I cried more at Ki-adi-mundi's death than I did any other star wars character...

I cried more at Ki-adi-mundi's death than I did any other star wars character. And this guy only had maybe 5 minutes of screentime in the entire franchise.

Even Han Solo's death didn't do as much damage to me. Does anyone else feel the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQjXeMBRt50&time_continue=114&t=1m54s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD PFFFFFF-AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you think he thought about the Wookiees in his final moments?

should have upgraded your star card Mundi.

F

What about the droid attack on the wookies?

Ya'll remember that episode 1 game where all the jedi were playable?

This guy fucks.

>his species was going extinct so the jedi let him have children
>order 66 wiped out his whole family and probably took out the rest for good measure
sucks to be kiadi

I remember when battlefront 2(the good one) had all of them payable in that jedi vs sith mode. God those were some good times.

>jumping around with force jump and doing retarded saber throw sniping
What a great game mode that was. Space battles were also great.

There is literally nothing about that on Wookieepedia the number one guide to Star Wars EU bullshit.

It’s the music. The sequel and prequel movies both have their faults, but music has always played a huge role in Star Wars and the sequels’ soundtrack has been uninspired.

Nothing in the sequels even comes remotely close to something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=QQjXeMBRt50&time_continue=114&t=1m54s

>
>Due to the Cerean's social customs and low birth rate for males, Mundi was granted an extremely rare exception to be allowed to marry and have children, which was usually strictly forbidden by the Jedi Order as Jedi were not allowed personal attachments.
>Although Mundi cared for his family, he was required by the Jedi Order not to view them as attachments, a balance that Mundi found extremely difficult.[21] Like all Cereans, Mundi practiced polygamy due to the 1-to-20 male-to-female ratio among his species.

don't know if they were killed tho

No because Yoda already dealt with the droid attack on them

this

YOUR MOTHER

Holy shit, I never knew that. This guy was based.

I agree

It’s the music that plays during Order 66. It gets me every time too

Meanwhile, Anakin can't even have one wife.

Useless fuck.

They arent running out of humans

it was the music.

based John Williams.

although his sequel music sucks ass, he must be getting senile

he sucked at deflecting lasers
he looked like he was playing a kinect game with poor tracking

Theyre just using his name like mayhew

I too thought it was the saddest moment of that sequence, probably a mix of the great music, the look of disbelief on Adi's face as he loses his comrades of war and the basic fact that they are just brutally backtabbing and murdering an old man, even if a badass one, it's still kinda feels brutal because of his age.

his music in the last movies are boring and uninspiring as fuck.
the hell happened ?

The moment before when he was like CHARGE! Lightsaber raised in triumph, the enemy in retreat...but he couldn't hear the familiar footsteps of his men following his lead...

I'm with you OP, that scene was gut-wrenching, yet I felt absolutely nothing when Han died. How do you kill such an iconic character in such an anticlimactic manner?