What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0LrUzuN3PI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It means, "20% of our actors and actresses need to be black to hit our diversity quota and continue to get BBC funding."

White people throughout history were always tolerant of other races

>So was Jesus

Ummm stay mad drumpfkins

UK is most cucked country on earth.

>tfw bongs PAY for this

>tfw I live in intolerant Russia
I can't relate to this

if you lick Bill's lips & press her into some glass, she'll stick to it like those little suction cups

*sane Russia

This is not tolerance, this is absolute self hatred

I know that the UK especially has gone fully insane, but I got to know.. is this played as a joke, or is it played straight?

>intolerant Russia
Did you say sorry to the based Ingush people, Boris?

Played completely straight.

It's 100% real. Doctor Who is owned by BBC and it's literal pure Jewish tricks, that the Brits are forced to pay for.

Blacks are also only like 5% of the British population yet every single BBC show has to have 20% of their actors be black

No idea what you're talking about.

>Gee Rick, bit more white than they show in the movies
>M-morty, history is a s-shit wash morty, its the Jews morty
>h-here, take my *burp* gun
>Its okay to shoot them Morty, they're niggers morty, I don't respect them

When did this start. I don't remember that when I used to watch.

its real but barely anyone watches dr who anymore. Id bet the fanbase is far larger in america by now

again we are not forced to pay. you don't need to have a tv license. you can simply ignore letters and tell whoever turns up at your door to go fuck themselves. nothing they can do.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0LrUzuN3PI

>a fictional source claiming to be historical while accusing historical sources of being fictional

W E | E W

Do you think the 13th Doctor is going to finally kill the show, considering the fanbase is mostly women on tumblr?

Fuck the UK desu

JUST

I dunno, I only watched the show for the first few seasons when it reemerged 10+ years ago. back then it was an event to watch. now the event is the new doctor and no sod watches it

If it wasn't state-funded propaganda it would've probably gotten cancelled. It was very popular among the emerging "lolsonerdyxD" culture a few years ago but I don't think anybody watches it anymore

>but I don't think anybody watches it anymore

They're probably adding a female doctor to see if that sparks more interest in the show... Or, more likely, to tick off a box that will allow them to make the claim that "Doctor Who was a very progressive show" when it finally dies within... Oh, I'd say three more seasons? They'll undoubtedly have a black Doctor (but not a black woman) but the other two will be white guys.