Anyone else feel bad for him? He was such a big part of the first one...

Anyone else feel bad for him? He was such a big part of the first one, now he was shuffled to the back to be with a fat chinese girl and useless subplot, and the latino guy got way more focus.

No. Dude sucks ass.

The mouse remembered there are way more spics than nigs willing to buy movie tickets

>sign up to massive franchise thinking “finna get dat white wimmin nd shieeet”
>could have a great character arc that lets you really show skill portraying a brainwashed soldier-from birth, slowly adjusting to freedom
>instead be a gag character who was a janitor instead of a grizzled vet who gets written off into relationship with fat gook who spends an entire movie emasculating your character and stole your token minority position

Only good thing Disney did with this trilogy

He had the potential to be the main protagonist. He was the only one of the muppet babies who seemed to struggle and develop. Trained stormtrooper + lightsabre against the Sith, not particulaly talented in the force so Luke teaches him other important lessons.

i mean, he can do other, actually good, movies.

how was he in Detroit?

the funny part is that Disney knew he was popular in the first movie and were sincerely trying to give him a good plotline, they just bungled it completely.

>wasting good writing ideas is desirable if it prevents black people from looking good

I guess this is why Alabama isn't a hub of the entertainment industry.

Why did Yellow Shrek kiss him? There wasn't anything to suggest that either of them liked each other.

he is a talented actor but an insufferable cunt. like most of the famous black actors except Cuba Gooding Jr and Don Cheadle.

It was hinted he might even be force sensitive too. His character had potential. Now he's only a little better than Jar Jar Binks.

Will Smith, Denzel and that guy from Criminal Minds seem nice

Ok the wasting the good writing ideas wasn’t good

But you know Boyega signed up thinking he’s gonna get dat white wimminz and it’s hilarious that he ended up with a fat gook who constantly emasculated him

I mean just look as his fucking face during the kiss scene

>Will Smith
nope not anymore
>Denzel
absolutely.

I like Finn, but I never got this from TFA.

>he think new actors care what the script says for their new character
I think he's probably more focussed on the many digits Disney added to his bank account

he coulda been like the han solo of the crew I agree
Let's just hope episode 9 redeems it all

I tried to watch the force awakens. This guy is just so out of place and his character makes no sense at all.

>latino guy got way more focus.

He also got his own comic.

What about Idris Elba, dude seems chill

Yeah, really feels he got hard done by with the script. He did have one good thing with "rebel scum", but in the other parts of the film he was just running from one place to another - trying to get things done but failing.

This. Even though I actually like both Finn and Rose individually, their romanced was completely unearned. Anakin and Padme you could at least tell they were supposed to be in love. Finn and Rose just happened because diversity.

Also fuck you. Rose is pretty.

you were the only one thinking that, cuck

He is human garbage biiiihhh

Should have made him force sensitive and the bad guy. Cut kylo out completely he’s useless. Have Finn turn the dark side after becoming friends with Rey.

Would have be cool to see.

I actually liked the janitor background

I honestly bought during TFA that a lowly Stormtrooper turned good can shake up an entire Galaxy

But then he gets beaten and the girl is the designated Jedi and proceeds to be wasted in a meaningless storyline

His character never made any sense

Fucking cucks

He got like 10 minutes at the very start of the movie dedicated to him. For the rest he just tags along with Rey and get involved in action. Besides his initial decision to betray the FO he never made another decision that moved the story forward.

He never had a chance.

Do you really think even for a second that hollywood actors sign their contracts for a chance of "kissing" a white female for a couple of seconds in a feature film?

I know this place is delusional but still

Do you really think for a second he was cast because he was the best person for the job

both theories are stupid. but the latter makes more sense than the first.

>But you know Boyega signed up thinking he’s gonna get dat white wimminz
No, that's you projecting, dumb cuckposter.

You think he took the job to kiss Daisy Ridley? Are you twelve years old or something?

Doesnt matter finn is a garbage character anyway

>he's actually going to watch IX
Good goy