WHOAH MARVEL

WHOAH MARVEL
what did they mean by this?

hahahahaha

@ OP, the joke is that the words are Daredevil, but only evil shows, Jewel only Jew shows and Powerman shows Po(o)r man and then only ironfist is most legible as his name....barely.

Terribly pale writing on backgrounds.

totally deep social commentary about stereotypes and judging a book by its cover

I mean it makes sense.

Matt is a white man (and a lawyer, representing white man's law) so he's obviously evil.
Jessica is a Jew and female so she is the true heroine.
Cage is a poor man because he's oppressed by literal nazis (aka white men, aka Matt).
Danny is iron fist.

I thought JJ and Luke rejected the names Jewel and Power Man? Why would they be advertised as such?

there's no way they missed it

I said it yesterday, a douche posted that and I know they would spread it on twitter or wtv and this would turn into a story, seems the douchebag did it.

Luke didn't reject the name Power man in the Netflix series, it was just a nickname Pop called him by. I don't remember if they even mentioned Jessica ever using or commenting on the Jewel name. I remember her shitting on the costume design, but not the name.

I don't get it

Reminds me of fake death shit.

>EVIL
>JEW
>POOR MAN
>IROIST

it's viral marketing to get the image trending

what better way to promote the news of a new show featuring 4 characters from current shows than by a viral image that gets spread for free because of a "controversy"

it's the same way Trump got his message across almost every single media outlet while spending less than 1/3rd of what Hillary did on advertisement

What's an Iroist?

((((Jones))))

Follower of Iro.

Uncle Iroh? Fuck yeah, I'd follow that man to hell and back.

Also I'd fuck his niece in the butt.

I sat a looked at Danny's for a minute because he was the only one without a HIDDEN message.
I think his is actually "racist" though.

Really, kid?

Retarded or dyslexiv, user? Not judging, just wondering.

>they're still using Jewel
Didn't she change it to Power Woman?
or.. oh..

>Ironist

More than likely. It's too on the nose otherwise.

Someone who follows the Chi Po discipline.

>people think Marvel made this

You motherfuckers born yesterday?