youtube.com/watch?v=OGVpI9NXTbU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
tune.pk/video/3521554/the-execution-of-former-liberian-president-samuel-k-doe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this already happened. it's called Liberia

Liberia was a thing though. Haiti too.

>alt-history
does this make anyone else extremely uncomfortable?

Yeah, it's already happened. It's called America.

THIS. THIS. THIS.

This thing has happened and literally exists on this planet. Spoiler alert, they have accomplished nothing of importance aside from contracting Ebola.

Are you one of the critic that hated bright?

>1 Aug 2017

kill yourself

they took over America though in the 300 year slave war. the whites bent over and accepted their masters

So apartheid was the correct political system all along.

No, that wasn't me

Anyone care to give a historylet the quick Liberia rundown?

>freed slaves return to Africa
>try to emulate the USofA
>quickly turns to shit because niggers

It's all propaganda

it was believed that freed slaves would have a better chance at freedom in africa than they would in the usa. so the usa founded liberia in the 1820's where they sent freed slaves. became it's own country a couple decades later. it's been a fucking disaster ever since

That's part of what makes me uncomfortable

how could this show even begin to speculate what the black population would do with said country.

this is literally choose your own adventure for applied history

can I get a show about how my life would be different if my dad didnt die when I was 10?

Thanks m8. Nice and concise.

>quickly turns to shit because conflicting nigger warlords
yea, pretty much niggatry.

>how could this show even begin to speculate what the black population would do with said country.

This might be tricky actually, because what would be interesting for TV is not what will be PC for TV.

slavery is currently still a thing there

you can see videos of them escaping and washing up on the shores of southern europe by the boatload.

How did they turn it into shit?

But they did. It's called Liberia and it's shit.

>freed slaves move to Liberia
>see themselves as culturally superior to the local adrican population
>create a slave system as brutal as the one in America
>even after passing legislation to ban slavery they keep an apartheid state
Hmm yeah, they're not gonna show that

alt-history speculation is pretty cool when it's not presented as propaganda. which this show most certainly will be.

I thought this was Black Panther is?

>Liberia

It would be funny if it turns out to just be a documentary about Liberia and how shitty it is.

Aren't Americans sick of this race shit by now? It's literally all you guys even talk about anymore.

Well, some decades ago they had a military coup which triggered a civil war that killed something like 10% of their population over the course of 20 years. The majority of their country is extremely impoverished, they essentially have no economy, and in spite of the fact that the US gifted them the army corps of engineers back around WW2 to build them an infrastructure, everything they had was either destroyed or is falling apart.

Pic related is the capital city, Monrovia.

sure thing, ill just use my white privilige to change the topic

That's their capital city? Looks like a scene from District 9

It's not an alt-history, the country is called Liberia
Since we now know the people involved didn't graduate high-school level history, we know this will be a real riveting series.

these

No, you don't understand. It's the white man's fault, he's holding them down!

Is that Liberia?
Top kek I knew it. Did you know they got massive US funding (welfare), and have nothing to show for it? The whole situation very much mirrors the African population in the US today.

i could go for a follow up doc to cannibal warlords of liberia

>tfw they finally independently invented the wheel in Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=OGVpI9NXTbU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
General Butt Naked is the hero Liberia deserves

Watch district 9.
Wow cool look at the sets of the shanty town.
Turns out its just filmed in a normal black african suburb. Yep that's how it looks.

Impressive.

>Rober E. Lee
'Slavery is Bad!'
>proceeds to keep his father in laws slaves and argues that they shouldn't be released even though those were his father in laws dying wishes
>Lincoln
'slavery is okay'
>proceeds to sign the emancipation proclamation freeing all enslaved people in america

just because someone says something doesn't mean they believe it

shit like this why i can't take "Blacked" stuff seriously, nignogs are a bunch of sub-humans, not because of their skin colour, but because they are literally sub-human, is it still racist if you're just stating facts?

To be fair a black clountry sharing their borders with US would be better than others, just like Mexicans are far richer than other latinos.

You don't have to be a racist if you understand one fundamental fact:
Blacks as a group score one standard deviation below whites in IQ tests.
Lower IQ makes you more prone to violence.
This is not racist, it is scientific fact.

>PERRO CACA in the middle

>They live in real houses and use normal clothes
Why we send money to them again?No one is starving on those videos

No it wouldn't.

>Lower IQ
lower iq and high-test combination more like
I honestly don't know how so many people believe whites are at fault when nogs live and act like this

>symbol of innovation
>literally a wooden scooter
>worse technology than the rest of the planet was using hundreds if not thousands of years ago
>innovation
>INNOVATION.

why does that scooter have no engine or pedals or gears?

lel

im suprised this comment didn't trigger Chileans ,Argentinians or Brazilians
>muh southern cone

Ya know you gotta feel sorry for black people. They are so delusional when it comes to their own failures it's actually sad.

has there ever, in the history of the planet, been a successful black civilization? And I'm talking BLACK, not egyptian.

>just another africa instead of america
>Mexico flooded with niggers from the north
>Canada overrun by niggers from the south

That would mean only good things. Africa and America as a continent is irrelevant for me.

Guy who did Boondocks is a main writer.

I honestly expect it to btfo black nationalists.

i dont feel sorry for lazy people, according to the bible they should not eat

fpbp
Man I hate that we're so dependant from Amazon, goddamn it.

>And I'm talking BLACK, not egyptian

Imagine being this much of a white nigger

Their president got captured by rebels, tortured for hours until finally shot in the head, all of this was broadcasted live in Television

tune.pk/video/3521554/the-execution-of-former-liberian-president-samuel-k-doe

He got mutilated too halfway through the video, the scene where the rebel leader sips Budweiser through the ehole thing was kino

>Alt-History

But it's not "alt" at all?

brought to you by الجزيرة.نت

that's fucking cool though. would love to have a hyena/baboon bro to fuck up anyone who so much as looks at me wrong

calm down tyrone i know u wuz kangs

>America frees slaves

>America buys a country for them in Africa so they can go home

>They go home

>They proceed to get Buck Naked and shoot and eat each other

>Then they find Jesus and Jesus says he's okay with the whole child sacrifice and eating people thing as long as they promise not to do it again

>Then they get Ebola and even the other African shitholes don't want to be their friends anymore

They also cut their Presidents ears off at one point and filmed it. That was a good trick.

>And I'm talking BLACK, not egyptian.
They're the same shit but they got help from Ayy Lmaos, so that's cheating

>how could this show even begin to speculate

Just look at Liberia, Haiti or any majority black urban center in the U.S.

Why is there a white guy wiping his face at 4:25? Who is he?

Oh so basically the prequel to Libya.

This actually happened in real life, after freed a bunch of ex slaves got free boat rides to nigeria, and then enslaved the local tribes, no bullshit, look it up.

Ain't easy being gangsta.

except its not the same thing try again

cia.
african blacks and african slave blacks mixup with eachother and hell ensures. nobody there was in a state of mind to run a proper country.

>Because everyone's obsessed with propaganda shows, you'll never get a good old alt-history series set just after the coronation of Charlemagne where the Byzantine Emperor doesn't take the Pope's de-classification of him as Roman Emperor sitting down, and the Holy Roman and Byzantine Empires begin to compete with one another, in a bid to rebuild Rome to its former glory

Who will play him?

absolutely insane

Don't be a bigot.

CGI Clint Eastwood

I'd watch it if the Byzantines were correctly depicted as black Africans.

Nigger's gonna nig.

Didn't this already happen in Africa? And the blacks that cast out whitey drove their country into the ground far worse than the white colonials ever did?
>reads thread
Yeah, that's what I thought

When I hear black Americans talking about how the white man is holding them down it triggers the fuck out of me. I was born and spent16 years of my life in Nigeria and although some people are good and they are really intelligent people in that country, the leaders suck ass. Every year got worse, inflation, lack of decent electricity and education system going to the gutter. My mum and dad got a divorce and later my mum got remarried and I and my sisters moved with her to the UK and boy oh boy Nigeria is in the dumps. Also I have been to places in London that are predominantly black and they are fucking terrible.
TL;DR black people cba do shit and most of us are fucking stupid and we are destroying ourselves and ruining good things at the same time.

What is it with African wars? Makes me want to read Heart of Darkness.

;_; sorry user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali?wprov=sfla1

Yeah. The Mali empire. It's not a world class empire like Rome, Britain, Spain etc but you know it's possible.

>has there ever, in the history of the planet, been a successful black civilization?

Nah Id watch it, I want to see what black people genuinely think a black society would be like, I dont think even they would be deluded enough to make it a utopia when this shit happened in real life in Liberia and was a shit show. Perhaps the writer(s) would be smart enough to show that just because you are black you are not going to get along with other black people on the virtue of being black, they are just as corruptible and violent as any other race if those other races were removed from the equation.

Oh no no no

Only if it goes against my political views.

based media promoting civil war 2.0 helter skelter edition.

>Expecting americans not to obsess about black cock for 10 mins

>hey also cut their Presidents ears off at one point and filmed it. He was a good friend.

Warring just like the other civilizations yet lacking proper reasons for those wars