Is Mike actually a good friend of Rich or is he just parading him around like some sort of zoo animal?

Is Mike actually a good friend of Rich or is he just parading him around like some sort of zoo animal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHRC2lKQ8gg
youtu.be/jtshsLOoMbM?t=191
youtu.be/UWROBiX1eSc?t=11m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=X0wdZHNwV7s&t=1403
youtu.be/T7rRVJDW4Bk?t=1m9s
youtu.be/ebb8baFaQ-s?t=36m47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's like this:he's a good friend to that zoo animal.

Groups of friends always have that one guy who they kind of bully, but he's still part of the group, so will therefore be defended and protected if some outsider starts trying to make fun of him.

both

its like how hot chicks keep ugly girls around to look better

mike keeps rich around to feel less like a failure since someone else relies on him

josh>mike>jay>canadians>jack>>>>>>>>>>>>>rich

Prove me wrong faggots

based ritch enavs

rlm is trash go read a boom

>Putting AIDSMoby above anyone.

They're genuinely friends. They have a very similar sense of humor so Rich plays into his jokes. He knows their funnier if he pretends to take them halfway seriously on camera.
In their commentators and other places you can get a sense of their real friendship. Like when they bond over Star Trek or when Mike took Rich to see The Room without telling him anything about it.

why do ppl hate jack?

>someone makes a joke
>everyone laughs normally
>Jack tucks his elbows, tilts his head backward, claps, laughs wordlessly
>every single time

he's a friend, but on a base level one can not but feel disgust when looking and interacting with Rich

Nobody in this thread has had friends before. They've known each other for a long time and are great friends which is exactly why Mike likes to make fun of him, it's what friends do.

wtf i hate jack now

How dare he react to something humorous.

Sure they have, this threads just about honest brutality and you dont put a friend with serious flaws online. Rich is not someone you put in front of a camera without expecting ridicule, really fat, unattractive and an off putting voice. They have even made fun of his appearance on show

As much as you can be friends with an employee, if Rich gets out of line or too comfortable Mike can fire him at any moment, Rich knows that and acts accordingly.

He was a good friend

I've had friends. But as soon as they said anything even slightly negative about me I ended the relationship with a punch to their face. I ain't no bitch.

Look at Josh, he's almost like Rich yet Mike never says anything about him.

hes a soyboy

Who would want to be friends with Rich though?
>morbidly obese manchild
>always wears comic shirts, but cant answer ANY comic question Jay or Mike have
>has a video game show, but says stupid things like 3D mario games shouldn't have controllable cameras and is blatantly bad at video games in general
>thinks being a cynical, nitpicking autist is the same as intelligence
>flat out didn't understand basic character motivations for Civil War despite being a huge MCU fan
>starts REEEEEEing when chat constantly BTFOs him
>nostalgiafag who only likes shit from his youth
>has an obnoxious "I fucking love science" attitude
>can't pronounce words
>forced catchphrases
>meme laugh
>actual plebbitor
>has a tranny fiance
>unironically calls himself a male feminist ally
>allows Mike to bully him on a daily basis
>supports people being tracked by the government with chip implants
>only ever funny by accident when he fucks up and gets made fun for it, his real sense of humor is "lel so randumb XD" tier
>claps at the end of films

>>unironically calls himself a male feminist ally
Source?

around 1 hour into this video: youtube.com/watch?v=CHRC2lKQ8gg

And he likes the last Jedi

Josh can't take it.
That one episode where Josh shit on Rich and said: I don't even know what you mean anymore.
I bet harsh words were spoken and Josh said I'm fuckin done. Mike had to carefully explain its just for the show.
After that episode Josh got much better and relaxed.

Jack said on Pre-rec both he and Jay has gotten enormous amount of hate on twitter over TLJ. Jack for liking it and Jay for not liking it.

Really makes you think...

Then why didn't they defend him when that fucking faggot Max Landis starting making fun of him.

post vid

Mike and Rich seem to me the closest of the group. Mike and Jay seem to have a more professional relationship, one of mutual respect. Not to say they aren't good friends, but I think it's a friendship born of similar interests, similar passions, and a similar sense of humor. I think Mike and Rich would be good friends regardless of their individual interests. Like how Mike gives Rich shit about playing video games or Rich giving Mike shit about believing in ghosts. I think that's why Mike is so comfortable grilling Rich and why Rich is comfortable accepting it. You only roast the ones you love, etc..

t. RLM relationship analyst

>two soyboys cry about Twitter

Nothing to think about comrade, it’s just their nature

mike is completely uncomfortable when it goes the other direction though, you can tell rich is the irl joke monkey of the group and mike is the silverback

Fuck off jack

>third reich mike
>gorilla

come on rich

Isn't that Josh you re talking about isiot

Mike was Rich's bully back in high school despite being a year younger than Rich. Now Mike continues bullying Rich into his senior years because Rich wants a paycheck. Strange relationship there.

Because the force is female

about time she was

If The Force is female how did she impregnate a woman?

Checkmate.

Maybe it's time you stopped Force-ing your views and on the matter and start dealing with the fact she's not straight, hmmmm?

youtu.be/jtshsLOoMbM?t=191

post best bullying moments

Yep, Mike and Rich unironically have the strongest, deepest and most authentic relationship. Proof: the "Dick the birthday boy" photo. Mike only had a chance to acquire that by helping Rich clean out his dead grandmother's house. That's not something you do for an acquaintance or co-worker.

Mike and Jay on the other hand are friends because they share a passion for film. Everyone at RLM knows something about film-making, but they are the two "big picture" guys who are most fluent in the language of cinema and most capable of discussing movies at every level. Hence why they are Half in the Bag, even if they don't quite click personality-wise.

Get a load of this guy

what happened to the christmas best of the worst?
did they really film a whole episode with max landis just before the news broke of him being a sex pest?

Nufags dont realize it was clearly rich and mike who were responsible for most of the plinket stuff
Jay is too autistic for those bantz

Is there not going to be a christmas botw this year?

This might be my favorite: youtu.be/UWROBiX1eSc?t=11m28s

Yeah, as flawed as it is, I agree. It's a great flick.

you can't give anything more specific you fucking cunt?

I mean I already hate both of them without even having seen it just from watching 2 minutes~, now I'm sitting through this fucking faggot Jack trying to explain how AKSHULLY I SAW ON REDDIT THAT LUKE IS A MARY SUE TOO GUYS

you missed
>seems like a genuinely nice human bean

Why do you care about the intricacies of their friendship so much?

Is Taylor Swift running like she's in Naruto?

Mike: I may not be the best looking guy, but at least when I'm with a woman she looks like a woman. Right Rich?

*cut to that picture of Rich with his fiance kissing during a ballgame that honestly looks like his kissing another man*

Rich: ...fuck you, Mike.

No it's Taylor S-she's fast!

Yeah, Mike wrote it and Rich did the dry read and suggested a few things, but said Mike basically hit everything he'd ever want to know about.

Rich is to Mike as Bruce Campbell is to Sam Raimi and Jack Nance was to David Lynch.
Mix of muse and good luck charm. A guy that can almost always be guaranteed to be in sync
with their thoughts while still being able to surprise them with inspired performance tics.

Mike and Rich are best friends since small times.

>Implying drunk AIDS Moby isnt Elder god tier
Even Drunk mike isnt that funny...the throwing bottlesis a tired gimmick already

>Rich: ...fuck you, Mike.
Mike: Rich, I know your fiance looks like mebut that doesnt mean I want to fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=X0wdZHNwV7s&t=1403

My favourite RLM moment.

>time codes working on Sup Forums

what is this devil

>go read a boom

>>always wears comic shirts, but cant answer ANY comic question Jay or Mike have
>>has a video game show, but says stupid things like 3D mario games shouldn't have controllable cameras and is blatantly bad at video games in general
these are the biggest things desu

you mean she's running like a girl

friends banter, you would know that if you had...you know, friends. Which you don't.

Anyone got the 2017 updated Patreon video list?

youtu.be/T7rRVJDW4Bk?t=1m9s

scenes women will NEVER understand.

You don't have to be so mean.

there will be, but they had to re-shoot it because of the max landis allegations

/thread

kys, OP

lol, a triggered punching bag

this describes all of his "relationships"

i figured this out the first time I saw one of his shows many many years ago. His fanbase is pathetic.

Was Rich even at the discussion table in early botw episodes? Mike saw that people like his high pitched laughing and started bring him to the front. Before that he was only "our friend Rich, some freak we know". Or am I making this up in my head?

He's been in almost every Best of the Worst episode, but he's not in the very first episode. But they've been showcasing his laugh since before Best of the Worst even started. There's some early Half in the Bag episodes where they film him watching shit like Galaxy Invader and laughing.

I love how Mike is instantly ready to roast Rich even before he hears the story

he was always there in the same regularity as the others yea

They needed the money

Kinda sad that Josh probably has the finest taste in movies and knowledge of cinema of all of them. Jay is close second but his spectrum is kinda limited. Mike, Rich and Jack's tastes are horrible.

Why does Sup Forums tolerate this Reddit shit?

Rich destroyed Max, that's why.

go watch some anime, angry boy.

savage desu

>Mike begins laughing in the middle of a conversation because "your dad murdered kids with a helicopter"
>Rich Evans laugh
>AIDSMoby cringes with gross exaggeration
>Max Landis sits there awkwardly
I haven't seen the episode because Max Landis seems incredibly annoying so that's how I choose to imagine it went

not bad Jay
not great but solid

To be fair Rich gets his shots in sometimes

youtu.be/ebb8baFaQ-s?t=36m47s

he brings up how people give him shit about his dad everyday and it inmediatly cuts to Mike and Jay doing forced "ugh what a bummer man" faces

Well they call her ''Swift'' for a reason user

I wonder how many things have to go wrong in someone's life to have him end up spending his time analyzing and debunking the friendship displayed by people we only experience through 50 minutes of youtube videos once or twice a month. If only we could freeze frame and rewind to find out how we got here.

This was literally the only shot Rich took that I can remember and it wasn't nearly as deadly and merciless as Mike's usual stabs.

Pay more attention then, there's been a good dozen or so.

well, this is a discussion forum, we talk about movies and shit. people have watched rlm for years and it's easy to see these guys as tv show characters and analize them as such. it's not that pathetic or mind blowing, really.

post timecodes senpai

watch any single pre rec stream without jay. Pre rec is also responsible for the recent Rich backlash.

I remember when I first heard of pre rec, someone said "don't watch unless Jay is there" and I didn't believe them, and I regret it. Pre rec even kinda sucks when jay IS there

>ppl

Because they're not retarded.

There absolutely has not.

good job not even watching their works

Could I get a link to this?

Remember The Jar episode? Can you really do this to your actual long time friend on camera? Can you really blame this on Mike being super drunk (which he probably wasn't)?