Insider here

Insider here.
Disney estimates for The Last Jedi - Christmas Day were 35 million.
It actually made 27-28 million, expect for everyone to correct the numbers later trough the day.
These are dumpster fire numbers. Rian Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy should be panicking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbfiogkwEoE
youtube.com/watch?v=UN62cxSs5Q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine being the chinese sweatshop child who has to make this stuff

Suicide when?

>Xmas
using a marketing, anti-Christian term

Imagine the knockoff toys.
>This is a woman, ignore her!

>Christmas is Christian
Jesus Herber Walker Christ you fags are an embarrassment.

I hope you're right. Disney deserves to get hit where it hurts and I'm happy I haven't given them money in ages

>inb4 hurr 7 million don't mean anything

They say a lot about the run going forward. Disney expected 1.7 billion out of this. They will be lucky to get 1.3 billion with these numbers. AND if worldwide numbers are getting the same drops it can get 1.2 billion.

A movie that opened with 220 million shouldn't have this problem

It's at 32 million btw

and not one cent from my pocket I'm proud to say

Nothing personal, I've yet to pass judgement on the movie

>Rian Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy should be panicking.
What's in store for Rian Johnson and his own personal Star Wars trilogy?

>It's at 32 million btw
It says (estimate), if your source is box office mojo. They gave this estimate Monday morning.
I'm telling you it way went below estimate.

>Insider here
>aka I worked as masseuse to the key grip on one season of Friends

you Sup Forumssoys are so desperate, it doesn't matter if it doesn't do extremely well its still turning a MAJOR profit. you think kathleen kennedy isn't rolling in money? stay mad

>you Sup Forumssoys are so desperate, it doesn't matter if it doesn't do extremely well its still turning a MAJOR profit.
Disney has a 65% share of ticket sales. Factoring in the movie production budget and the marketing costs Disney needs this movie to make at least $900 million to break even.

The cold sweat of terror covering your Disneyshill body is a delight to taste.

>Star Wars $6m below estimates
>Jumanji $6m above estimates

The Rock is killing nuWars
100% LITTY

>65%
Try 70.
Yes they're such jews, they are even charging the theatres for the fucking popcorn they sell.
I hope you losers enjoyed your Cattlemas this year.
Fucking fags.

No parent would gift their son a female action doll. Unless you have hardcore feminazi lesbian parents

>we need a Dave Bautista, but less sophisticated.

>mfw

>female action doll
You really think "she" was a born a female?

you mean the holiday literally named "Christ's mass" is secular

you must love the schlock we barf up, goyim... or else you're committing SHOAH 2.0

If that's the case it'll break even next week
While you're hoping Disney fails (which will never happen)

*pic related* a Fox picture, will probably end up being a flop. It has to draw the kid audience away from Coco and Star Wars. It's only hope is to stay in theaters long enough to maybe catch them after they've seen both of those movies

Numanji

It’s faster to type.

kys

A
W H I T E
F U C K I N G
M E S O P O T A M I A N
J E W

It's Yule you faggot. You homos stole it because people were waking up to your jew lies so you needed to find a way to reup the dopamine drip in order to get asses into seats for you sermon.
Islam will win.

I don't know if you're trying to sound smart or what, but stop because it isn't working

see
Christmas is a faggot holiday.
End
Of
Story

fuck off varg

They get the Coco, Star Wars and now Jumanji left overs

It's going to be tough

>anti-semite believing in a jew religion
You're a fucking joke. And Varg hasn't been on this garbage fire of website in years.

they should go ahead and just let disney buy them

You guys want to see Rian Johnson interviewed by feminist from a french female magazine? It's extremely cringeworthy and you will feel embarrassed just listening to his answer. He's a beta soy boy, no wonder Kathleen Kennedy gave him a SW film
youtube.com/watch?v=wbfiogkwEoE

>disney needs

they wont go broke over this film you fucking retard

probably white too

It's not about making money, the movie will do fine, probably. But Disney strongarmed theaters into giving them 65% and forcing them to play the film on their biggest screen for 4 weeks. You think Disney will be able to pull this off for episode IX ?

They have hurt their brand. Disney is not going under anytime soon because of this but they're loosing the support of the people who take SW from making blockbuster money to Star Wars ep7 money.

>While you're hoping Disney fails (which will never happen)
Just needs to crash and burn a little. Disney is sitting on piles and piles of debt that they need to paydown. Star Wars was chump change but it added to a huge pile already. So Disney really needs to have it's major IP generate money because shareholders need to be satisfied and debt interest needs to be paid.

Ferdinand is a Warner Bros. character new kid
You've never seen bugs bunny?

At least I think he was a Warner character.. the bull that didn't want to fight. He gets released back into the pasture where he sits underneath a tree smelling the flowers

>They stole muh culture!
>We wuz vikaaangz!

Who did the pagans lose to? Yeah, sorry 'boucha

I'm proud of you really.
I saw it the first time with with my family and the reaction was mixed-negative.
I fell for the meme that you need to see it a second time to appreciate it so went by myself. I'm such a fucking idiot

correction

Warner Bros should just let disney buy them

It's sacrilege you fucking loser.
I bet you're one of those homos who doesn't celebrate halloween because he unironically believes it's "Satan's Day".
Jesus was a false god. I enjoy watching your empire crumble to dust, Pontius.

i went to see it a second time with my dad and two little cousins. i liked it more than the first viewing

>probably follows a long dead religion
God, I can hear the wardruna and smell the incense from here

at first i thought that thing on the left was an alcohol bottle

It's already theirs apparently:
youtube.com/watch?v=UN62cxSs5Q8

nah they gave those to the native models
that's an opiate injector

look at this shameless shilling
Do you see jews or muslims or even dare I say it, pagans shilling on here?
No, only dumbass christfags.
You cocksuckers are the mcdonald's of religion.
Think about that, oh wait, thinking is a christian's weakness.
Hope you spent plenty of shekels on cheaply made chinese crap this year, goyholes.

I like the giant tapeworm wrapped around her waist.

>Thinking is your weakness
Christianity is yours apparently

No, it's all of the stupid people who think they are "god's chosen" even though the very book they study tirlessly says that the jews will always be god's favorites.
So like muslims, they spit fire and declare war on people who want nothing to do with with them because they are god's bastard children.
You're basically niggers in the spiritual world. Sorry, I wasn't the one who tried to lead you astray.

>NO IT'S NOT
>explains christianity stereotype
literally 0 thought process

>no u
Brilliant argumentative skills there, goy shit.

>There is a God
>He has chosen a favorite people
>It's the Jews
what a fucking deluded cunt

It's true.
>33
Hello freemason, give my regards to Lucifer.

yeah 7 million difference is a dumpster fire im sure

How much more nonsensical and inconsequential can they make these films?

literally how?
Like I said, you're SEETHING

>Literally soyboy!
Is this you Sam, jesus get a life you pathetic weirdo.

>write in caps
>n-no i'm not seething you're seething acktually

Seems everybody stated at home to watch Bright again

>soybun
>don't let them take our yule
>beware the saxon's hate

see

The man in your picture is whiter than you you 56% nigger/jew/mexican muttbreed.

>oh look it's a buttmad spic

I legitimately think the chink children making it in a sweatshop would enjoy their time with that doll more than the children receiving it as a Christmas gift.

still not a dumpster fire. noone is going to panick over 400 milllion total

I thankfully don't have a drop of mexican blood in me, although I am native, so take from that what you will.
Also I've had my 23 and me done and yes, I am a viking. I look at Varg and think, my ancestor, my kang.
And yes I am angry because you homo fucks ruined Yule. You can have Oester though, since Jesus dying on the cross was on the most lit things this planet has ever seen. Plus Oester is a fuckin' season, stop being a bunch of prudes you homos. PRAISE ODIN!

>Islam
>really, really, really, really bad knockoff of christianity
>made by a hypocrite coward
>worshipped by inbred dumbasses
>win

Once postmodernists get a hold of islam it is done for. Muslims will be sucking Aids ridden cocks even more than they usually do, while wearing pussyhats.

>at least he's white

Source: ASS

>I'm native
>I'm a viking
gtfo larper faggot

It's relative.
BvS killed the DCEU even if it made 900 million worldwide.
Having these drops says it had bad word of mouth and didn't come close to maximizing profits.
Age of Ultron was not considered a big success even if it made what 1.4 billiion worldwide?

Justice League still got made. Avengers are still going on. nothing is a dumpster fire. it's just kinda disappointing.

I'm not a larper you piece of shit. I'm actually a dying breed. If anyone should be LARPING white women, it's me, plus I'm the chief of my tribe. Do you even spirit walk bro? If not, you should, perhaps you can work out that pesky existential crisis you've been fretting over since you starting growing a mustache on your cock.

Jesus would never use violence on me.
He loves me, and loves you too, nigger.

I read this comment hearing in my head the music that plays on the Simpsons couch gag that Banksy wrote.

>Americans don't want to watch the new Star Wars movie on Christmas Day

It must be a really shit movie. America usually goes nuts for anything SW related

America's dying eurofriend. Perhaps the liberals were right. The moment we drew lines on a map, was our weakness.

You know I've seen a few movies twice, and I don't think it ever truly works that way

is that a bottle of coke? wtf

Jumanji Cinematic Universe.

Apathy, 'tolerance' and decadence is what killed America. And the west in general.

It is a tale of the eternal quest for the holy grail, called Equality, that doesn't exist. And in order to find it we destroyed what we had built on purpose.

Things (You) need: Reading comprehension

Wow, so edgy. Ill say a prayer to Jesus Christ for your soul.

>loosing

What tribe are you from?

Iroquois

That's a misconception. Christians invented 'xmas'. X is a symbol of Christ from the greek spelling ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ — the Chi Roh () illustrates this.

Why does she come with a bottle of Jack?

The people who honestly think Rian Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy are going to get away with this crack me up man, Disney are some of the most shady gangsters in the businees, Iger aint going to let this blot his legacy without repercussions.

My parents bought me a Jyn Erso funko for xmas, i don't even collect funko

panicking about what? making bank? they made a star wars movie, no matter how shit it is.

space vape

Johnson will probably be fine, since he was the monkey. His reputation will take a hit, and there’s no way in fuck he’s getting a new trilogy, but I doubt they’ll take it out on him.
Kennedy will the one in trouble, because she was clearly the organ grinder.
She’ll be safe until the movies are over, since they can’t risk the bad publicity, but you’d better believe the mouse has someone breathing down her neck now, and she’ll be out on her ear as soon as the trilogy is done.

This isn't a cringe thread bro, fucking hell.