Meme Runner 2049

SO I just watched this shit and ..................... it was terrible.

All of you faggots who like this and like the protagonist and his "AI GF" need to step the FUCK out of your basement.

And if you can't do that, fucking kill yourself, because you're never going to have an AI gf or get a better life otherwise. Even the guy in the movie fucking died,why do you hope there's anything better for you in store?

Buy the rope and an exit bag or find the nearest cliff. Everyone in the world will be happier for it.

What You find horrible?
It got really nice visual telling, slow pacing, allowing to feed your eyes. Story was meeh, but movie is something more than just a plot.

>This will get serious replies

lmao you watched some itunes rip, probably on your laptop, and you think it's shit. Try watching it in a better setting and then form your opinion.

Sounds like you have bad taste and emotional problems. Good luck with your life, I'm off to look at better threads.

(you) stupid baiting little shit

nope. 100% alpha. 6 figure income. 8 figures in ethereum and various cryptos.

>waaa waaaa you dont like what i like

make me, cuck boy. lol

if Sup Forums doesnt like something its shit
if Sup Forums likes something its also shit

i learned this in one week here

>What You find horrible?
your command of the english language
>Story was meeh
hence the movie is shit
> but movie is something more than just a plot.
literally "muh feelz"
>t. buttblasted
>It didn't have enough pixels and that's why you didn't like it LMAO
I didn't know womn browsed Sup Forums
Oh, wait.
>t. has bad taste and emotional problems
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAA BAIT LOOK AT THIS GUY GOING AGAINST THE GRAIN WAAAAAA

congratulations. Now what's the next step in your master plan? I suggest leaving Sup Forums, you'll save your life.

If you don't understand how a good theater/hometheater setup can effect your movie viewing experience, you're fucking dense.

>Doesn't say a single thing about the movie itself
>Three paragraphs trying to insult anyone who did like it
Christ

>This will get serious replies

It doesn't affect the story, dumbass
yeah, because Sup Forums recommended it

To be fair most of the time you criticize this movie you get this kind of answers, literally the same tier of answers of those who defend star wars

what's funny is that you never actually mentioned that you hate the story, you fucking moron.

as someone mentioned, movie isn't just a story
it's mix of
>story
>acting
>visual effects
>sound effects
If you only care about story, you'll never enjoy more than 25% of any movie. You can go read a book as well, as nothing else, that actually makes a motion picture, isn't important to You.

If the story is bad, nothing can redeem it.
>y u no write thesis in the OP

shit b8

I saw this and assumed it was a Maze Runner thread over Blade Runner so that shows how little BR registers for a normal moviegoer

How about movies with no story? Yes, there are such movies too

dear god please be a troll. If you think giving even the slightest detail as to why you dislike something is comparable to essay writing... yikes

Holy fuck soyboys calm down

If "AI GF" is all you got out of this movie, then neck yourself

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>even remembering that Maze Runner movies exist
wew

>THIS MOVIE AFFECTS MY DELICATE SENSIBILITIES
They suck and they're just camerawork. Better go watch security cam livefeeds, they're more informative

sequel is sometimes in baneposting threads

bingo, b8 confirmed

nice try

for you

Does Harrison have some of the most JUST-tier hairstyles ever?

nice try for you

>watch the movie after having successfully forgotten everything about it other than Gosling being the lead
>get halfway into it, it's one of the best movies I've seen in years
>suddenly bumbling grandpa gets wheeled out
>he can't even talk right, and every second he's on screen just reminds me of the last terrible sci-fi sequel he was in, playing another popular character from 30+ years ago
Good lord, did that take a nosedive fast. 2049 would have been so much fucking better as a self-contained movie.

I liked it.

you on winter break? must be hard being 12

>you on winter break?
yes
>must be hard being 12
I'm not 12 although I'm still a teenager and legally free to visit this website.

protip: 18 & 19 yo is teenager

So what do you think of the original?

Confirmed for too young to post on Sup Forums. Fuck off, kid.

>K and Deckard chase after Jared Leto
>They get into a trap room with giant sawblades running through it
>K: "what the hell are we going to do now!?"
>Deckard: "what we do best!"
>Deckard starts running on the blades

wow, really vilenueavo?

this is now a kino appreciation thread

>story is the only thing that matters in a film
I had no idea it was even possible to be a pleb of this magnitude.
Consider suicide.

>He unironically watches movies for the plot

Haven't watched it
no u
You guys are all autists
Stop with the "muh feelz" already

I unironically think that if you don't like this film you are stupid. There is no point engaging with someone who thought it was bad because their taste is so wildly poor that you really have no hope of helping them appreciate it. Even someone with just slightly bad taste will see this is a good film. To think it is bad requires a fundamental divergence from the norms that accurately judge films.

the plot in this movie is too hard

my brain hurts after watching this, literally

>I can't understand thematic commentary on authenticity, reality, love, and what it is to be human

>he thinks a movie consist only of plot and feels
Are you retarded on purpose?

I'd agree with this, and I gave the film a solid 8/10. I honestly can't imagine a man seeing this film and not enjoying it on some level. Even though the script needed some work in places and a few of the scenes were a bit too obvious in their "oh no, plebs might be going to sleep, throw in some jump cuts and loud music!" shit, the film is absolutely fucking gorgeous, and the plot is a nice comfy ride with only a few moments where you have to shut your brain off.

>Haven't watched it
So this is the state of gen Z faggots.

>he thought a reboot would be good
>he listens to the opinions of a board that worships capeshit, star shit and dr who

>Stop with the "muh feelz" already
not about "feelz"
what is sound? what is lighting? what is editing? these things are what make a movie. take your phone and film anything, it's already a movie. Story is additional. You don't need it in documental or instructional movies (which, by definition, are movies) as it doesn't make movie.

I really enjoyed this movie but can anyone tell me, thematically, why Joe and his Joi had to die?

Joi had to die because she was ultimately just a fantasy for K, the thing keeping him tethered to life. And K had to die because he understood that he was just a tiny piece in a larger puzzle, but he still wanted to shine as brightly as he could.

from a philosophy standpoint (I'm an avid philosopher) this movie was... Nietzsche tier (weak, mediocre, baby-tier). it could have been better (Kant tier for example).

If you have to say it, you aren’t it.

This is good bait, coming from an actual philosophy phd.

Thanks clears things up a bit. I'm just wondering why they didn't go the "manifest fantasy into reality" route with Joi and Joe to reinforce the whole "magic" baby thing

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH PLOT DOESN'T MATTER
kill yourself
Why don't you have a life?
This is the state of stupid fat 30+ faggots on Sup Forums
Plot Matters you pleb, without plot a movie is nothing
>I rank philosophers like I rank my capeshit

High level bait. In many ways the film is very Hegelian as K accepts his place in society and history and takes an action in corroboration to it. But it can be Nietzschan in that he does it the way he wants to, but that’s not even true. He just does things the way society has taught him - kill the enemy and finish the mission. He merely chooses to be a good cop like he believed he was and save Deckard instead of killing him. You have to remember this is a detective film as well.

t. Femanon

>it was terrible
go back watching your capeshits

but by saying that without plot movie is nothing you are just making fun of yourself. movie is motion picture.
when you make a movie of anything, even a train passing by, it is already a movie, story matters, but isn't required

so some dumbass kid who's off school because of winter break thinks he can understand love, belonging, finding a meaning in life, etc.

grow some hair on your balls first, moron. they don't even let you drink yet because they know kids like you are dumb as rocks.

This is actually a good analysis.

But there is a plot from the opening scenes we know it is a story about self discovery in a world of false things. It all hinges on the miracle of Deckards child which is merely a piece in the story to drive it along its complete course. If you can’t tell the story is about K and not the actual finding of the girl, or that it is heavily told via visuals then you simply didn’t get it. Remember this is a film, not a book, visuals tell a story here as much as anything else. And the plot itself is obvious but obscured a bit to the viewer as it is to K. I don’t know why you’re so mad other than autism or baiting but it’s honestly probably both.

>and like the protagonist and his "AI GF"
that's all these virgin basement dwellers ever saw in this unnecessary, vacuous, moping schlock

just goes to show that, in a phallocentric world, all you have to do is appeal to the crotch, and you're guaranteed a winner

Joi was ultimately just a fantasy. She was never real, which is why she's a hologram in the first place. It'd be trivial to give an AI character like that some kind of robot body, but the movie never did, because they wanted to make the distinction.

K's feelings for Joi were the only real thing about their relationship, and her death is what allows him to complete his character arc and become a part of something greater than himself.

Hell, even the baby wasn't "magic", it was designed. Rachel was made for Deckard to fall in love with. She was Tyrell's final experiment, a replicant capable of giving birth.

OP is cheeto dust.

I don't know why you think the plot is bad? Did you not understand it. Have you ever read a book other than Harry Potter or Stephen King?

let me guess, you love superhero movies

>if you don't the shclock I like chatter and fawn over...
>"Transformers" meme

KYS, peon

I watched it and I thought it was shit.
I think the original Blade Runner was brilliant.

A girl I know (who hasn't seen the original) thought it was shit too.
She's a good friend.

An "intellectual" chick I know thought it was "amazing and deep".
She didn't even know there is an original blade runner!

In other words blade runner is a fim for pretentious "intellectual" liberals and lefties that mistake slow acting and pompous writing for symbolism.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you and your friend are actually stupid.

everything you post is literally autistic

your smart girl friend obviously has good taste since the movie is good on its own

anyone who has the capability to think beyond the next five hours will appreciate it seeing as how artificially intelligent androids WILL be among us in the near future and it's interesting seeing how they are treated.

>She didn't even know there is an original blade runner!
Neither does OP.

I mean blade runner 2049 is a fim for pretentious "intellectual" liberals and lefties that mistake slow acting and pompous writing for symbolism.

Yeah, I accept this good analysis.

>doesn't like intellectual people or "lefties"

spotted the trailer trash hick

Has anyone read Pale Fire by Nabokov?

>Disney shill still this triggered
Sad

Thanks for saying this.

It's sad how long it took me to realize how mentally retarded these Sup Forums fucks are. I never looked at the multitude of threads, but the fact that they spent months in end posting about it PROVES theu have no lives and should end themselves.

Yes.

>Connecting individual scenes is a meme but if anything happens it is "plot-lite"
says the 40+ depressed virgin loser living with his mom
fucking this
I know visulas have a place but they are nothing without a story and I'm not saying this movie didn't have a story, it was just weak, cliche'd and preditable.
yes
no u
>SHILLS SHILLS
noose x 1
no problem

>2018
>using the 'u hav no life' argument on a taiwanese popup book discussion plaza

You're actually stupid. Fuck off, idiot, you're drastically decreasing the quality of this site.

HURR HURR ME NO STUPID

>plot doesn't matter
I never said that you stupid fuck, Jesus you are really brain dead. You should take lecture comprehension.

No, you actually are. Please leave.

the only problem is, that you ignore everything else, when one of movie elements doesn't suit you.
not calling you anything, but if you don't care about things that make a movie an actuall "movie" then it's really hard to discuss on Sup Forums, perhaps try /lit/ as book needs nothing more than plot, which is your case here.
Don't get me wrong, I didn't really like BR49 plot, but still can' ignore other elements, and they were really well done.
>story/wiriting - 1/3
>acting/cast - 2/2
>visual - 3/3
>audio 1/2
fair 7/10 from me

>need to step the FUCK out of your basement.

back the FUCK off

I was imitating OP's retarded posts, breh

not an argument
no u
Yeah sure but that's like rating an airplane's engine. If it doesn't have wings, it won't fly.
>scale of 2 and 3
nigger just rank on a scale of 10 and average it
*teleports behind you*
this is me

High quality conversation lads.

I like how the OP is so bootyblasted by my posts that they can't respond

GOSLING AND LETO ENSURED THAT THIS WAS GOING TO BOMB!!!FACT!!!

>Yeah sure but that's like rating an airplane's engine. If it doesn't have wings, it won't fly.
plot is not technical thing, engines and wings are. plot is plane's destination. even without destination, technically is able to fly

This is one embarassing ass thread, not even reddit but 9gag comment tier embarassing