Fat effeminate young boy

>Fat effeminate young boy
When did this become a trope? Why is it a trope?

how is gene effeminate

He's literally brown Bobby you fuck

Whine, whine, whine.

There's still plenty of Finn and Marco-type characters. Get over it.

They're all voiced by women.

How is that kid from Two and a half men effeminate? From what I remember he was just your average kid.

Also, how was bobby like that too? The guy had at least two girlfriends and knew how to cook the perfect steak.

because it corresponds with reality

Women actually like men with effeminate qualities.

because it's funny to make fun of boys.
you can't make fun of girls

>Whine
I am literally just asking why. Why a fat young boy? Why are they fat and effeminate specifically?

>A boy occasionally has a feminine trait

That's really not that rare user; it's not even a trope in the sense that characters eating sandwiches isn't a trope.

Aside from Steven (who is basically young Bowie right down to the space inspired music, and brown waifu), and Bobby (whose parental advice he recieves is confusing at the best of times), they're not really that feminine.

Hell, I grew my hair out in secondary school, if that counts.

>They aren't that effeminate
They are all pretty effeminate user. What boys did you hang out with growing up? All of those have shown to prefer womans things. Hank is concerned with the way Bobby acts and Bob just accepts his child for who he is.

>The guy had at least two girlfriends and knew how to cook the perfect steak.

That doesn't exclude him from being effeminate.
The self defense class and the way he acted when Gilbert gave him that suit spring to mind

I prefer fat masculine old men

Because if a kid's a pussy it's reasonable to assume he's not going to be in very good shape?

yeah, as a friend, not as a romantic interest.

>bottom right

he was just retarded

Bobby and Steven are, as I've already said. Top right is odd enough that the feminine traits aren't exactly his defining characteristics, and bottom right was half retarded half extreme cunning.

>There's still plenty of Finn and Marco-type characters

Marco is the most affeminate of them all. He likes ballet, dressing as a girl and teasing boys.

I can hardly pisture him as a boy.

The kid from Two and a Half Men? Jake wasn't effeminate, he was a lazy slob. If he did anything girly it was likely because of Alan.

They do if you look good

Bobby is literally more of a man than you at 10, which is pretty fuckin' funny.

OP just asked a fucking question you tard he wasn't whining.

here

>Women actually like men with effeminate qualities.

Yes, but seldom do they LOVE them.

You see, women want men to UNDERSTAND women, NOT to BEHAVE like women.
Even SJW dangerhair landwhales despise oversensitive numales.

begs to differ

What the hell does a child have to be in order to look "masculine" to you?
Those are all normal-looking children, even Steven.

word

athletic for starters

I refuse to believe anyone on Sup Forums went out for sports. Therefore, you're full of shit and projecting your own insecuriites on fictional kids.

hey, knowing the mistakes to avoid is important

>When did this become a trope?

Started with Bobby I think.

>Why is it a trope?

Because it's good for an occasional laugh?

>The self defense class and the way he acted when Gilbert gave him that suit spring to mind

I don't disagree that Bobby is effeminate, but I'd argue that those two examples highlight his being naive, impressionable, and lacking self-awareness more than anything. There are a bunch of times throughout the show where Bobby just starts imitating people while completely ignoring context. The episode where Chris Rock guest starts and he starts telling "white people be like" jokes or the one where he starts talking like Al Sherman because his grandma's jewish boyfriend does are good examples. Another really good one I thought of while writing this post is the one where he starts taking relationship advice from Bill and acting like a needy faggot.

I went out for sports a couple times as a kid. I was just shitty at them.

These examples are pretty far spread out to be honest senpai.

Because writers are vindictive and manly, yet overweight characters remind them of their blue-collar fathers, so it's the last thing they want in their shows.

Counterpoint: SU fans fell over themselves for young Greg, who shares most of his values with his son.

Meg is like the exception that proves the rule though. A huge chunk of her punchlines are about how unfeminine she is. To the point where she's been mistaken for a dude several times, and almost every "future" timeline version of Meg is and ftm tranny.