Le unruly drunken violent veteran chain smokes and assaults someone, the show

>le unruly drunken violent veteran chain smokes and assaults someone, the show

lol why do people like this again

>Soyboy offended by violence

first 2 seasons are great you wanker.

but yeah, I dropped in the 3rd when it became slow motion fight scenes with kasabian loudly playing

>putting le infront of le everything

from gangster drama to family drama
going onwards to political drama now
bravo peaky fookin blinders
truly the peak of dramakino

also fucking polly needs to die

personally think it went to shit when Sam Neil died

>shoehorned in nigger
BASED fuckin netflix kikes never disappoint

>shoehorned in nigger
There was a black preacher in Birmingham from the 1890s up to WW2
He was from Alabama, as it happens

its based in Birmingham. doubt its shoehorned

>personally think it went to shit when Sam Neil died

This. I don't think they knew what to do with Inspector Campbell out of the way, so Tommy's power levels (and that of his antagonists) skyrocketed.

Plus seasonal villains are usually shit in general

Quickest shutdown in history of Sup Forums back to POL with you plebeian

Chug a beer everytime Arthur says "BY ORDAH OV THA PEAKY BLOINDAHS"

>it's polly secretly helps tommy with his plans while pretending to know nothing/disaproving everything
top notch writing

i looked into it and couldnt find any evidence of carribean or african people involved with the gang at all. its fuckin shoehorned matey, black preacher or not. i doubt it has any impact on the quality of the show theres no doubt netflix imposes a diversity quota on every show

it's peaky fookin blinders m8 ;)

its really terrible how often they use slow mo, and then using fast modern rock music with the slow mo just makes it worse.

FUCKIN'ELL

Why?

my pleb taste likes it

>i looked into it
Meaning you googled around for five seconds or so
Why the fuck should our butthurt prejudice stand out over actual facts? You pretend you're somehow an objective observer when it's purely confirmation bias. Laughable little faggot.

>it's a tommy makes a secret deal with someone even more powerful than the seasonal villain

Arfuh? ARFUH!

SHALOM, ARFUH, SHALOM!

if you have actual facts the gang or any other predominantly white gangs in the area had any black members, please show me. one nigger preacher existing in burmingham at the time is hardly conclusive evidence. and i realize the show probably isn't mean to be a 1:1 representation of the time, but again it doesnt change the fact its just a shoehorned character for the sake of diversity

alfie is a reminder to never trust jews

we wuz peaky blinders n' shit, innit?

>netflix
It's a British show tho

the scene with polly and the sheriff was so fucking hot

oh my bad. i've only ever seen it on netflix. just swap every netflix mention with bbc though, nothing changes

its on netflix now cucc

Tommy getting fucked over by the Big Jew repeatedly stretched plausibility

>"You fooked me over good this time, Alfie, and there'll be consequences"
>"IT'S JUST BUSINESS, BRUV, INNIT? [insert rambling Jewish story that goes nowhere here as a half-assed justification]"

its always been on netflix, think they part fund but its a bbc show.

I could understand the Jamaican evangelical preacher, and that South African miner in season three, but that black military intelligence officer was just stupid.

inb4 Prince Detravious Hotep of Kaufenwald-am-Main is the seasonal villain for the next season

Even if this were true, there is still several other nogs running around in the show.

It is bollocks .

Really wasnt