Is this the Bubsy of modern multi-media?

Is this the Bubsy of modern multi-media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKRf1zn_KjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll give it a chance.

You're the Bubsy of humanity, user

I haven't been following cartoons until Jack came back and Gravity Falls ended; what happened?
I thought you people were looking forward to it

This might be a cool show, Ian was the backbone of Steven Universe and look at how the show lost its footing after Mr. Greg, just give it a chance before you judge.

Does that mean that in another decade we'll get comics about a trashy, trans K.O trying to live life alongside other gaming related Sup Forums?

Well he is voiced by a woman

How many times are you going to make the same thread to bash a show that didn't even premiere, you fucking autist?

>OK K.O. boarders

>Ian Jones-Quartey (creator; creator of RPG World, animation director on Venture Bros, co-creator of nockFORCE, writer/boarder on Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, storyboard supervisor on Adventure Time, Supervising director on season 1 of SU, co-executive producer for most of (production) Season 2)
Pilot
Enid

>Toby Jones (supervising director; former writer/boarder on Regular Show, creator of AJ's Infinite Summer)
KO (with Stu Livingston)
Dendy

>Jeremy Polgar (Supervising Board Artist; animator at Titmouse, storyboard artist on Teen Titans Go, animated on Masaaki Yuasa's Space Dandy episode, storyboard layout for a season 5 episode of Samurai Jack)

>Mira Ongchua (storyboard revisionist on the TMNT cartoon)
Enid's Bad Day
Commercial

>Parker Simmons (titmouse animator)
Rad Cries
Barrels and Crates
Boxmore Infomercial (with Ryann Shannon)

>Ryann Shannon (storyboard revisionist on the netflix Home series)
Carol
Rad's Van
Boxmore Informercial (with Parker Simmons)

>Stevie Borbolla (storyboard artist on Teen Titans Go)
Power-Up!!!

>David Alegre (additional storyboard artist on the netflix Home series)

>Haewon Lee

>Geneva Hodgson (did the adventure time short Sow, Do You Like Them Apples, storyboard artist and character designer on Teen Titans Go)

>Danny Ducker (storyboard revisionist and later writer/boarder on We Bare Bears)

>Guest Storyboard artists
>Stu Livingston (storyboard artist on Pink Panther and Pals, Napoleon Dynamite, and Futurama, storyboard revisionist on Steven Universe, storyboard artist on Penn Zero and Clarence, confirmed to be co-directing The Jungle Movie)
KO (with Toby Jones)

>Victor Courtright (creator of the Get 'Em Tommy shorts, writer/boarder on Pickle and Peanut)
Rad

>Hiroyuki Imaishi (animator and director at Gainax, co-founder of Studio Trigger)
the intro

This looks like an extremely mediocre list. No one on this list strikes me as familiar and I doubt they have their own artistic voice beyond, "I had a job" that'll make the show funny.

Considering the quality of shorts, probably just gonna be another forgettable CN show, like We Bare Bears or Mighty Magiswords.

What are you babbling about?

>No one on this list strikes me as familiar
Not even Toby Jones of regular show fame?

Not really. I do remember AJ's Summer though and it was kind of just a tamer version of Regular Show I thought. Most of the Regular Show alumni seem incapable of getting out of that style of drawing and writing, including Bottom's Butte and Paranormal Roommates.

So that's why OP keeps making these shitty threads.

I'm looking forward to it. Like everywhere, Sup Forums is not one person. Some hate it already, as expected, but some are excited for it or willing to give it a chance

new footage from the actual show
youtube.com/watch?v=PKRf1zn_KjE

>WBB
>forgettable
Not in Asia. Can't wait for the merch from China, Japan and Thailand to reach my SEAsian island.

Is that character to the upper supposed to be the evil version of Phineas?

I want more of Gams McGee

What kind of comparison is that?

marketing

I think at this point, CN's just trying to force the TV-PG rating away. It's already confirmed that OK K.O.!'s gonna be TV-Y7 FV.