So, apparently The Guardian is finally going to be addressed in the next episode. Speculation?

So, apparently The Guardian is finally going to be addressed in the next episode. Speculation?

>Jack wanders through the wasteland of fallen warriors until he ends up in the grotto of the Time Portal
>The Time Portal's demolished
>The Guardian is sitting down on a rock, his shoulders slumped and his head down.
>"...You were too late, my man....Way too late..."

Jack is able to finally beat the Guardian only because Ashi is helping and everyone loses their shit

I feel like I've reposted this a number of times only for people to keep talking about shipping and overlook it.

But basically

>Scaramouche tells Aku about the sword being missing
>Aku checks on Jack and sees he has the sword, but sees Ashi
>Aku kidnaps Ashi while Jack wanders around to avoid dealing with the sword, possibly while she's asleep
>Jack runs into the Time Portal and the Guardian and fights him
>he wins
>But before he can go back to the past, he realizes he has to go find Ashi
>goes back to the campsite
>Aku kidnaps Ashi and Jack chases after him

Scaramouche let us down. There was no grand "OH SHIT" moment as Aku rushed to the samurai. Instead he get some warty orcs pummeled by Ashi. Leave to a joke character to try and deliver a subplot.

Jack and the Guardian are in an epic duel.

However jack still can't beat him but suddenly...

ASHI COMES IN AND FUCKS THE GUARDIAN UP GIRL POWER LETS GO

Don't bully botbabe bro, it's not his fault Genndy pushed the potential scene of him telling Aku for some lame alien-chase-lovers episode

The thing I'm wondering is why Jack seems to have forgotten about The Guardian and his portal. Did he get beaten so bad that he got amnesia of the entire encounter?

I sort of thought this was included in the
>All the time portals were destroyed
statement

he wasnt ready so chose to opt for another road. now that he got his sword back and shit together he might want to try again since all other portals are gone

I think the Guardian rematch is going to happen the next episode, but Jack's going to go to defeat Aku in the future before he goes to the past

I don't get this "rush to the samurai" idea, Aku can fucking teleport to him at any moment, the second Aku thinks Jack has no sword is the second Aku shows himself to Jack.

Ain't nobody shipping dipshit. It was obvious they were going to get together. It's the only woman Jack has seen in 50 damn years

There's only 2 episodes left in the WHOLE SERIES. The guardian isn't going to come up. They already did all the callbacks they're going to do.

>The guardian isn't going to come up.

The next episode preview is literally just several seconds showing him at the Guardian's place.

They'll probably show that the Guardian is dead and his portal has been destroyed.

As powerful as the Guardian was, I doubt that he was any match for Aku.

That makes the most sense honestly as far as the next episode would go. Im totally down for it.

Are you stupid? The episode preview is literally of the guardians hide out

>It's the only woman Jack has seen in 50 damn years

He saves a woman and her children in the first episode, fucking retard. It's obvious he still interacted with people during his depression

If Ashi killed the Guardian, destroyed the time portal and then revealed herself to be Aku, the whole season would be an instant 10/10 for me.

Are you literally me?

ALMOST.
There's no Guardian fight.
It's much more tragic than that.

Have Ashi and Aku ever been in the same room?

The Guardian is probably dead given Jack's reaction at the end of the preview. Also Genndy only said he'd be "addressed", not that he'd show up.

one problem, though
>saves jack from playing sudoku in the first place

What? He just like looks slightly surprised, that's all.

YAY!

He also had multiple instances where he could've let jack die, with the quicksand and that one fight.

Aku really is that cruel and deceptive. He is the ultimate troll.

I hope it's the biggest fucking ruse in existence, a man can dream right?

Jack will defeat Aku with Ashi, they'll approach the portal, they'll smile at each other
Ashis smile gets bigger
and bigger
>I-It cannot be!
FOOOOOOOOOLISH SAAAMURAAAIIII
Akus endless laughter plays over the WHATCHA and all the way through the credits

He also pretended to be a lady in the comics for months solely to make Jack cry.

With the way the season is going right now, this would be the only correct way to end the show.

>But before he can go back to the past, he realizes he has to go find Ashi
this step makes no sense

I just want Jack's future to be mentioned again but I doubt it'll happen unless it wasn't retconned.

Why did he go back and save the monks when he could have just gone back to the past? It's in character for him to not go back until he saves his waifu

>Why did he go back and save the monks
???

He probably considered it a lost cause. In Jack's words, he'd never met an opponent with such power and skill. All his efforts to beat him only managed to piss him off and getting him having the living shit beaten out of him. Add to this that he had lost the sword and it's easy to see why fighting the Guardian wasn't a viable option.

>gets beaten unconscious
>guy you were fighting is seconds away from murdering you
>wake up nowhere near where you were fighting
why do YOU think he never tried again?