Sin City 2

What went so wrong?

Its decent tho.

Nothing

yeah it's not that bad, the only bad part it the last chapter, which is LITERALLY FAN FIC SHIT not even from the comics. but I will say this movie reminds me of Trainspotting 2 in like I don't ever want to watch t again, but can watch the original infinitely

No Sin City 3

sometime criticis go wild with hype with just ok movie, then by the time the second one comes out they realize it's just an ok movie and signal hard against it.

The most egregious case is sam raimi spiderman movie. These movies were just okay for the time, nothing to write home about or that should deserve to be remembered even one year after. They went crazy for it. They went crazy for the second one. By the time the third movie came out (which was exactly on the same level quality wise) the magic was broken and realizing how mediocre it really was they signaled hard against it

Confusing chronology towards the first movie, particularly in relation to using Marv. Also using a different actor for Dwight.

The opening titles/credits were stone cold kino though, easily like top 5.

>nancy story was kind of bad
>gordon levitt was also kind of bad
>it should just have been a dame to kill for and done a little better/slower pace, something was off about it
>it should have come out a year or two after the original, people didn't give a fuck by the time it did come out

No Clive.
Jessica Alba.
Joseph Gordo-Levitt.
No Miho.

(((critics))) and ((dsitributers))) made it flop. It was made outside hollywood system and anti-semetic overtones.

2skinny desu

Serious question: if the ceiling is not chroma keyed and there are lights and objects and shit... and hair is one of the most difficult things to green screen, how do they remove the background?

Frame by frame mapping?

good question. was that shot even used in the movie? ur guess is probably right imo

H-Hot.

Yeah I'll admit I was very confused I need to read up on it afterwards to know what was what.

Mutt

You know what would have brought in more viewers? Nude Jessica Alba

She was barely nice good looking like for 2 years only.

she's not Eva Green

I hope you are saying that she was hot during the Sin City time.

What nursing home is this

>this is a billionaire

Wild

Jessica Alba is a billionaire?