What are some films only soy enthusiasts can appreciate?

what are some films only soy enthusiasts can appreciate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n33UNfjGNPo
youtube.com/watch?v=medYpKTrBAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

star wars

Baby Driver

blade runner 2049

Batman v Superman: Dawn of AIDS

>>>/reddit/

BR2049 is pretty much the opposite of soycore

youtube.com/watch?v=n33UNfjGNPo

"her"

Yes to this.

Milk has more estrogen than soy

What is the point of these threads?

Anything Marvel, anything DC.

jesus

Double thumbs up.
I had a quart of soy milk and a tofu sub to celebrate this kino.
Then I dreamt about having sex with an actual human, but then I felt guilty and cried.

soyboy detected

That one about the gay black dude

So why aren't soyboys cute? If they're ingesting e then surley they should become more fem even if they are still producing t? Instead they just look like horrible joke parodys of cartoon characters

Donnie Darko

The Last Jedi.

Sorry for stating the obvious.

This thread is garbage. Time to purge it.

soyboy or nay?

Blade Runner is anti Soy. Hence the Soy Salt when it came out.

Actually anti-Soy is wrong. It's not Fash Chad. It's full robot.

Dont these people at a certain point see themselves in the mirror and in pictures and go "I really need to lose some weight"?

Holy shit, just stop eating a pure carb diet and walk for 2 hrs a day. Done.

Is this ignorance or people deliberately not understanding the meme?

>There will never be a 500 million dollar budget 3 hour R rated WH40K film about the Heresy or fall of Cadia

It's a bad feel.

Wouldn't trust a board that generates most traffic in CGI fantasy soap opera threads to determine what's soy and what's not.

Capeshit, SW, GoT - all Sup Forums mainstays and top shelf manchild entertainment

I really really hate the fact that I have seen that dipshit looking Jimmy nutron so much. Fuck.

When did MTV become the how you should think channel

Pretty sure if you consume more estrogen than you are suppose to your body just jacks up the T and everything gets fucked.

always. you just figured it out recently. member MTV news?

Fun fact. I had a head injury at 12. I no longer produce testosterone properly. I'm 27. Until 24 I had no idea. For 12 years I was like that. Not once did I think I was gay, want to suck dick or transition to a girl. I was 6'5 and had a beard. Literally why people missed it. This meme about eating soy makes you go feminine is fucking retarded. In fact, now that I'm on testosterone, I'm more degenerate that I was back then, so the high test meme is legit.

No I just remember seeing some music videos on there, maybe you're just an underage fgt

sauce? i know its 40k but i dont know where this is from

if you don't remember MTV news you're the underage. go to bed child

youtube.com/watch?v=medYpKTrBAQ
I'd personally wait desu, they fucked up the sound quality due to 'bad headphones' (which is utter bollocks, they just put DRAMATIC MUSIC over everything).

this

Ask mommy to fix you some more tendies and go watch some of the music videos they used to play back in the day squirt

youre right about the audio but it was still cool to watch, thx btw

You're welcome. I hope it's fun. Closest we're gonna get, I fear.

>In fact, now that I'm on testosterone, I'm more degenerate that I was back then, so the high test meme is legit.
How did being on test affect you and why did you take it? Seems like you were doing well without it with your height and ability to grow a beard. Were you lacking in body fat and had high muscle mass? Was it the mental and emotional problems of low test?

No. The problem was my beard was thinner in areas, my chest hair wasn't as thick as we would have suspected. But mostly it was all the symptoms of low test. Pain, tiredness, no cognitive ability and loads of other shit. It's really shit. Fuckers who transition are in for a world of fucking pain. So I saw a Professor of Endochronology and he went 'Have testosterone'. And I feel better, look better, have more hair, I have a libido now and generally better everything.

My point is that, for me anyway, I suddenly didn't go fucking gay like the redditors who spam this meme think happens. Nothing changed about me, I still fancied girls and I still fapped, it just was rarely and I didn't want a gf or anything. Now my T levels are above the average levels and I'm better and want all that shit. Well, sort of.

then you would just get from morbidly obese to obese. overweight best case scenario.
and even then you're ''fat''
So no point. Better to just enjoy food and solitude.

This.
Are you talking about that "Get Out" movie? I agree with this as well.

>Are you talking about that "Get Out" movie?

No, he's talking about Moonlight.

Oh.

Thanks for the response, man. I'm almost sure that I also have low test because I'm experiencing the same symptoms and I'm seeing a doctor it next week to hopefully get on that gel. I know what you mean, too. I don't like most of what is considered "soykino" and it's mostly a lower drive in everything and depression.