Summer Smith

>The only man left on earth is her dad

Shame that her Morty left. I wonder what the outcome would be.

main Morty IS her Morty

you know, Morty was quite the dick not to at least offer his real family to take them to a nicer dimension

i'm sure there are a lot of phallic objects left

Mortys going full Rick. At this point his just trying to stay sane. He'd abandon his new Summer too, if he needed to, and then he'd replace her with a different Summer. The same way Ricks replace Mortys.

They're feral freaks now, wouldn't fit into normal society anymore. Although, there are a few options:

1. Drop them off in a world full of cavemen
2. Put them in an intergalactic zoo
3. Try to re-educate them on a therapy planet
4. Let the Federation wipe out the Cronenbergs and colonise the earth
5. Produce clones of them to rebuild society

All of them end up with Beth leaving Jerry.

not sure yet
I mean, he does seem to be much closer with the current Summer than with the original one

she'll find a fertile cronenberg, and it's kinda like a werewolf/vampire angel/demon thing, where the half-breed is somehow magically superior in every way and unites the warring parties.
or she'll fuck jerry whatevs.

Losing this Summer is going to be what pushes our Morty into going full Rick.

would confirm Beth as the ultimate bitch

Given that Rick's portal gun can be used to travel an infinite amount of parallel universes... is it possible that they can hone in on universes that are identical to their [current] own but x amount forward or behind in the past?
What I mean is, couldn't they also (sort of) travel time the same way?
I understand that technically speaking it would be a different universe so it's still traversing space and not time directly...

Do you watch the series? He literally does that in the first episode.

but then cronenberg rick and morty would die

>17 year old orange-haired sister who has a badass counterpart from another dimension
Sounds familiar.

Ricks portal gun can only access universes on the central finite curve

I wanted c-137 summer to have a morty because incest reasons.

Muscles do not make you badass. Feral Summer is just a wild animal at this point, waiting to be put down by the cronenberg menace. Nothing badass about that at all.

No, the Citadel of Ricks are all from the central finite curve. The portal gun can access any dimention.

>Mortys going full Rick.
Morty is young Rick.

Thats a retarded theory.

Like Pickle Rick?

But then there wouldn't be a Doofus Rick

No.

Big reveal is that Jerries are actually Morties who discover time travel in the final season of the show and dedicate their lives to getting together with Beth after their Jerry-dad is left by their mom in their OG season 3 timeline and Rick becomes defacto patriarch. They want to make mommy feel like a real woman again after watching her suffer from alcoholism and lonliness. Time travel fries old memories of him being a Morty but he still has an innate hate of Rick for ruining his family and a love for his mom so he still hates Rick and loves Beth. At the same time Rick is trying to use the time travel to save his daughter from ever making the mistake of letting Jerry knock her up. So it's a race to Beth's past pussy between Rick and Morty-Jerry. Also this explains Jerry's timidness,retardation, and childlike demeanor.
His breeding with Beth actually is incest and leads to Morties and Summers born with recessive genius Rick genes, so radicalizing the grandkids is dangerous for the council because they can actually go toe to toe with a Rick when their potential is unleashed. Also since Rick doesn't have time travel but knows it's coming along in the future, because he knows "Jerry's " true nature he tries to keep himself safe by keeping track of his Morty and making sure his Jerry doesn't corrupt him by demeaning his Jerry. Little does he know, that's exactly what makes the Jerry. Seeing his dad/future self get emasculated is what makes Morty grow to hate Rick, turn into Jerry and save Beth by impregnating her.

BIG REVEAL

So is this from season 2 or leaked from 3? I don't remember this

April Fool's.

This is retarded, because it creates a loop that can't be solved by decisions, but with a genetic game of Jenga.

Headcanon accepted

No

Morty is Aku

Pickle Rick was a mistake.

She's pretty hot.

The loop explains precisely why Morties are so valued by the council. Their brainwaves are so fucked up from infinite incest loop that they are the perfect mask for Ricks.

It's the endgame, and it's how Beth learns to finally be happy with Jerry, Rick, her kids, and her life. Our Morty-Jerry is going to finally be the one that mans up and breaks the loop. Hes going to save mom by making her a real woman, knocking her up, and finally standing up to Rick and Beth when his time as Jerry rolls around after he travels back in time to season 1.

>Their brainwaves are so fucked up from infinite incest loop that they are the perfect mask for Ricks.
Already been explained that the value of Mortys brainwaves is that he is exactly as dumb as Rick is smart. Incest has nothing to do with it.

Take yout Futurama-tier head cannons some other place.

I'd like to hope that the family is just still standing in the same spot the Council of Ricks left them, frozen and vulnerable to being shattered to death.

i want to fuck her so bad jesus christ send herlp

I like this theory since it kind of adds a little to the Back To the Future homage they are trying to do. Except this time Marty/Morty actually goes through with sleeping with his teenage mother.

And why do you think Morty came out so retarded? Also does it really makes sense to you that Morty dumb waves mask Rick smart waves, or do you think Rick might have been lying once again? Maybe the Morty field was being used for something else...

They could always take the feral Smiths with them and try to rehabilitate them.

First of all I'm going to say yes the world they live in is fucked...

>but is it?
>could of the virus spread over earth?
>yes it was air born
>but how far could it go
>pretty sure it got on airplanes
>there's no way the planes could have gotten far
>a good number of us play, played, or are aware of the game Plague Inc.
>if there was time some rich and/or important people where saved
>astronauts
>this is pretty much a far worse off "Y the last man"
>interesting that Rick never told the counsel
>pretty sure they don't care

Wait...
>did Morty know his family survived!?
>pretty sure he knew they were immune
>he's the biggest dipshit in all the multi-versus for not taking the portal gun looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong before new Summer did
>Morty could of left Rick a week in from after the switch
>probably gotten his original family too
>or at least take the new ones somewhere Rick couldn't get to
>better just could of waited for Rick to nod off take/break his gun and send him to a dimension where he couldn't rebuild it

...oh fuck...
>Rick never time travels
>Morty then does
>snatches Rick at his weakest
>it's around Beth's childhood
>Morty unknowingly designs his own mother's insecurities that lead her to fuck Jerry
>Rick and Morty are in a self-fulfilling cycle that neither can understand

Kind of funny to think that the family in the cronenberg would is the same family from the first few episodes of the show. Like Lawnmower Dog.

There are multiple instances where a population had to recover from a very tiny gene pool and successfully did so. Incest doesn't magically create genetic disease, it just makes already present recessive genetic defects have a higher chance of surfacing. Jerry will literally become the father of humanity.

>Jerry will literally become the father of humanity.
>Jerry will
>Implying
Do you honestly think that Jerry is going to be doing anything except for just being a popsicle?

Half of the population will have Jerry's stupidity and unemployed genes.

Strange how women and blacks got most of Jerry's genes.

Lucky girl

Once a population gets below 1,000 individuals the risk of undesirable recessive genes and mutations surfacing skyrockets.

go home Justin you're drunk
Also, scud cameo when?

Did you even watch the episode? Savage Jerry is a competent alpha.

That's assuming there's a large amount of said recessive traits present in the gene pool, it also doesn't take Spartan eugenics of physically disposing of unfit individuals into account. Pacific islander populations in particular have successfully recovered from smaller groups.

>Did you even watch the episode? Savage Jerry is a competent alpha.

Yes I did.
He can be alpha as fuck but it won't change his intelligence.

Did you? The original Smith family was put on ice by members of the council.

If that's not pants-crappingly bad news for her, I don't know what is

There are different aspects of intelligence. Who would you call smarter: a with impressive practical skills or a large theoretic knowledge; would only one of them be deserving of the label?

Ice melts. It wasn't a permanent stasis field or anything, and even that could be expected to dissipate. It's obviously some sort of non-deadly suppression device as they would have just blasted them otherwise. And we don't really know enough about it to ponder potential side-effects.

This isn't fucking Futurama, Jane.

She probably has a Cronenburg with a fat dick chained up somewhere to fuck her raw every now and then before she kills it and finds another.

I-I'll be in the Drawthread!

Who's a worse person, Beth or Jerry?

So no I am legend book ending jerry?

She does have every non-battery-powered sex toy in the larger vicinity at her disposal, but she'd want real life dick at some point. And rather than engaging in literal monster fucking, I it's much more likely she'll look towards the only man in her life. Seeing how her dad is a confident provider now, she'll desire him sooner or later.

>Beth and Summer routinely have non-lethal battles to see who Jerry gets to pump his alpha seed into

>Morty and/or Rick visits this dimension at a later point
>both Beth and Summer are pregnant
>implications
Do they have the guts to do this? This is the people who let a boy lick his grandfather's balls, but it's also Fox.

No, because the virus did not effect people related to them and they have an extended family, not to mention cousins.

Who's going to stop them? A million moms? Kek

You fucking bet they would. Roiland as already said that they'll, at the very least, have a Rick and Morty who are in a healthy sexual relationship show up in a background cameo.

Unless they want to make a very obvious joke of it, it'll be Rick or Morty going to their original dimension to pick something up and you see Beth and Summer with round bellies cuddling next to Jerry in the background as they sneak past.

While we're on the subject, Main Morty and Current Summer are close because they know about them not "technically" being siblings. How long until they get Rick jaded about stuff and fuck each other? Morty will probably fuck A Summer at some point.

>One of the few remaining humaneque Cronenburgs that Summer hunts
>Falls into one of her traps and get dragged away in chains
>Tossed into a cell with others, occasionally drawn back into sunlight to be bruised up and used up before thrown back in the hole
>Lives in fear of being one of the Cronenburgs that get pulled out and tossed back in pieces as feed
I guess it would be a parody of I Am Legend or something.

>Summer and Beth die. Jerry goes full cold rage mode and systematically clears out cronenbergs. Sees another human but she's really one of them and takes pills to suppress it. Jerry falls in love with her but before she leaves she tells him to run far away. He's captured and commits suicide in his cell. The Jerry is dead. Cronenbergs create a mythos surrounding jerry

Skies of Arcadea is a beautiful game, user

I think they mean metaphorically

Golly.

She looks older than than the Summer on the right

But hey, that's jus a thery

The Summer on the left doesn't live in a post-apocalyptic hellhole.

>but it's also Fox
Rick and Morty doesn't air on Fox, it airs on Adult Swim

Soooo... we gonna see some more episodes, or was that an early release just to destroy Morty's family?

Yes she does

>what is left and right
So retard, much dumb

Exactly.

>what is left and right
Left and right are relative concepts of direction.

They're from a universe where everyone is cronenbergs normally. They turn into humans when infected with the cronenberg virus.

The latter

Sweet, series dropped.

lol

It's why they wanted there Morty back.

Summer needed a mate.

>Universe where Jerry is literally at the peak of human intellect, surpassing all but the smartest Rick's who are his equals
Could they pull it off