head
Hilary Florido and Amber Rogers

Forgot:
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

We also have mod approval

>steven taking his pants off

She can talk

>We also have mod approval

She can cry

Predict why Steven lost his sandals and pants

>more crying
SU treading new ground here

Steven does a bad and needs to be spanked.

How long 'til she sings?

I love Lapis Lazuli

Larven or Stars?

OH ITS GREAT TO BE BACK

>sandals

they're like jack's hat, he loses them all the time

>Stars

>pants on floor
Is Topaz going to rape Steven

previews where

Y6 upset that the fruit is yellow.

Nowhere, go away

you love shit

check the OP

I'm gonna do a nude edit of that Lars.

sug.rocks/leaks.html

nevermind i found it fuq u boi

Aqua is a truely horrfying concept a being that was born to be evil since gems dont mentally grow like humans it means their personalities are locked from birth meaning Aqua was always evil and her entire gem caste might be evil.

lude*
but thanks

how much longer do I have to wait until this show gets good again?

it's been a steady decline in quality ever since season 3

Gems should do a thing

lapidirtfags should kill themsleves

Lapidirts should stop doing things forever.

The last bomb was good.

Not all over the nice spaceship!

Oh, how I've missed you, spoiler tags

I can't remember anyone crying these last few episodes though. You know asides from aquamarine just looking like it.

Well I don't think the entire caste is "Evil" honestly, but flavors of haughty and superior perhaps.

I mean we had 5 rubies that are all fairly distinct from eachother, though with the central theme of "soldier"

Leader, Veteran, Ditz, Suspiciously Well Adjusted, and I forget. So it might be a similar case with aquas.

I do wonder if she is Era 1 (Pre Rebellion) or Era 2 (Resource Crisis). Her wand seems to be similar tech to the limb enhancers.

Well you haven't watched the most recent bomb yet (which was pretty gud) BUT WE HOMEWORLD NOW FINALLY

about 3 weeks

Real talk, why was there a preview up? I thought they only catch it 4 days early. So is CN uploading them to the app?

>Stuck Together will be 11 minutes of nothing but Steven and Lars talking
Fucking disgusting, and you know Steven will talk about the fucking cake for half the time

>People think we're getting to Homeword
>When the spaceship is still close to Earth, not even moving

lel

I don't think era 2 gems even know about the rebellion. Peridot didn't know who the Crystal Gems were.

So are we actually going to Homeworld, or is Topaz going to turn on Aquamarine and save the day?

Take a guess

>So are we actually going to Homeworld
Probably not

I'll cut off my own dick if that happens.

>this is real and not a mock
>its a solo Zuke episode

Dear god please help us

Was anybody else offended by the dated italian stereotype?

It was kind of rascist.

>Stuck Together will be 11 minutes of nothing but Steven and Lars talking

You're fucking dumb if you weren't expecting this to happen

I know, and people legitimately think Steven is going to Homeworld to be put on trial for Rose's actions

They're going to be so mad at how this next bomb goes

The spaceship is in The Warp though.

At least that means Zuke can't possibly fuck it up, right?

right??

Fuck off back to you AUshitposting containment general.

UPROOTING SOON
P
R
O
O
T
I
N

S
O
O
N

Well, shit
This was the pic

>next bomb
do we know for sure that it will be a bomb?

I didn't think it would be a literal bottle episode, I thought they'd be interacting with Aquamarine or something

how many months has it been since this post?

No Aqua is evil she dropped a fence on Doug and co for shits and giggles, then she attempted to kill Steven after she captured Connie only Steven lived the fact she was laughing like a psycho made it clear she did that for fun, then you her infamous threat to kill Steven's friends and she probably was not bluffing, and now she betrays Steven's deal with her then starts talking about how horrible the torture hes gonna get while giggling like a psycho.

What was it even referring to?

Why is there a preview for an episode weeks away?

Why does this happen to American cartoons?

It was made right after the post made on Nov 7 stating she quit

Lapidot obviously

the best ship

newfags leave or kys

That fucking fairy needs to sit her fat blue ass down into the control seat activate the warp as soon as possible because if Steven pulls another jailbreak and I got gyped out of the homeworld arc, I'LL MAKE COLUMBINE LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE.

Zuke used to be a pretty good boarder, then this happened. Do you think this was around the time the uprooting began behind the scenes?

*shittiest, confirmed deadest, and most cancerous ship

Steven x Lars bromance will prevail! Stars is King!

Doesnt matter Aqua already informed the diamonds meaning they are fucked either way.

It doesn't contain Lapis or Peridot. So, it should be alright.

lapis is gonna use the ocean to reach into space again to save steven

Gems are capable of change, but in Homeworld society there is little pressure to change. Gems are who they are and they act the way they act. Only the Crystal Gems have been able to grow/change and even then it has been very slow.

So, Aqua was probably a cunt when she learned of her status and continued to be a cunt over each following year. With no pressure to stop being a cunt, she'll continue.

No I have no doubts that this aquamarine is evil. And wahey so might the whole line. what I'm saying is that there seems to be differences in personality among gems even of the same type.

Amethyst compared to jasper. Jasper Compared to Skinny. Ruby compared to the rubies. Pearl compared to Blue Pearl Yellow Pearl.

Basically is "Sadistic" or "Haughty" the unifying theme of Aquamarines?

AUUUUGH I NEED AQUA'S OST NOOWWWWW

She doesnt seem to have any empathy making her an evil person by default.

Previews come 4-5 days before their episodes air, so probably yeah.

To my knowledge, there is no known reason for a 2 minute preview to appear for Stuck Together. However, some people guess it'll be released on the app earlier than the end of the month.

Honestly if this arc doesn't end with the Crystal Gems showing up out of no where to save Steven I will be very disappointed

Maybe they could fix the Galaxy Warp or something, I'm not sure how else they would get there, maybe repair the ships in Columbia?

but I need to see Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, Lapis, Peridot and Connie attack Homeworld and save Steven like the kick ass rebels they are suppose to be

wait,is this confirmed to be next week>????

>Bomb officially airs
>after last episode, ad appears saying "Can't wait to see what happens next? See it first on the Cartoon Network app!"

This will happen, mark my words
I will watch the fuck out of the episode

No 3 weeks from now.

Steven Universe is like crack to me so these leaks are fucking great.

We already got a rescuse mission with Greg. This is more of an attempt at diplomacy on Steven's part, and he'd hate it if they tried to get in his way.

Nice because I'm actually pretty restless for new episodes again. It's been a while since I felt this hyped

They're gonna go to Centipeedle's ship and tell her about Steven. She'll skree and craw and try to get them to operate her ship and they'll fly to the rescue.

Meanwhile on HW the big news is Steven's spit fixing gems. The CGs will burst in, Centi will briefly get healed again, and she'll spill some beans in front of everyone.

Nah just kidding, Steven fuses with Lars and goes home by himself.

Please do

>her entire gem caste might be evil.
I mean there seems to be a theme with the blue BD gems, they're more feminine, more refined, wear dresses, have posh accents - and are also cold cruel bitches who have a thing for torturing others. Aqua, Holly Blue, Lapis. BD herself seemed quite ready to shatter first Ruby in the story and Holly at the base. Sapphire, of course, us an exception but she can be pretty distant and cold too, and wore a fancy gown.

YD gems by contrast seem to be more brash and in-your-face but also more open about themselves, in a way.

But yeah I don't think it's a coincidence that Aqua's gem resembles the tear tattoos gang members get for murdering people

*n't

I don't think he will go back on his own. Neither do I think it will be Centi's ship, at least not without an upgrade for the ship to be able to fly faster than the speed of light. We know era 1 ships can't do that.

yeah that isn't gonna work out

There is no negotiating with the Diamonds, Peridot literally already tried that

Furthermore, Steven's plans aside, the Crystal Gems aren't just gonna leave him by himself if they can do something about

inb4 the reason season 4 sucked so much is that 90% of the budget for the season was put into the huge climactic battle on Homeworld

Peridot might understand how to build one of those gravity drives

but honestly fixing the Homeworld Warp seems easier, Peridot already did it once, how hard could it be to do again

She did it with the help of goop robots, without them, the only solution she had was to have Steven fix it, and now he's gone.

I mean don't the Crystal Gems have those robots remains somewhere, not to mention the remains of the Handship

they don't just leave that stuff laying around, I think most of it ends up in Amethyst's room

Why the fuck haven't they gathered gallons of his saliva? That shit would be useful.

Pretty sure they just throw it into the ocean.

I hope you're all having a great day

I mean does it remain its power over long periods?

actually it probably does considering they filled a fountain with Rose's tears and it still worked years later

Hard because the remaining robonoids are probably without their fixing goob (which is why we saw Peridot rebuild them to attack drones) and Steven can't use his healing saliva now either (nor was he able to fix it before).
I think there's one more option that isn't discussed much before. The communication hub. They might not be able to fix it well enough to reach HW after Sugilite smashed it to smithereens, but maybe they can reach the zoo ship and ask for help. At the very least ask to "borrow" a ship. If not the communication hub, maybe they could fix the communication system on the era 1 ship to call for help.