Dexter Season 1

The highest class of crimekino.

dexter is a really strange show

I remember S1 and 2 but S3 was so fucking forgettable, I litterally forgot everything about it

Miguel prado in season 2?

I disliked all the seasons where he had a sidekick.

I disliked all the seasons without Astor

>Dates with a single mom

Cuck

season 2's where his bodies start showing up and doakes finally sniffs out his trail

MIGUEEEEEEEEL was in season 3

Show goes to shit when hershell dies
stopped watching forever around season 6

show went to shit once doakes died

member when Sup Forums used to always talk about that movie about her watching horses fuck

Miami metro homicide is the worst police force

Dexter was such a weird show. I remember back when it was airing alongside Hannibal, and the comparisons were always interesting. The happy, lighthearted tone of Dexter vs Hannibal, which took itself more seriously

Still disappointed I've never seen it.

I miss that show

hey guys remember quinn

remember every useless romance sideplot

remember when deb fucked the 70 year old dude

Real kino

KINO
I
N
O

fuck, don't bring up hannibal

it made a faggot out of me, i've never fallen so hard for a show. even season 3 which most fans looked down on was brilliance for me. it's hard to believe the showrunner had more seasons planned for the show since will & hannibal confirming their union felt like the natural end-point for the story.

daily reminder that this is what triggered the series end game

Personally, I liked the first season, and then the first half of the second. It went downhill after that imo.

They should have got an Emmy for this KINO scene!

Season 3 is only "okay" pre-mason's funhouse

post mason funhouse is absolute kino

>hannibal
Is Hannibal the TV series any good im a fan of the movies and Dexter

Shame it only ran for 4 years (2006-2009), I wonder what it may have become if it stayed on the air longer?

fucking mason. how did they get away with "spitters are quitters, and you don't strike me as a quitter, dr. bloom" on network television

I honestly just don't like the second half of season 2. It felt messy, and some plot points felt unneeded. There was some cool stuff, but it felt like the writing took a hit

better than good. you're in for a treat.

I dropped the show after seeing John Lithgow's fucking balls. He sure did like to get naked a lot.

goddamn

Ok thanks bro what season is it up to atm ?
Im a fan of that actor also

How did they get away with absolutely everything on hannibal

>mason's own face mutilation
>those crime scenes

yeah

it's cancelled but it may be picked up in the future

only 3 seasons

we'll never know

never ever

>Chilton having his lips torn off

"You had your hand on me in the picture... like some pet"

mfw brian fuller abandons yet another project

>it's a Laguerta has a sideplot episode

it's for hannibal. he's left them all for hannibal, it's a full-time commitment. he won't let his love go to waste

>It's a laguerta/deb/quinn/angel/anyone gets a sideplot episode

this

Ok thanks mate

>remember when deb fucked the 70 year old dude

Remember when she fucked a nigger?

lol that was lundy, and i liked him

You know this actually exists right?

Top tier
4>2>1

meh tier
3>7>5

shit tier

JUST tier

Eight made me so mad I stopped watching it around episode 4, then 3 years later watched until episode 10 and stopped again for 1 year because I was so mad.

Stopped watching halfway through the finale.

you guys ever get into The Following? I fucking loved that show.

I liked the books better. she was an evil little slut in those.

>We never got our ROBODOAKES form the books.
it was too good for this world.

Following was real kino. Such a shame that they canceled it.

It's what got my brother and me talking about movies and tv, and him getting back into KINO. he bought me a really beautiful leatherbound collection of Poe for christmas the first year it aired.

I would have totally been one of Joes minions.

Oh shit. Frank. I almost forgot about dude. He was pretty based tho

I stopped somewhere in the 3rd season. It was good, but getting old with some of the characters, Bacon and the other antognist was great.

I felt the first episode of season 5 really fucked over the series. The FBI shouldve been kept up with Dexter after the wifes death. But nah deb just passes the "it was me" comment.

>decide to try the books
>dexter is literally possessed by an ancient god

that's the one book we don't talk about, even the author realized that was retarded and never brings it up again
dexters final cut is even worse

I heard shit got supernatural in the books.

And what's this about her turning into a little slut? She try and put the moves on Dex?

S3 is trash
4 & 5 bring it back before it all goes downhill

there's one book where it's supernatural, fans and the author were like wait that's retarded
she doesn't really turn slutty, cody starts killing animals and dexter trains him to be dexter 2.0

worse, she fucked some pervert hollywood pedophile guy and caused everything to unravel with everyone dying except the kids, Deb, and Doakes.

dexter dies at the end.... OR DOES HE?

You'd have an easier time pointing out who she didn't fuck in that show.

Funny how she won't even give the halfway decent dude trying to hit that the time of day. Sad they literally put him on a bus for our last image of him but at least he survived the end of the series.

>worse, she fucked some pervert hollywood pedophile guy
it wasn't exactly consensual, he raped her

Cool. What about Robodoakes? What's that about?

he basically gets cut up by a serial killer playing "hangman" only he cuts off limbs, he eventually gets robot arms/legs and has no tongue so has to use a robot voice to speak

she was planning to run off with him wasnt she?

bitches and whores.

one of the greatest charachters in all of literature. a cyborged darth vader doakes, that survived after being tortured by some psychopath serial killer, and rescued by Dexter.

there are also cannibal incest pirates, cia assassins, dexter is a ninja, Deb is Rally Vincent, Matsuoka is a crazy person, the kids are serial killers and even the baby and Rita have a bodycount.

And BASED BRIAN, THE BEST BIG BROTHER EVER.

Too bad she doesn't post more often

What in the fuck. I need to look this shit up. Something tells me I can't read through this.

>she was planning to run off with him wasnt she?
fuck was she? i don't remember, i hated that book

1&2 were the only good seasons

they're actually worth the read, the only bad books are 3 (supernatural) and 7 (just bad)
the ending is kinda better than the show i guess

The author hated the series and the people dumb enough to keep reading the books.

Brian? Who was that again? ITK? He survives in the books?

yeah, he's amazing.

Was he doing anything else? I can't see why he would shit on it and the fan base unless he was working on another project he felt was better.

That sounds awesome. Maybe I should give it a go.

he got fucked over on the TV money, and input on the series so he got butthurt and made the books mindfuckingly bad. they are kino in written form.

So many years later does S4 still hold up in your eyes?

Thats fucked up but it does bring together a lot of threads.

It's got great villian and great twist but it's not as good as 1 and 2

Why was 2 good? I think I was down until Doakes caught it. Then I don't think I cared anymore.

Did he intentionally make the books bad starting with the first one? They're all fucking awful, he can't write, and he should thank his lucky stars he managed to get any money out of them and the show.

good list but 3 is to high, Death of laguerta was pure KINO aside from all the shit

oh, you never went down the rabbithole?

it gets far, far worse, and off the fucking wall. it goes full on shonen horror manga.

How's the 8th book?
The 7th was so bad it made me quit the series.

its psychedelically bad. it goes off the rails, until Brain saves the story.

How was that Kino if I can ask?

I absolutely despised that character. She just never was pleasant to hear/watch.

>as a memorial all the department gave her was a fucking bench

That was when the writing was closest to the original book. I thought the Red Dragon storyline was the best arc of the whole show.

Armitage was a good Dolarhyde. Manhunter's my favourite rendition of the book but their version doesn't have the same physicality that Armitage had and he was more haunted too.

>I understand that blood and breath are but elements undergoing change to fuel your radiance

And never forget this rebuttal to all thots

Same my dude

>But this was quantifiably bitchy

>you guys ever get into The Following?
it was schlockino. if it wasn't for kevin bacon and james purefoy taking inspirations from nic cage school of acting I doubt I would survive more than a season.

>remember every useless romance sideplot
that's every showtime tv show.

>4
I hate this meme, season 4 was mediocre, it had the same faults as the other seasons. it had john lithgow but can you remember anything other than him? that's because the rest fucking sucked.
dexter died when doakes died. even in season 2 you can clearly see the show going downhill.

well she didn't fuck dexter.
I think the writers really hated the actress or something, they made that incest plotline right after they got divorced.

I remember the old days when dexter was the thing, and everyone would speculate
>WHAT IF DEXTER WAS LE RIDDLER WOULDN'T THAT BE EPIC?

and now michael c hall career is dead and he's "busy" doing voice work.