What did you think of Jackie Chan VS The IRA?

What did you think of Jackie Chan VS The IRA?

If he was NVA, how did he have US Special Ops training?

kino

It was rather cliche storywise, but Chan and Brosnan were had some great acting done in this movie.

not a fan of gritty jackie.

why do white people always give him trabble, bros

Not as well executed as Taken or Man on Fire, but it's a decent revenge flick.

>Martin Campbell
>Brosnan
Goldeneye is one of my favourite movies so I should give this a look.

Irish aren't white, m8.

It's anti-Irish propaganda.

It's like some guy wrote an IRA thriller but no one wanted the script. So you know he did? He wrote in fucking Jackie Chan, 'cause you know every movie needs a little Jackie Chan.

Perfidious Anglos and prods need robbed exterminated

*to be

shit chink-bankrolled flick that would've worked better without jackie chan's character

pretty sure he was ARVN not NVA

Why didn't the Irish just convert to Protestantism like normal people?

I mean it was your own pope that legitimised the English invasion of Ireland, how cucked can you get

They're the whitest people on earth, they're fuckin Celts m8

Chinese steal everything.

This is pretty much how I feel. It was about as by-the-book as an action thriller can get but the actors sold their roles, the action was good, and it was a pleasant watch overall.

Celts are from south Central Europe

Whitest people on earth are the Sami ethnic minority from northern Sweden and Norway

Why don't the English just convert to Islam, like normal people?

I mean, it was their own political and business elites who opened the floodgates to hordes of cheap labour from Pakistan, how cucked can you get

What's my man Ghaddafi doing there?

*sacrifices chicken to Santa Muertre to ensure mi hijo doesn't cop those drug-trafficking charges*

Was pretty good. Only bad thing about it was unlike something like Taken where the guy out for revenge has a job to do and is in the situation where only he can do it. In this case Jackie's character was just furled by his own lust for revenge and when he was told "leave it up to the authorities to sort out" he really should have because the situation only resolves itself thanks to the counter terrorist investigators connecting the dots.

The whole thing with the laptop bomb just felt tacked on awkward too. JC just happens to leave one terrorist alive so AGAIN the authorities could do their job and stop the next bombing.

Says the 56%er.

It was 5/10 decent action flick. Muslim terrorist would have been more realistic.

Irish Nationalists are massive Arabboos cause they recognise Anglos and prods as Jew-lites, and Gaddafi gave them a bunch of weapons in the 80's

Watch the movie "patriot games", it's anti-Irish as fuck but there's a scene where they train in Libya

Would have cut too close for modern audiences. Need to give that stuff 20 years before you can start making movies about it. Shows like 24 still get a really cold reception.

The scene where the she-terrorist gets interrogated by the spec ops guy gave me a boner

Muslim terrorist would have made for a shit movie. Some random radical imam wouldn't be any match for Jackie and the entire conspiracy plot and all the suspense wouldn't exist.

Sure the IRA thing is "unrealistic," but it's certainly plausible and it makes for a halfway compelling story. You've got to avoid letting your political biases get in the way of storytelling-surely you don't want to simply watch propaganda all the time.

Imams are preachers, silly. They are too smart to get involved in violent activities, they have their followers for that.

>You've got to avoid letting your political biases get in the way of storytelling

Also

Muzzies typically kill themselves in their terror attacks. So the direct culprit behind the dress store explosion which kills Jackie's kid would already be dead. The only way to make any kind of story out of that is by having Jackie chase down the dude who radicalized the original bomber or some shit.

Like I said, the story would just kind of blow if it was your run-of-the-mill Islamic terror attack.

>Chinese VC with US training

Thanks user

Probably n-dimensional chess by the CIA

Could have been a MACVSOG asset. Makes sense that his file is so heavily redacted if he was captured, flipped and sent back to the VC as a US intel asset.

Sami are Asian.