Last Jedi did not have a 35 million monday

Last Jedi did not have a 35 million monday.
It had a 27 million monday.
It will have a lower 4day weekend than Rogue One. Johnson's trilogy should be fucking dead.

Jumanji had a 19 million dollar weekend instead of the anticipated 15 million. It's a huge hit.

>it's a huge shit
it sure is

>it's a huge hit
It's a huge shit*

the public has spoken brother
get litty

t. disconnected critcs

went to see this tonight. the theater was packed. everyone was laughing and enjoying it. it managed to feel like a sequel to the original while being fresh and engaging in it's own right.

quads of truth

I intend to watch this movie unironically tomorrow with my bro. Still won't see TLJ.

As long as he's not a NERD he will LITERALLY PISS himself after enjoying this raunchy romp

No worries my man, we're bringing our piss pants just for the occasion.

soyboys

Jumaji, what can I say, I got #Litty!

Me and my friends all PISSED our PANTS, there was so much pee it was running into our shoes, next time I'll bring some waterproof boots. #Peeinmyshoe #Notmypee

Preach it brother. It takes a real man to get LITTY.

Has Dwayne finally delivered us pisskino?

yes

LITTY DOUBLE IMPACT TWINKINO REMAKE WHEN?!

L

I

those digits are L I T

ah, so Dwayne and The Rock meet at last

T

>the circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master

>Only a master of piss, Dwayne!

sources?

My foot in your ass. Get LITTY or get LOST piss boy.

Rian Johnson is Dwayne Johnson's second cousin
He tanked Star Wars for Jumanji

and now it appears kek has spoken as well

I can't wait to go see Rampage: A Litty Monster Mash instead of Solo: A Star Wars Story

You can't win, Dwayne. Strike down my box office returns and I shall become more litty than you can possibly imagine!

>Allows himself to get LIT
NO!

UH OH, LOOKS LIKE THE OUT-OF-TOUCH CRITICS W/ THEIR KNIVES & VENOM & A DISCONNECT WITH AUDIENCES COULDN'T STOP THE LAST JEDI'S BOX OFFICE FROM GETTING HYPERSPACE RAMMED BY RAUNCHY PG-13 RATED #LITTY HOLIDAY ROMP @jumanjimovie! THEY SAY LOVE IS LIKE PEEING YOURSELF, EVERYONE CAN SEE IT BUT ONLY YOU CAN FEEL ITS WARMTH, BUT EVERYONE IS FEELING THE LOVE WITH ALL THE LIQUID LAUGHTER SPILLING ONTO THE FLOOR BECAUSE THERE ARE REPORTS OF MASS PANTS PISSINGS AT @jumanjimovie SCREENINGS!

Dr. Pavel, I'm litty

Dr Pavel I'm LITTY

Dr. pavel, I'm #litty

I rewatched the original Jumanji yesterday. It holds up really well. check it out

you don't get to bring piss bottles

You don't get to bring critics.

t. people who wet themselves laughing

he's a raunchy guy

Bart, I'm piss

How to spot a critic and/or last jedi viewer in the cinema: angry expression, bone-dry pants, weak hand grip
How to spot a jumanji viewer in the cinema: non-stop laughing, warm smile, warm, soaked and dripping pants, powerful hand grip

He didn't piss so good! Who wants to get litty next?!

>It will have a lower 4day weekend than Rogue One.
>main series movie being outperformed by an anthology movie

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DWAYNE?

so made up shit, gotcha

>CIA and big guy successfully fusion dance

Yes I'm CIA too.

LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED CRITIC

The public has chosen the right Johnson

He's a big Johnson

>Illuminiati hand sign

*Tips Fedora*

Dr Pavel, I'm the RAUNCHY summer comedy that will have you in STITCHES