youtube.com/watch?v=gGvP7ZL8xvk
youtube.com/watch?v=8H0_CRH2vM0
youtu.be/Nzq9epS2b1A
youtu.be/LbpDxrew4A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's funny coz it's true.

Ahsoka was a mistake.

You wish

all the EU material is better than the films. the films are just garbage for plebs

In hindsight, was Ahsoka in love with Anakin?

No. She had a designated love interest, remember? He was that Confederate senator's son.

I remember that yeah, but I never got the vibe she was interested in him, only that he had sort of a crush on her.

He got BTFO.

In my mind she lez'd out with that one green padawan bitch.

>no more interesting alien characters
>we could have had Luke as a Jedi master training an entire academy
>Ahsokas daughter or something could have been the female lead along with Kylo
Fuck you Disney its not fair

Also she was taught the intimately sensual pleasures of the dark side by Asajj Ventress when they teamed up.

The last two of those suggestions show an imagination Disney just don't have any more. That's why they're always buying studios, so they can stock up on creative people. Trouble is after a year or so the new guys just turn to a grey mush like all the others.

yep. It's like Star Wars is DC now

Except much less shit.

>tfw no lewd togruta gf

>The EU is bett-

That's dangerous, she could slice her tits off if she ignited that laser sword.

>the Galaxy that Lucas gave life too with hundreds of different species is now doomed to be current year politics with humans being 95% of its population

>Ignoring Finn, Rose, and Holdo

Stay mad, trumplet

post more orange buttcheeks

red cheeks > any other cheeks

My girlfriend cosplays as her and it's the best sex ever. Calls me master

-er

>too

shouldn't have elected the wrong president then.

>being so retarded you implied this lot isn't human
good job tard.

>grown ass men watching cartoons
smdh

>Finn, Rose, and Holdo
who

Thrawn's no longer EU now, since his appearance in Rebels.

i will singlehandedly murder the entirety of disney to make this shit canon. i am assmad as almighty fuck thrawn isn't canon anymore.

see

So she cosplays as 300lb Ahsoka who fell to the dark side of the snickers?

Wat... They're obviously not human. No one looked like that in OT

>nobody was asian in the OT

um sweetie

>a stupid cartoon is better than the last 6 Star Wars movies combined

FTFY

Clone Wars was ridiculously better than the prequels.

>all this talk about diversity in
>95% of the galaxy is human
Fucking xenophobes, why isn't anyone getting more angry about this?

Some of their later seasons especially.

How wouldve you put ashoka in the movies?

I AINT NO SENATOR’S SON starts playing

Ahsoka would have been in a movie about Vader tracking the remaining Jedi after the even of ROTS

Why couldn't one of these ass-faces be the chosen one to bring balance to the force?

giant insects dont have souls see:asians

Who would you cast as live-action Ahsoka, anons?

that bitch from IT

Did disney really killed her?

>THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE A THRAWN-CENTERED FEATURE FILM

Grown up Ahsoka? Brie Larson could work
as for the younger padawan version a 14-16 year old girl that matches her looks would work

The redhead with no upper lip? No.

>Ewoks are cutesy bullshit with a clouded purpose of showing the Emperor's Hubris in underestimating those he deems lesser, because instead of the single ship worth of rebels attacking the shield generators, for which his task force was prepared and sized, it is an entire army of chipmunks
vs
>Porgs are cutesy bullshit that serve absolutely 0 narrative purpose
Yeah. EU is better.

No. Rebels s4 plus Filoni's art for the Topps apps implies the Force wolves hypersace her away from Malachor.

This is correct

Oh fuck off. The Last Jedi is the first good Star Wars movie in 30 years.

Lots of pacing issues and plot holes, plus character inconsistencies between various points in their character arcs, keep it from being great. I'm pretty sure you can cut the entire Canto Bight arc from the film and it'd be not only better, but no more confusing for the omission.

But it's still a really good film. The music and visuals are great, probably because this is the first Star Wars by an actually skilled director since George replaced all the talented people who worked on the OT. The core emotional arc between Rey, Kylo, and Luke works really well and everyone involved gives great performances. The action is really fun when it counts, like the opening with Poe or Luke's short but sweet duel with Kylo, despite the pacing dragging a lot during the second act.

Overall, I rate 86/100 - better than anything *since* the OT, but weighed down by too many plot and pacing problems to be on the level of the originals.

@92170067
not even gonna give you a (You). Stop spamming this terrible pasta

Episode IX: Teek's Gambit.

>The Thrawn trilogy is now canon
>Because a version of the protagonist showed up
You know how there are Mandalorians in the cartoon, and the Malachor shows up?
You know how everything else contradicts everything that happened in KotOR 1 and 2, to the point where Malachor isn't even close to how it's depicted in KotOR 2?

One character showing up from a series, does not make the whole series canon. Claiming it does is literally the insane logic that the Tommy Westphall Universe is built on. Them being part of the same franchise is no excuse. 90% of the EU is directly contradicted already in new canon material. Thrawn monologizing threateningly on a kids show doesn't change anything.

The live-action tv series. No movie.

>green padawan frames Ahsoka to prove Jedi are corrupt assholes
>Ahsoka goes on the run but believes Jedi will exonerate her
>Asajj tells her straight out that the Jedi are as bad as the Sith but are more polite about it
>gets captured
>Jedi scapegoat her and throw her under the bus
>Ahsoka realizes that the Jedi are corrupt assholes and green-cheeks was telling the truth
For a kids cartoon that was some pretty pointed commentary.

Only good for fanservice that went over kids heads.

There was that Jap B-wing pilot in ROTJ

I would of said 'fell to the dark side of the chocolate' but that doesn't work cause milk chocolate is more calorific. Yours will do, user.

>no togruta
>no twileks
>no bounty hunters /mandalorians
no wonder the nu wars movies are garbage

There's still 5 films due to be made. Next episode. The next 3 trilogies. Han Solo and Obi-Wan solo films.

my biggest problem with them is just that. They are souless cashgrabs that fail to replicates Lucas's imaginative world

Come to think of it, they must have executed the green one. What a shame.

It's almost as if Disney has a history of a 100 years of making excellent cartoons.

Who would've thought.

Are these lewd scenes in one of the highlighted episodes? I don't want to watch all

Disney didn't make TCW. George did. Disney cancelled TCW to make the substantially-worse Rebels cartoon after buying the franchise.

The parts that made Thrawn's stories likable aren't there.
We don't get to see his interactions with Captain Palleon, who serves as a Devil's advocate and makes it clear Thrawn isn't infallible.
We don't get to see Leia's political maneuvering and eventually saving the day.
We don't get to see Luke exploring a world where he seems truly alone, learning to deal without the Force as a crutch, and see that despite his triumphs his work isn't done.
We don't get to See Han and Lando being the guys everyone overlooks because of Luke and Leia, but still getting things done through wit and guile.

We don't get to see Karde, Jade et al full stop.

Season 4, "A Friend in Need" arc.

>dark side of the snickers

>The next 3 trilogies
Given that Johnson was supposed to be heading them, don't hold your breath

Unless Disney reads Sup Forums, they don't know just how much money TLJ is losing.

That was literally the opposite.

TCW really pushed the envelope on what they showed and discussed considering it's a kid's show. The thing that stuck out most for me was Master Krell's execution. It was like they used a liveleak video for reference on how his body fell.

It's stuff like this that made it such a wrench when Disney cancelled the sixth season, after the fifth finale there were some really good ideas to explore.
At least they kept Filoni on for Rebels and despite the Mouse's order to kiddie-fy everything again, he's attempted to put some of the old spectacle back. The Vader/Ahsoka episodes were very well done (apart from stuff like the helicopter lightsabers) and for those of us who'd seen TCW it was a really bittersweet payoff.

They already had seasons 7-8 written, what could have been.

What makes things even worse is that all we got in exchange is Rebels and Disney Wars.

I havent read or watched any thrawn material except for the trailer but the guy looks fucking badass

How did they get away with this?

it was a different time

>watch guide

Why is there so little assaj lewds? :(

Was this from those canceled later seasons? I never saw any of this.

Why wasn't this trilogy centered around Luke's Jedi Order? Could've slowly had it all fall apart over 3 movies if you wanna be edgy. Then Kylo would make sense.

You forgot to add two more spin-offs inbetween the next trilogy’s movies. Seven more NuWars flicks, one per year.

I would take 5 movies of that. Anything is better than The Soy Trilogy and a Kiddy Jewish Han Solo flick.

Despite the dumbing down for Disney the season 2 finale was amazing. I think it was shown around the same time Rogue One came out and to be honest these episodes felt far more epic than the movie as we'd been waiting for this showdown for ages. That music is absolutely incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGvP7ZL8xvk

A stupid MMO is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=8H0_CRH2vM0

that's kind of hot

Its cinematic rape Nu Wars

Cuz she uggo as fuck

As soon as I saw maz in tfa I couldn't help but think she was supposed to be Ahsoka. You could toss some orange paint on lupita nyongo and she'd do fine too but nah, we got ol butthole eyes maz

She looks a helluva lot better with hair. It's just a shame the way they ended her story in the book.

I am ashamed to admit but the cinematics for KotFE/KotET were pure kino
Vitiate voice was like a drug for my ears and in fact I genuinely liked how all of the main characters were written - especially Senya Tirall

too bad that the gameplay wes shit

Grow up, kid.

is that cad banes species?

>too bad that the gameplay wes shit
I mean it's better than most star wars games out there.

>I am ashamed to admit
You shouldn't be.
youtu.be/Nzq9epS2b1A youtu.be/LbpDxrew4A0

>You know how everything else contradicts everything that happened in KotOR 1 and 2, to the point where Malachor isn't even close to how it's depicted in KotOR 2?
You realize that Malachor and Malachor V are two different things, right?

Season 4. If it was from a cancelled season, how would that webm exist?