Untitled

ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPivbCepAG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sorry kylo but i like mexican guys :(

>literally a scene about asking for consent

Of course she says no, JJ gave Rey Mixer the BBC

shut up Anakin, I'm a strong womyn and plot armor will make me the biggerest motherfucker and I will fucking kick your ass and everyone else ass because I'm not a mary sue at all

look I just learn out of nowhere how to do the shock shit thing, die anakin bzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzap

did the "please" ruin Kylo's plan ?
she seemed turned on until he said that, it made him look weak and needy, and women hate that

>women hate that
Newsflash 4 u big guy, women just like hot guys, they are just like you but with a pussy

probably. it reminded her how weak he really is and that she beat his ass 2 days ago

Kylo is the only good part of these shit movies.

>Kylo is the bad guy
>Why?
>because he want to be the bad guy
G-great villain

>Feminists make this movie to shit on white males
>white males STILL most sympathetic characters in these movies
Fire your "think tank".

he pretty clearly had a chance to bang Rey, all he had to do was claim he'd make the First Order restore the Republic after killing Snoke and he'd have been in there. we know he can hide his intentions well enough.

basically he's chosen to stay an evil virgin at this point.

>t. white trash

No.

This. The only reason this movie was ok was because of my guy, Kylo.

heres the mind of a roastie
>hot guy says please
wow hes so sexy and yet vulnerable i want to mommy him and give milkies while he pounds my cunt
>shrimpy virgin says please
holy shit what a fuckng loser get a life hahaha im gonna post this on snapchat fag

True. The only saving grace of Kylo is that Adam Driver busts his ass playing him. The rest of the cast, with the exception of Mark (but with himt here's another problem), are not up to the par.

>he can't see the subtle inner struggle between his light and dark side

haven't you noticed that every time he made a big decision there was literally a shadow cast of his face? his scenes are pure kino. He also shouldn't be dark side, it's Lukes fault, Kylo feels like the light abandoned him and he was doomed to be this edgelord, hence all the tantrums and self doubt.

He will be the only memorable character from this trilogy.

all of the actors are trying really hard because no one wants to be the Hayden of the knew series. it's fair that some are more able to come out of the crap writing unscathed, but that was true of the prequels too.

>all of the actors are trying really hard because no one wants to be the Hayden of the knew series
Are you delusional or something? Name me one actor in nuWars besides Driver and Mark. Just one.

Driver.

>besides

Too close to home honey?

>can get sex at a snap of their fingers
>choose not to
they are nothing like me

>spend hundreds of millions of dollars trying to paint white men as underhanded, cowardly, ready to shirk their responsibilities, murderers, and committers of fratricide
>put multiple instances of your perfect white female heroine kissing / talking about / flirtjoking with a black dude and a shitskin
>your white male antagonist who is a mentally deranged retard looks at the female heroine once and touches her fingers and somehow becomes the fan favorite instantly

CAN'T SPITE THE WHITE
A
N
T
S P I T E
T
H
E
W H I T E

not everyones a shrimpy virgin like you :^)
t. chad

I want /r9k/ to leave the vicinity.

They don't want to. You want to have sex with as many women as possible because you wanna spread your semen. Women only want sex with the hottest guy available to her.

Haha, sad!

Why do y'all keep talking about star wars in the metalocalypse threads?

>choose not to
>implying that most of the hot girls that you know are not getting fucked by their bf right now
Just because you don't see does not mean that's not real
youtube.com/watch?v=vPivbCepAG4

When is this movie gonna be avaliable onYoutube?

>got you on a technicality lmao
law school, I presume?

>having a chance to fuck some 5/10 sticc mary sue makes you a good character
nice!

brazil pls go

you know 95% of the world populace doesn't have bubble butts

from the thumbnail I almost thought we were salazarposting
what a disappointment

>you know 95% of the world populace doesn't have bubble butts
95% of the worlds populace is garbage. what's your point, kiddo?
t. le 95% face

>Driver
>white
He's clearly a juden.

New Order
>full of white people
Rebellion
>diversity everywhere, no real white men found
They are pretty obvious about it.