Emoji movie

anyone excited?

I'm excited to see the RT and IMDB pages.

UGH

to drink bleach? yes!

it will be the worst rated movie this year. Also Sony just needs to crumble.

To tell you the truth, yes. I'm going to watch it but I'm not going to watch it in theaters, I'll wait for a camrip. I expect it to be extraordinarily shitty, and I'm a fan of so bad they're bad movies. I'm hoping it's as bad as it looks because I really really don't want this movie to succeed from such a stupid concept.

I really really hope we get a Pepe n' Wojak movie from the same detached-from-pop-culture executives that dreamt this up

If anything I just hope this piece of shit finally puts Sony Pictures to the ground.

Hell yeah! Excited as fuck!

>tfw it'll do well and make bank

This.I'll do the same

They will barely scrape through another year with Spider-Man and The Dark Tower but then they have the Barbie movie to send them back down the toilet.

Gonna be the best movie of this millennium

>Gonna be the best movie for these millenials
FIFY

>Gonna be the best movie of this millennium
It was accurate, no "fix" was needed.

Remember when the lego movie wasn't awful?

I'm worried this might be ok. Only a little though.

user need his scapegoat/boogeyman to feel validated as a "better than you/those kids these days" hipster

so how was the smurfs movie doing?

>6
No cause its possibly the reason the Popeye movie got put on the backburner, fuck it....also it just fuckings sucks as an idea and it doesnt look like it executed that well.

you double nigger, this is one step removed from Sony Pictures creating a movie about Rage Faces, a success here would lead to some fat whale scouring leddit and tumblr for "dank Internet maymays" to milk into some family-friendly schlock

let it all burn

>Patrick Stewart is in it

It'll still almost certainly be trash, but a tiny part of me wants to see it just cause I love that beautiful bald bastard

i bet you saw Spark too.