Message of the books industrialisation is bad

>message of the books industrialisation is bad
>message of the films non white races are bad

How did Jackson manage to fuck up the message so much

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.es/books?id=32FODDQdKLIC&pg=PA33&dq=Tolkien Frodo Christ&hl=en&sa=X&ei=8uYtUZm-DcjYswbwxICADQ&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
cslewis.org/journal/humble-heroism-frodo-baggins-as-christian-hero-in-the-lord-of-the-rings/
cinemaspirit.info/JRPC_archive/JRPC_06_MS_Middle_Earth_Messiah.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you have any idea just how many niggers it takes to ruin a fucking neighborhood?

One.

Tolkein hates allegories

They have legitimately broken entire countries, not just neighborhoods lol. The ''We wuz kangz'' ideology has literally gotten millions killed.

Tolkein hates you.

What do you have to say about that? Bitch.

Bcos viggo is our pure white race warrior UwU

Tolkien wasn't a very hateful person desu

The whole thing is a Christian allegory, brainlet.

books.google.es/books?id=32FODDQdKLIC&pg=PA33&dq=Tolkien Frodo Christ&hl=en&sa=X&ei=8uYtUZm-DcjYswbwxICADQ&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

cslewis.org/journal/humble-heroism-frodo-baggins-as-christian-hero-in-the-lord-of-the-rings/

cinemaspirit.info/JRPC_archive/JRPC_06_MS_Middle_Earth_Messiah.pdf

>“I am a Christian…so that I do not expect ‘history’ to be anything but a ‘long defeat’ — though it contains (and in a legend may contain more clearly and movingly) some samples or glimpses of final victory.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien

>“The Resurrection was the greatest ‘eucatastrophe’ possible in the greatest Fairy Story — and produces that essential emotion: Christian joy which produces tears because it is qualitatively so like sorrow, because it comes from those places where Joy and Sorrow are at one, reconciled, as selfishness and altruism are lost in Love.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien

>“But, said Lewis, myths are lies, even though lies breathed through silver.
>No, said Tolkien, they are not.
>...just as speech is invention about objects and ideas, so myth is invention about truth. We have come from God (continued Tolkien), and inevitably the myths woven by us, though they contain error, will also reflect a splintered fragment of the true light, the eternal truth that is with God. Indeed only by myth-making, only by becoming a 'sub-creator' and inventing stories, can Man aspire to the state of perfection that he knew before the Fall. Our myths may be misguided, but they steer however shakily towards the true harbour, while materialistic 'progress' leads only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil.
>You mean, asked Lewis, that the story of Christ is simply a true myth, a myth that works on us in the same way as the others, but a myth that really happened? In that case, he said, I begin to understand.” ― Humphrey Carpenter, J.R.R. Tolkien: A Biography

>Have a literally Jesus-like figure as the second protagonist of the movie
How did Holywood ever allow this?

The books have no message, OP.

Tolkien got so sick of saying that he put it at the begining of every print of later editions.

You'd no this, of course, if you had ever even tried to read them.

did you forget the chapter in the books where Hobbiton is filled with mixed race orc Hobbits led by the corrupt Saruman who turns Hobbiton into a shitty 3rd world dump for his personal empowerment and then the Hobbit crew comes in finds out what happened and redpill the locals and expel the foreign invaders?

goddamn JRR sounds like a cuck

The message was that secluding was bad. Evil industrialisation was a theme, but more of a background one that puts the main themes in motion.

Allegory =/= message

I last read it when I was 11 years old. Does that really happen?

>orc Hobbits
I remember there being orcs, but I don't recall any orc Hobbits.

because there aren't any, they are orc men

saruman probably corrupted some hobbits with his words like he did with grima but there was no hobbitorc

They were raiders from neighbouring bandit camps, also everyone prefers to forget about that part of ROTK.

No orc-hobbits either, but you wouldn't know that if your only source of LOTR knowledge is Sup Forums instead of actually reading the books.

>They were raiders from neighbouring bandit camps, also everyone prefers to forget about that part of ROTK.
plebs like to forget it, the scouring is one of the most important parts of the LOTR