Post mind-blowing revelations

Post mind-blowing revelations.

>It's not a skirt.

What I never understood is why he wears a long sleeve shirt under his sweater, is New York super cold and chilly?

tommy pickles was born premature

Yeah, New York is pretty cold from what I hear

>is New York super cold and chilly?

Is this a serious question? Of course it is

The show takes place in Washington state. It's pretty cold there.

Except that's only in the winter. In the summer it can be brutal

Jesus

dude.... wuuuuuuuut

Then how come Helga goes around wearing nothing but short sleeves and a skirt?

I don't believe you. Post proof.

In NYC, it's cold like, 60% of the time, then bumps to heat waves for 20% of the time and then perfect spring time weather the rest of the time.

In NYC right now, it's Spring but it's pretty chilly out and has been for a couple of days. It'll spike from great weather to suddenly cold all the way up until June. Even in January, there are times it gets up to 90 degrees and then suddenly jumps down to 20 degrees the next week.

Strong Hungarian genetics.

>Brutal

>highest it ever gets is 81-85 F

>Highest ever was 108 in 1922

Why is everyone from up north such a pussy when it comes to heat? It literally breaks 100 here for a week at a time in summer.

It's an amalgam of places, no specific city

Are these really revelations if they're said in the show themselves?
Next you'll say you didn't know those were the Angry Beavers' ears even though that's also clearly spelled out.

But then people down south get pissy when it comes to the cold
Oh, it dipped below 50? Boo hoo

Hot is hot, user. Just because you get heat longer where you live doesn't mean the body can tell the difference between 100 degrees and 140 degrees. After a certain point, it's all the same levels of uncomfortable and unbearable (until it reaches a point of actually uninhabitable that is).

This is not really true. Humidity matters a lot.

damn Deedee looks like THAT?

does that explain something?
I mean
yeah and?

It might explain why she's such an overprotective BITCH.

lol what, the setting of Hey Arnold was never revealed. seems like a hodgepodge of different cities/

it seems to be in the East though as evidenced by the snow during the christmas episode

>New York is cold to Americans
I suppose it's all a matter of perspective.

>Arnold's last name is shortman

That time on Rocket Power where Ray finally took off his hat for a second and it turned out he's bald

(can't find an image of it anywhere)

LEAF.

The city of hey Arnold is a fictional city based on Seattle, Portland, and Brooklyn.

I've been to New York three times in the past few years, and 2 out of three times it was in the 90s the whole time. And it's made worse by being in the city. The concrete just absorbs heat the entire day, and it just starts radiating that heat. It gets stifling.

It never gets as bad as it does in the south with the humidity, but it still gets brutally hot compared to a lot of the world.

In general, that region of America has pretty dramatic seasonal variation in temperature compared to say like, most of Eurasia.

Watch the Mother's fay epsiode.

No specific city, but outright confirmed to be in Washington state several times in the show.

Everything from the zip codes to the signs point to Washington State. The city itself is a mash-up through.

I never thought it was a skirt. I did however think that it was tied around his waist, I never noticed the collar being the same pattern.

>allows her baby to be alone for long periods of time
>long enough to explore even public places
>overprotective

I don't think you know what that word means.

no its west coast according to creator