/trek/

the lack of /trek/ saddens me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ms8-lAuVs0A
imdb.com/list/ls074300349/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i too have noticed, how did the best threads on Sup Forums just disapear over night

It's dead Jim

the hell happened to this thread

what's there to talk about really? Wait until January for the new show to be back on the air and then you'll have tons of discussion

I'm sensing absolutely nothing, captain

nobody talks about STD anyway here except for a few shitposts even if it's on air, it has a separate thread

I'd fuck Janeway, if you know what I mean.

Hungry Sevem

Season 5 of ENT could have been pure, unadulterated kino
>Shran becoming a regular feature
>Learning the true origins of the Borg
>Start of the Romulan War
>Learning T'Pol's grandfather was a Romulan agent, hence why she was such a shitty Vulcan
>Shran and Archer fucking shit up in the war
>Founding of the Federation
>Archer becoming 1st President
>Malcolm becoming head of Section 31
But instead we got JJTrek and STD. Truly this is the worst timeline.

I desperately want to inject my organic nanoprobes into her butt

Then get people to stop posting about Star Wars all the time.

>tfw the only continuity still intact

arent space movies cuck shit now?

Would we have had the Bajoran first contact episode? First contact with the Cardassians would have been neat too.

Yes. Interstellar was the last one to come close to genuine thought provoking film about space travel.

About a century too early for that. I like how they namedropped the Cardassians in Observer Effect.

I think they showed one too, in that episode with the automated repair station that kidnapped Mayweather. There was a bunch of different aliens it kidnapped and one was a cardassian, iirc.

Why? The Federation seem to have been well aware of the Bajorans by the time the whole Occupation thing is introduced in TNG.

I don't know that a date for Federation/Bajoran first contact was ever established. Plus seeing Bajor at the heights of its pre-war civilization would have been great.

>wanting more space kikes after having 7 years with them on DS9
Yeah, no

>the heights of its pre-war civilization
they were a caste based society, and according to Dukat (probably not the most reliable source but still) in Waltz a the moment of Cardassian invasion they were "100 year behind them" technology wise. Not that much to behold.

So the seeds for an eventual appearance were there. They could have been featured actually, since there was no "No one has ever seen a Cardassian until right now" shit like the Romulans or Ferengi.

Not even for a one-off episode?

Agreed. Maybe they can make a new series to carry on the enterprise? With none of the JJ shit.

haha, no
enjoy your STD

The Voyage Home is the only Star Trek motion picture that constitutes kino.

Wrath of Khan, Generations, and First Contact all count as cinema.

Everything else is a movie or even worse, with everything of the JJ era being no better than a flick

Another cancerous eternal general

>it's a character takes off his combadge and places it on the desk in front of his commanding officer but it wearing it again at the end of the hour episode

That's what STD should have been, but the studio realized they had a ready-made vehicle to further their dying political narrative and went with that.

You will never get genuinely good Star Trek again. The people that own the rights legitimately despise and resent you for their success. Otherwise why put the screws to fan-made stuff?

I get that you have to defend your copyright, but the extremes they're going to to screw the fans goes way past that.

I'm confused about the current state of Gates McFadden. She hasn't posted anything on twitter since the 22nd of last month and she was sick. She is also slated to be a guest on the upcoming Star Trek cruise on the 5th and they haven't announced anything about her cancelling or anything like that so I assume she's over her flu. What the hell is she doing?

sadly the format of every episode lasting 45 minutes and always reverting to status quo at the end is fairly limiting even if it's the "classic Trek way"
It's the one thing I absolutely don't mind deviating from

she's kill
F

no delet

The only time I could see it working is if they bothered to make Year of Hell into a season long arc with actual consequences

The first time I saw that ep was at 2 in the morning and it legit creeped me out.

ENT did that with the Xindi arc. And it did work.

It scared the shit out of me too.

He just murders that helmsman and then was seconds away from making everyone jump into a giant sex pile. Wew.

DS9 has several long arcs 2, 3, 6 episodes long, even the last half of last season, they worked really well.

No. No they absolutely did not. But I'm not getting into that shit again, not with the DS9fags and their rampant autism loose

It's better that you kept your mouth shut anyway.

Fuck off space kike

space kikes/sandniggers were easily the worst part of DS9 but they have nothing to do with, say the whole "lose and retake the station" arc that lasted for 7 episodes.

>i'm not going to talk about it
>good
>FUCK YOU READ THIS IN DEPTH ANALYSIS
kek
Liars will lie.

"It is puzzling."
"What's that?"
"You made me into an individual. You encouraged me to stop thinking like a member of the collective... to cultivate my independence... my Humanity. But when I try to assert that independence, I am punished."
"Individuality has its limits. Especially on a starship, where there's a command structure."
"I believe that you are punishing me because I don't think the way that you do... because I'm not becoming more like you. You claim to respect my individuality... But in fact, you are frightened by it."
"As you were."

- Seven of Nine and Janeway

Man s4 Seven is great

Huge missed opportunity

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS
YOU WLL BE REQUIRED TO GIVE ME ALL YOUR PRESENTS
THAT IS ALL

Compelling argument fagtron, you really impressed me with those hot opinions.

I much prefer TNG but the longer arcs in DS9 worked absolutely fine.

Friendly reminder he literally did nothing wrong

How could he? Porthos is a completely innocent creature.

hadn't he desecrate some holly log or whatever?

It was the first real tree the dog has seen in light years. He was just marking the territory in the name of Earth

>It's a Nazi episode.
FUCK YES

am I a pleb for liking voyager?

no, just a brainlet

Voyager premiered on the Us Proud Niggers network, so it makes you a street ape. How do you feel about that?

Well at least it isn't the worst Star Trek now

Quite the opposite. It means you're able to think for yourself, unlike all the others who just follow the meme.

Name 1 good thing about Discovery

well, it is serialized instead of episodic, as we discussed somewhat above I think it's a good thing.
But please don't ask me for a second

>Porthos is a completely innocent creature.

Was he..........

Most terrifying thing in Star Trek coming through.. youtu.be/ms8-lAuVs0A

*morphs into a tab*

Mirror universe is best universe

Captain Lorca

IT'S LIKE ANUDDA GALLITEP

let's not forget the famous massacres of that time, right?
The Kendra Valley Massacre, the one that costed Vedek Brial his Papacy, had a staggering death count of 43
Or the shocking Kiessa Monastery Massacre, the one Kira's Cardassian "dad" took part of, with the whooping death count of 17.
Truly a monstrous acts hard to imagine for a civilized race.

It's all relative, Bajorans never had anything like it before so it's comparatively much worse for them.

a the same time Quark almost helped murder 28millions, but got cold feet in the last second. Derp indeed.

The TNG MU is pretty nice. Completely ridiculous and the art is lazy, but I'm really into it now.

How can there be war crimes if there wasn't a war?

Daily reminder that no Hasperat has EVER been able to refute this.

Can everyone in this thread cool it down with the antbajoritism?

I've been Baneposting on Sup Forums since 2006 and Sup Forums was never a place of hate and prejudice

Go back to /CardiePOL/ cardtards

Who would win in a drinking contest between Morn, Scotty, and Damar?

All the species in the galaxy know the Bajoran woman craves the BCC. No matter if you're a starving mother, a whore, a resistance leader or the fucking pope, they all fall under the power of Cardassia and get SPOONED.CA

How can Bajoran bois even compete?

No it didn't, it was sold to local markets in first-run syndication during the first season. My local NBC affiliate carried it.

Scotty, hands down, no contest.

Morn easily. Scotty couldn't be drunk all the time and Damar eventually gave it up to MCGA. Morn however could sit at Quark's and drink as much as he wanted to, no need to answer to anyone.

Shut up, nerd.
>Star Trek: Voyager is the fourth live-action Star Trek series. It was created by Rick Berman, Michael Piller and Jeri Taylor, and ran on UPN (as UPN's first ever series) for seven seasons in the USA, from 1995 to 2001. In some areas without local access to UPN, it was offered to independent stations through Paramount Pictures (for its first six seasons).

Braga was the best thing to happen to star trek

Generations? Really? Your opinion is not very convincing with that laughable nugget in there.

"Heh."

Who is your favorite character in all of Star Trek and why?

Why doesn't MU Picard have hair?

Yeah, can't be anyone other than Morn. He just has a biological advantage.

Tain?

imdb.com/list/ls074300349/

Do you have a favorite star trek writer?

I'm FCA

Recurring writers
>Jeri Taylor
>Ronald D. Moore
One-off writers
>Peter S. Beagle
>Frank Abatemarco

But really, Combs is a manlet and CopWeyoun wouldn't be much of a threat.

DON'T DIE

>Why didn't you want me, Miles?

i wanna fork that spoon HNNNGG

the other ones were hotter