ITT: Your dream movie ideas

ITT: Your dream movie ideas

Apocalypto vs Predator

Redneck Zombie Apocalypse. First-person camera view of some big city tourists who are camping in a wilderness area when OH NOES ZOMBIES. The couple people get eaten, then they run into a local yokel who invites them to his uncle's cabin.

>You guys got any guns?
>local smirks and opens closet
>pan over typical family collection of rifles and shotguns stacked like cordwood
>they blast their way near town, take refuge with an old lady who has an old .30 Browning machine gun her husband smuggled back from Korea, along with a crate of belted ammo
>townsfolk and deputies create roadblock with barbed wire to stop zombies
>climactic scene has like fifty people blasting away at the shambling hordes
>Natl. Guard rolls into town following morning to the cheers of the populace

They need to make a zombie movie where the humans are actually armed for once. Sort of Tucker and Dale vs Evil meets 31 Days Later.

Zombie Aliens

Sean Bean Odyssea

Lmfao that's a good one but I'd still go with Ferngully vs 8 Crazy Legs

LotR vs Star Wars

Not literally of course, but something where one side has magic, dragon riders, wizards, elves, etc and the other comes from outer space and uses space technology. Visual and music style similar to stuff (like the slomo) in the Thor: Ragnarok trailer.

Similar to yours
Predator miniseries throughout history.
>predator vs romans
>predator vs knights and shit
>predator vs colonolists and natives
>predator vs cowboys
>predator in ww1
>predator in a huge 1920's newyork bank robbery
>predator vs african warlords
>predator vs cartell
>predator vs some soldiers in iraq or some shit
Episodes and predators arent linked in anyway other than maybe some secret agency the romans set up and they appear in the last 5 minites and try to catch predator. Predator will also never die in any of the episodes. Because fuck humans winning i want to see some alien have a bit of competition but ultimately claiming victory.

>dream movie
>Zombies! XD
to open myself to criticism: I'd want to do a Heart of Darkness adaptation during the American Civil War. In the waning months of the war a Union boat has to go down the Mississippi to stop a renegade officer who is starting to enlist former slaves and criminals to wage a Sherman style insurgency with a lot more summary executions and guerrilla tactics. The Union brass wants to prevent him from ruining the coming peace talks extreme prejudice etc. etc. The whole thing would be very eerie and bleak.

Vampire Hitler romance movie

>Apocalypto vs Predator
so the third act of predator?

What's wrong with that? It makes sense to have it thematically connected to the original.

A shot for shot remake of Highlander with Orson Welles playing all roles

Except done right.

y

Can you imagine how much he'd phone it in? It'd be like the wine commercial on crack.

Glad I wasn't the only. I thought they would make a sequel about the Odyssey back then.

Yes, we should adapt Heart of Darkness to every war.

what's the source on that?

star trek the next generation

Kind of similar to your idea but a bunch of Crusaders going back to Europe and encountering a roving pack of Vampires along the way.
I like the idea of Medieval level weapons and tools being used against monsters and also it avoids that annoying cliche of "modern" horror films where everyone knows everything about the monsters and spends half the film winking at the audience about how self aware they are.

But yeah Crusaders, maybe with a Muslim prisoner or two(to be taken back and executed in Europe or something along with some other prisoners who were deserters maybe) being stuck in a forest at night when Vampires kill all of their pack animals so they're forced to walk and over the course of two-three days they're picked off one at a time before they work out a strategy, always wary of their prisoners until their numbers are low enough that they give them weapons, dig themselves in and seriously work on their slaughtering skills until most of the Vampires are dead and they have a clear window back to Christendom.

If Vampires are overdone for that setting then Werewolves(if you haven't seen Dog Soldiers then you need to, it's a great Werewolf movie).

Reminds me i
Of 13th warrior

Evangelion live action

sounds like a great idea, when can I watch it?

Thats krull

Schindler's list but its vs Predator

When I find a way to make the Muslim prisoners the heroes without vomiting all over my keyboard so I can get the BBC to fund it.

Solomon Kane
Season of the Witch