Running Time: 2 hours 44 minutes

>Running Time: 2 hours 44 minutes

seriously? A movie shouldn't be this long

>torrent poorfag
>ADD
pottery

What!?

And they want me to watch the first one before I watch it.

Is the first one that long?

>seeing anything wide-released in theatres

The Final Cut is 117 minutes.

uhm, sweaty, cahiers du cinema just named an 18 hour film the best of the year

The others aren't that long but there are 2048 of them to catch up on.

>The Pleb Cut
You can shave off a whole minute watching the theatrical or director's cuts, both superior.

Does this movie take place in 2048? Thats not too long from now.When did the first one take place?

I actually like the theatrical better, narrator and green ending included.

Oh my goodness one year away from now!

OK now I have to watch the first one to see what the people thought 2019 would be like. I wonder if they got anything right.

but it's probably one of the longest films you've ever seen, isn't it, Sup Forums?

Blade Runner was one of my favorite movies during the 80s. We unironically thought it was pretty close to a realistic representation of where we were headed.

Pollution, cybernetics, big dark neon-lit urban environments...

They got nothing right... Unless you change LA for Hong Kong.

You're absolutely right, what we want is just enough time to digest and understand a movie.
I'd say what were looking for is close to this movie.

So I guess films like Lawrence of Arabia, Das Boot or Seven Samurai should never exist eh?

nope

The final cut is the best version without a doubt

>not even 3 hours
What's the point, lads? A movie has to be at least 4 hours long.

Doubtful.

based prostitute laughing at virgin robot

>not liking long movies
why do I share this subterranean siberian snow cleaning board with you degenerates?

It doesn't even feel close to 2 hours 44 minutes. The pacing in this movie is great.

that movie was so shit, and it wasn't ryan or emma's fault.
>mega corporations all over the place making life miserable, air like china , lack of freedom, everybody forced into little cubicales
I'd say we're heading towards that way right now famalam

>2:44
>long
Do you have the attention span of a goldfish? How do you manage to read books and stuff?

Books have things called chapters.

Its not my fault. Teen titans go, adventure time, and Steven universe are all like 11 minutes long.

>being a brainlet