ITT: The weirdest/most embarrassing/disgusting Sup Forums character you've ever been attracted to

ITT: The weirdest/most embarrassing/disgusting Sup Forums character you've ever been attracted to

Legitimately curious. Why? How?

He's pretty cute i don't blame u

Spritual transmitted diseases! Have you been using protection?

I'm her protection, nigga!

Look at you, you look so superficial you probably judge things by their physical appearance

Take that! Taste the pain

He's a survivor. They're a dying breed.

You snoze, you loze.

You napple, you get slappled

You slumber a cucumber!

who is him?
i thought he looked really hot from the pic without even reading the spoiler so there's that

CHOMSKY-HONK

What do you call these wind slaves?

Twiggers

I lynched this twigger after I caught eyeing my wife

You slumber... HAM--burgernidon'twannatalkaboutnothingelse

At least Xavier's /fit/. What in the fuck is YOUR excuse, my nigga?

I proclaim myself as the first black man in heaven!

A 4-year-old pink rabbit is pretty tame for Sup Forums, right? Right?

I need no excuse, I love that old woman. Being fit doesn't mean shit if you don't know how to fight. I saw a fat Asian give a tourist a Hawaiian-Punch; one-hit KO. Just because you have muscles it doesn't mean you can automatically fight. Xavier is stuck in pussymode.

Chill, brah. I was just having the bantz. All I was saying is that while Xavier's face might be fugged up, at least he has a good body, which is how someone might see him as attractive. In YOUR case, that's literally an old lady. Shieeeeeet, you can probably find someone IRL with her personality that actually looks like someone you'd want to fuck.

>I was just having the bantz
So was I. I still think Xavier is stuck in pussymode, sorry.

>you can probably find someone IRL with her personality
That's true, but the I don't think a 80+ year old White Supremacist would be interested in a black guy.

Yeah it is.

is it too late for me?

Toonami counts, right?

Are you so dumb that you would answer a rhetorical question?

>interested in a black guy.
>80+ year old White Supremacist

I just don't understand you, black-user.

A 80 year old Nazi will never be interested in black people.

>A 80 year old Nazi will never be interested in black people.
You never know.
>be racist
>believe all stereotypes about black people
>including the ones where they have monster dongs and will rock your world to the beat of their savage bongo drums
A lot of racists have "jungle fever"

Thanks for giving me hope, user.

I mean, being with somebody with contempt for your race will psychologically fuck your shit up, but if you can deal with that it is definitely possible.

so you're saying you were checking him out, and you wanted to mate?

But Ren is a sex god.

im saving myself for marriage...or at least consent

No, I'm saying I don't understand you, a negroid, having romantic interests in her, an anti-negroid, all the while her, an octogenarian, has none of this, a youthful appearance.

I honestly don't understand it either. She just does it for me, I can't help it.