>Art book "Art and Origins" available for pre-order
abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Graphic novel "Anti-Gravity" available for pre-order
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSORu0m6KpI
youtube.com/watch?v=dh4TA92tjg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

agua

>Lars in OP
Just start the thread with a pic of Hitler next time, that's less offensive.

RIP lars

B T F O
T
F
O

Y6 upset that the fruit is yellow.

I want Aqua to force me to give her a rimjob while calling me names.

QUALITY show

If Stevonnie gets someone pregnant, what happens?

So this clearly doesn't take place in Stuck Together (unless it's a last minute thing). When do we think it'll happen? Lars' head?

Reminder that it took 3 Amethyst-centric episodes for her and Steven to fuse (Crack the Whip, SvsA, Beta). Including Stuck Together, there's 3 before Lars' Head.

Probably just a coincidence but still.

i demand best gem

Oh boy it's Ranma 1/2 all over again.

Is he Coicomcised?

That pic is relevant now.

no

Clearly there is only one solution. Amethyst vore.

I want Aqua to menace me.

The other thread already mentioned this; it's zoomed.

We literally saw Aquamarine's ship enter warp-drive/wormhole mode. Why the fuck is it still anywhere near Earth?

Would Steven get along with Morty?

I get that this show has it's issues and it's good to criticize and address flaws, but I think SU takes it to another level.

So when will the next bomb get leaked?

I think Steven can neutrally get along with anyone he has pretty good charisma.
Morty is a bit of a dick but I can somewhat see them being friends.

I like Aqua

I love Lapis Lazuli

I figure if they get pregnant and de-fuse, one of the two fused partners would get the pregnancy, and the other wouldn't (otherwise, they just found a duplication cheat for babies).
Though maybe that would mean they could learn to swap the baby between them after they fuse again.

Oh wait, I just re-read your post and you ask if Stevonnie gets someone else pregnant. Well then there's no issue. That person gets pregnant. Presumably with Steven's genetic material, unless the fusion magics some of Connie's genes into his sperm.

Its the same background

Jasper is fat and dumb and dead forever

We literally saw the Ruby ship look directly at Peridot inside the barn with five eyes and a spotlight. Why the fuck did Steven come up with a plan to stop the Rubies from finding Peridot inside the barn? Because Sugar is a hack.

Rankings for the Bomb /sug/? Expections for S5 and thoughts on the Stuck Together preview?

> Lion 4: Alternate Ending (8/10)
> Doug Out (7/10)
> The Good Lars (9/10)
> Are You My Dad? (8/10)
> I Am My Mom (9/10)

> Stuck Together
Solo Zuke episode? Weird, but at least we've got a style that doesn't clash all the way through the episode. Only other one like that is...Steven Floats, I think.

Concept seems neat. I'd rather have a bottle episode to "cool off" than a Townie episode honestly.

> Expectations for S5
Pre-War Homeworld (Confirmed), "bonkers stuff" (via Matt's Twitter). Expecting Lion's origins, Pearl's backstory and Pink Diamond at the very least. Don't think the story's ending and we'll get 1-2 more seasons.

Why do SUckers still watch this shit.
I'd rather watch Star Vs.

SU critical please. The show has always been like this.

Sugar is an incompetent manager who can't into quality control of art or character writing/model consistency. That "we're allowing different styles and designs on purpose" spiel is tantamount to "we're being bad on purpose".

Gems should make sure their sons are nice and warm

Ok

How will Lapis react when she finds out Steven is big danger?
Is she gonna fly to homeworld?

This still happened when Ian was on the crew so he shares just as much blame as Sugar.
In fact, he was the one who pushes hard for off model animation.

Probably, Morty probably wouldn't be used to being around a person that's friendly with no ulterior motives.
>Implying the memesquad will do jack fucking shit

Why is Sugar so shit?
Why does she hate on model?

I like Steven Universe, who else really liked these new episodes? Is there anything you'd have changed that you think would be better than what happened?
Hard mode: no Shitvonnie.

I thought Ian was the one who hated on model, if his new show is any indication

I just started watching Star.
I'm only three eps in does the show get better as time goes on? is there a story?
Its fun so far I can keep watching it I'm just wondering if it goes further then just being fun?

>Pre-War Homeworld (Confirmed)
where's that coming from?
Agree with you on the other stuff, looking forward to the bonkers. Also, am very into Topaz after that preview.

I missed you Shitposter kun

What did you get up to during the haitus?

As an former animator and art student, I want to smack Sugar's shit in so hard.

Steven has a human child.

Their child is half Stevonnie and Steven and Connie become teenage grandparents.
Maybe the kid will be slightly above average in charisma or sports, but it won't have any actual powers.

Hmm. Maybe a bit more time with Aqua and Topaz? Otherwise it was a pretty good closer for the season. Very much needed too.

Sugar said we'd be seeing a lot of it soon. Can't for the life of me remember the interview though.

it got into way again

He was promoting OK KO the Sup Forums way.

I've watched the whole thing, by season 2 there's an interesting plot going on in the background but the teen relationship drama always takes priority

>those ratings
KEK

More like:
> Lion 4: Alternate Ending (4/10)
> Doug Out (3/10)
> The Good Lars (2/10)
> Are You My Dad? (7/10)
> I Am My Mom (9/10)

And before some asks, I'm rating these in the context of the show, so only compared to other SU episodes.

>Binge from Lion 4 ready for some mediocre shit based on Sup Forums's shitposting
>ALL the episodes are decent to good
You lying memeing cunts.

>tfw cliffhanger for another month

>The Good Lars (2/10)
kys lorefag

You have love how SUckers overrate the ever living shit out of SU episodes.

Please let Steven and Lars become a Jojo, Rebecca- you've shown all the other animes a whole lot of sugar, be sweet to muscleme for a change.

In stuck together I suspect Lars and Steven have a really deep conversation about their personal issues, Steven with Rose and Lars with his self confidence and both will miss their friends and loved ones. Topaz gets moved by this and she realizes what she's doing is morally wrong, at the same time Aqua is shitting on her, this results in some last minute drama between Aqua and Topaz, and even Topaz attempting to stop the ship going to homeworld. Unfortunately for Steven and Lars, the coordinates have already been set and they warp there.

The Good Lars was the best episode of the bomb you tasteless pleb. I more or less agree with your other rankings though.

>The Good lars that low

Christ kill your self shitposters kun
That was a great episode

I'm excited for Stuck Together, I want to see if Zuke only goes retarded with her episodes when it's a Lapidot episode.

Will the child be a herm?

looks like Amber's artstlye

plus we know Amber's gonna be Hilary's board partner and Lars's head is 4 episodes after I Am My Mom (Hilary and Paul)

>are my dad and i am my mom getting that high of ratings compared to other episodes

My theory is the thing thats worse than shattering is corruption, and as punishment Lars gets "corrupted" and steven goes into Lars's mind where he learns how to cure corruption.

only 3 or so more zukes to go
uprooting any day now

And SU flaws have somehow been inherited by OK KO; in one of the shorts, Rad shrinks for no reason in one shot.

Being on model is a spook.

>Only other one like that is...Steven Floats, I think.

We also have Lamar's two early solo efforts (Onion Trade and Beach Party), but those was when lamar was between partners, so it made more sense for him to do it solo

Topaz is probably talking about Harvesting, I don't think most gems know what corruption is and it's a secret amongst the Diamonds.

That last episode was the clearest confirmation that Lars is FTM, since he had no balls.

Hey- I have a big fucking question about Lion 4.
How in fuck's name would Rose not know the gender? she has to consciously shapeshift for her shitty xeno-womb to work, any hormones fed into the little monster growing inside her would have to be consciously added, and that's what triggers the definition of a fetus's genitalia.
What the fuck?
It's like this bitch is baking a cake and winking at everybody "I don't know what flavor it is", of fucking course you do.

Backgrounds are expensive.

I'm pretty sure this is the clearest confirmation.
Literally no scrotum.

>homeworld sends wave after wave of rubies and quartz to stop stars
>they can't
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSORu0m6KpI

>She never got her Pearl

> Eventually, Eyeball stopped thinking

>mfw watching The Good Lars
That episode was pretty damn good. I can almost forgive them for The New Lars.

Also, now I want to try an ube cake.

No, it probably would have a much higher chance of coming out female- I think those bone marrow lesbabies can only come out female.

I expect that they find a cure for corruption on Homeworld.
Maybe even an appearance with White Diamond.

>Lars's Dong Edition
>Implying Lars has a dong

Medical science has only progressed so far. Crude imitations are all they can manage.

>forgive them for The New Lars.
What was wrong with that episode?

how do binders work

They literally just squish the tits down

Why

>Alright, I just need to know, do want to harvest my kidney's?
>... WHAT! No!
>Oh good, you're just gay.

so that Lars will no longer have tits?

So mentally ill women can pretend to be boys

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

New song

youtube.com/watch?v=dh4TA92tjg0

>a boring character development episode for a hated background character that didn't even result in real character development
>good
What are you people smoking?

They had action, story and excitement in form of danger and new gems. This is the filler vs pivotal episode gap in rating, and we're not even talking "quality" filler like comedic or fanservice episodes.

So now that Lars is dead, does that mean that Ronaldo wins the Sadiebowl by default?