Just saw the shape of water. I was promised a legit sex scene, I was very disappointed...

Just saw the shape of water. I was promised a legit sex scene, I was very disappointed. I will say I thought the main girl was hideous until i saw her tits and ass.
Thoughts?

No one seems to be talking about this movie at all. Does no one like it?

6.5-7/10
Villain felt forced

it's barely even playing anywhere

It's really great.

I thought the same.

I disagree, Michael Shannon was just over-the-top enough. The only part I felt was forced was the part where he wanted to rape Sally Hawkins.
I'd give it a solid 8 or so.

That subplot went nowhere and shouldn't had made the final cut

pics of tits and ass?

Does anyone have a webm of this broad buck necked yet?

>all minorities and women are heroes
>white men are evil
>main character gets GILLED

What did (((they))) mean by this?

I figured there would be a rape scene yet nothing happened.

Seems like racemixing agenda to me desu.

I was also waiting for the near rape scene, why even have him infatuated with Elisa?

i thought as soon as he mentioned he wanted his wife to be quiet he would rape mute girl. so it seems weird it just doesnt happen. it is never brought up again. If she did sleep with him would he have left his wife for her?

It's likely sexual relationship he wanted.
He was a mess of a character

it means you're a sad little man

In Italy it's not out yet

No fucking way, we can see Sally Hawkins naked?

I’d still fuck the pie man.

I laughed out loud when the gay guy hit on him, and not only did they have to show he was homophobic but at the exact same time a black couple entered and tried to sit at the bar, so that they he can be racist too to really sell to the audience that he was an asshole.

Technically she already showed her tits in a movie called All Or Nothing.

Every time this movie is mentioned, Alan Moore rolls over in his bed

Sooooooo no Lovecraftian sex and the SJW's club you like a babby harp seal. I'll give it a miss.

I am disappoint, though.