Go to see TLJ with senpai (terrible movie but whatever)

>go to see TLJ with senpai (terrible movie but whatever)
>Trailer for pic related plays before movie starts
>Mom leans over and asks what’s with all the black people in it.

Tell me Sup Forums, why?

why is your mum racist? lack of education maybe

Looks like a tomorrow land style Disney deathmark bomb

Money.

Double major in political science and English man, not dumb at all. She’s a liberal. But she just wants to know what’s with all the shoehorned black.

Also, tf is Oprah Winfrey doing in it.

You know this is based on a children’s fantasy book from the 60s, right?

anyone notice the line "theres something inside me thats always been there" was used by the girl in this trailer AND that same line was used by Rey in TLJ.

Is Disney lazy or is that all they have for writing female dialogue?

Then why are generally all wealthy people racist?

Because they know the truth. However the (((others))) what you to feel guilty about being white, goyim.

Bump.

>shoehorned black.
what do you mean by "shoehorned"? should we restrict movies to a 2 -blacks-per-movie rule or should we do a tally before the movie and include whatever percentage of black people is representative of the general population?

the fact that you made this thread shows you are clearly racist, your mother too probably. this thread is either bait, or, you're just genuinely stupid.

>2 per movie

Seems a little high senpai, should be 1 per movie and they get killed halfway through the first act

is she hot?

Your mom sounds like a nice lady. What's she doing Friday night?

Unironically a black movie

>nobody asks why this faggot goes to the movies with his mom

Gotta bypass the no singles policy somehow man

Did senpai noticed you?

It's shoehorned because in the book, which user's mom probably read, they're all white. Speaking of, tf is the audience for this movie? My mom read the book to me because my grandmother read it to her, but it's definitely not a super simple children's fun time story. It's pretty goddamn dark from what I recall, and people die and get cancer and shit in the series. It's not really for children, and it's not really for adults either. It's like in this weird in-between space where it just tries to remind you everything sucks.

>mfw the main character's mom got BLEACHED

>Directed by Ava Duvernay
>Not expecting race shit

Of the 4 producers, 1 did the 2003 TV movie, 2 are from The Finest Hours (2016) and 1 did Pete's Dragon.