>Samurai "Two Legendary Swords" Jack
>Samurai "Redpill Then Red Rocket" Jack
>Samurai "Cradle Rocking Cock" Jack
>Samurai "Ladykiller (Literal and Metaphorical)" Jack

>Samurai "Let Me Show You My Legendary Sword" Jack

>Samurai "fifty years of purity gone" Jack

Samurai "break your sisters neck now your hymen's next" Jack

Kek

These "nigga finally got pussy" jokes are so shitty.

>Samurai "Forget the past, I'm want that ass" Jack

Will Jack get weaker now that he is no longer a wizard?

What a fucking letdown.
This is exactly that kind of shit I didnt want to have in my sam jack episodes. This bitch should have never existed. Should of died with the other sisters.
The past episodes could have been way more tense and better.

>Samurai "Cultist-linngus" Jack
>Samurai "Fill-her episode" Jack

>OH YEAH! PUSSY

>implying

He likely fucked lots of women around the world during his training

Sorry Sam Jack isn't some edge-fest to appeal to you and your mature fantasies.

>Samurai "Fill the Aku Shill" Jack
>Samurai "Plunge My Blade Into Your Cave" Jack
>Samurai "Dick Forged By Superior Japanese BLACKEDsmiths" Jack
>Samurai "Bit by a bug? Time to fug" Jack

>Sam Jack
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?

Sam Jack sounds like pretty good name for him unironically.
It's catchy and I like it.

>Designer: Kaoru Nakajima
>26 years old, born 1960 in Toyokawa City, Aichi Prefecture. ...
>I wanna lick some pussy!
>I want a perverted miss. I like vagina and the clitoris!

Cringe

i think they're a cute couple

really hope jack doesn't die in two weeks

You forgot
>Samurai "I tore open a hole in Ashi's ass, where my semen is law" Jack

>Samurai "Get ready to go back to the Past, because I'm making a Splash" Jack
>Samurai "Japanese Roleplay, brace yourself Ashi" Jack
>Samurai "They come in their flocks, for the Japanese Cock" Jack

she is going to die now, isnt she?

Bonus points for genndy if she is also pregnant.

probably

>Hump Good

>this thread

>Samurai "Hasn't gotten any since Ikra" Jack

Imagine being Jack in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Ashi, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monkey face. I would totally have sex with you, both my suicidal ghost self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is get back to the past. Like seriously imagine having to be Jack and not only stand in that alien prison while Ashi flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable alien leech goo barely concealing her battle scars and burnt skin, and just stand there, while she gave you that stupid look. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as the entire fanbase tells her she's EXTRA THICC and DAMN, ASHI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Southern bounty hunters and evil nature spirits and later alleged shapeshifting masters of darkness for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the boonies of the Pit of Hate. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be thankful to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with her abusive mother all her life. And then the Genndy calls for 2 more episodes with this bitch, and you know you could kill every single person in the production studio before the security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Samurai Jack. You're not going to lose your chance to get back to the past over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

10/10

samurai "sister fister anal annihilator" jack

>Samurai "Wrecking vagina from indo-china" Jack
>Samurai "YOUVE FORGOTTEN YOUR CONDOM" Jack
>Samurai "Back to the Gash" Jack

Some people seem to be actually mad about the 50 year age difference. They look the same age anyway, also they're cartoons so it doesn't matter. Getting mad about the nominal age difference is like getting mad that Lois and Clark is promoting bestiality.

>Samurai "Where does the basic begin?" Jack
>Samurai "Aku destroys portals, I destroy orifices" Jack
>Samurai "10 ton terror of Tumblr" Jack
>Samurai "I knew, that you knew, that I knew that YOU knew I would nutt" Jack

(You)

Pretty sure some warrior rites of passage in Africa involve you fucking a woman. He did train with African tribes, didn't he?

Jesus Christ her lips are so fat.

Dick
Sucking
Lips

I don't agree with the other guy because I thought this last episode was so overboard it made it funny, despite not being a waifu-fag myself. But when you dislike another person's opinion and you respond with such vitriol against them directly, it makes you sound like a huge whiny faggot.

I lost it

No way he's going back to the past now. Goddamnit, he wouldn't be able to erase Ashi, he's staying in the future.

he knew it

>Samurai "The Samurai" Jack

...Did...Is that right? Did I do it right?
I just want to fit in.

This can't be happening. We're in charge here.

this felt forced and rushed, i can't fap to this....yeah i will :(

>when you've been traveling with this ninja chick for a while and you're trying desperately not to Samurai Jack off to her every single god damn night and today she goes into battle naked

Do you FEEL in charge?