Why was snoke a giant in TFA?

why was snoke a giant in TFA?

why did they make him a little golden robed faggot in TLJ?

holograms nigga

It was just a hologram, dingus.

why is the cgi so fucking bad if the film cost $200 million to be made?

I wanted Snoke to be big in TLJ just to fuck with the fans.

Same reason the emporeor was a huge head in ESB. They were doing a nod to the originals. Also, he's not "little" in TLJ. He's clearly bigger than Rey.

Slight call back to first appearance of Sheev

His head was huge

However, I would have liked it if Snoke was doing a reverse and was actually that size.

They wanted him to be a big Gollum since they got Andy Memekis but then abandoned the idea

i know nigger.

but why was he a fucking giant hologram?

why didn't they make him giant in TLJ it would have been better. much better.

he seemed to be this ancient evil that existed far beyond and before Palpatine.

would have been cool.

they should have made him hide behind a curtain like in wizard of oz and been super small next to a huge hologram.
"pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"

Jj had no idea who or what snoke

I didn't want to make my own thread, so can someone gimme a quick run down on the last jedi. Spoilers welcome. I just don't feel like seeing another starwars movie right now.

Because Rian Johnson realised that Snoke was lame and nobody liked him, so he made him Goldmember and then killed him. One of the few good choices made in the production of TLJ.

>gimme a quick run down on the last jedi. Spoilers welcome.
Fuck off cuck. You can easily find 1000 reviews to read. Fucking faggot. I hope you get cancer.

Lol y u mad?

yeah, I don't get it either.

How do they shrink actors to fit in your TV anyway?

blade runner stole all the good cgi makers

>He's clearly bigger than Rey.
Ugh, what were they thinking? it's still a micro-aggression.

I had the idea that he was a giant Ghost and you had to beat him with the force. And lightsabers would be useless in the fight.

its a wizard of oz reference. the wizard is of course sheev. sheev never died. snoke is a puppet, a zombie controlled by sheev. thats why he is basically decomposing. the body of snoke is sheevs brother sneed.

I was hoping he'd be little, like a Sith Yoda and just used huge holograms out of manlet overcompensation.
Someone needs to do a 5'11/6'2 macro edit for snoke.

Imagine if the Snoke hologram turned out to be life-sized. Subversion!

YASS QUEEN SLAY

>yodas reveal in Empire was subversion of what a jedi master being is a little green tiny creature
>Sith version would be a giant pale goliath

would have been pottery

because snoke is a manlet and like all manlets is insecure. you dont think manlets wouldnt project themselves as 10m high holograms if they could?

What the fuck.

it's a fake edit

Holy shit, calm down

tbqh the actual scene is arguably more retarded

Lmao brah holy shit these 4channers are out of control hahaha

?

Thank fuck for that. I thought they had introduced force hyperspeed.

WONKAVISION™

Rebels season 4 does that.